the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#34 What has 4 legs but only 1 foot?(4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5) came from A watched pot never boils OVER - waffles
#30 Forward I'm heavy, backward I'm not. What am I?(2) ton - waffles
#31 What ancient invention, still used today, allows people to see through walls?(2)window - hawkeye
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#34 What has 4 legs but only 1 foot?(4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5) came from A watched pot never boils OVER - waffles
#30 Forward I'm heavy, backward I'm not. What am I?(2) ton - waffles
#31 What ancient invention, still used today, allows people to see through walls?(2)window - hawkeye
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
That brings heavy cola to second!
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6)
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)
#37 M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O - What letter would follow? (4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
heavycola - 16
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5) G -Rhymes, heavy cola
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why she likes an unknown author, because she goes for things with silent letters in them - heavy cola
#34 What has 4 legs but only 1 foot?(4) bed- heavy cola
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6)
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)
#37 M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O - What letter would follow? (4)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
heavycola - 16
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5) G -Rhymes, heavy cola
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why she likes an unknown author, because she goes for things with silent letters in them - heavy cola
#34 What has 4 legs but only 1 foot?(4) bed- heavy cola
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
That brings heavy cola to second!
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6)
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)
#38 The more I am, the less you see
Strange result - What can I be? (5)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
heavycola - 16
johnnyrotten - 14
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#37 M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O - What letter would follow? (4) N(november) - johnny
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5)
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6)
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)
#38 The more I am, the less you see
Strange result - What can I be? (5)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
heavycola - 16
johnnyrotten - 14
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#37 M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O - What letter would follow? (4) N(november) - johnny
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
#38 darkness?
#36 silence
#35 20?
#33 baseball player(?)
#36 silence
#35 20?
#33 baseball player(?)
Last edited by johnnyrotten on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
heavycola wrote:Unbiased, critical, academic perspectives are the work of satan and liberals. Just ask Darwin.However, this makes no sense from an unbiased, critical, academic perspective.
I am sure jay's interpretation of Revelation - revealed to him by a mysterious other - is 100% correct. And anyone who says otherwise is either a liberal, a devil worshipper, a democrat or a heretic.
That's a little rash. And its not my interpretation. Do you think I am the only one who studies the book of Revelation? It makes sense. A whole lotta sense if you took the time to study it. The Jews are a hated people.... Jesus was a Jew. Its not hard to figure out why China or anyone else would like to destroy Isreal. If the Mulims read the Bible they would know that Isreal will NEVER be destroyed. But man will try
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
JESUS SAVES!!!PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
Congrats on getting four of them, but johnny, no editing, even if it does help.
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#39 I can be seen when it’s cold, but not when hot.
You need me to live- take your last and you're not. (3)
#40 What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?(4)
#41 What is the only 4 letter word in the English language which ends in -eny?(2)
#42 I am the ruler of shovels. I have a double. I am thin as a knife. I have a wife. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
johnnyrotten - 33
heavycola - 16
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5) Baseball player - johnny
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6) 20 would be needed. (9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99) - johnny
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)silence - johnny
#38 The more I am, the less you see
Strange result - What can I be? (5) i waa looking for fog, but will take night - johhny
#32 What can you be dealing with when you can add 11 to 2 and get 1? (3)
#39 I can be seen when it’s cold, but not when hot.
You need me to live- take your last and you're not. (3)
#40 What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?(4)
#41 What is the only 4 letter word in the English language which ends in -eny?(2)
#42 I am the ruler of shovels. I have a double. I am thin as a knife. I have a wife. What am I?(3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 73
johnnyrotten - 33
heavycola - 16
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
hawkeye - 2
reverend_kyle - 1.5
#33 A man left home one day and made three left turns and met a man with a mask on. What was the first man's profession? (5) Baseball player - johnny
#35 If you were to make address plates for a street where there are 100 buildings (numbered 1-100), how many 9's would be needed?(6) 20 would be needed. (9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99) - johnny
#36 I’m perfect and golden if left alone.
A single word destroys me- I’m suddenly gone. (3)silence - johnny
#38 The more I am, the less you see
Strange result - What can I be? (5) i waa looking for fog, but will take night - johhny
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
#1 what time are all the clocks in pulp fiction set to?(2 points) 4:20
This answer is wrong.
#7 The inventor of the flushing toilet's name was (2) Thomas Crapper
This answer is wrong also
#9 who were the characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street named after(6)
They were characters on "It's a Wonderful Life"
And THIS answer was wrong.
And that's where I stopped playing this silly trivia game, because Broomhead didn't take into account that MY answers were the CORRECT answers. I'm calling my lawyer and we'll see you in court Mr. Dancing Turtle.
This answer is wrong.
#7 The inventor of the flushing toilet's name was (2) Thomas Crapper
This answer is wrong also
#9 who were the characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street named after(6)
They were characters on "It's a Wonderful Life"
And THIS answer was wrong.
And that's where I stopped playing this silly trivia game, because Broomhead didn't take into account that MY answers were the CORRECT answers. I'm calling my lawyer and we'll see you in court Mr. Dancing Turtle.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
No whinging.TitusFinn wrote:#1 what time are all the clocks in pulp fiction set to?(2 points) 4:20
This answer is wrong.
#7 The inventor of the flushing toilet's name was (2) Thomas Crapper
This answer is wrong also
#9 who were the characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street named after(6)
They were characters on "It's a Wonderful Life"
And THIS answer was wrong.
And that's where I stopped playing this silly trivia game, because Broomhead didn't take into account that MY answers were the CORRECT answers. I'm calling my lawyer and we'll see you in court Mr. Dancing Turtle.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
One person sells it.
Another person buys it but doesn't use it.
A thrird person uses it but never sees it.
What is it?
Another person buys it but doesn't use it.
A thrird person uses it but never sees it.
What is it?
Last edited by jay_a2j on Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
JESUS SAVES!!!PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England