They are random, in as much as I have no idea how any person allocates roles...Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
honestly having gone through the thread lately, i feel like AD's attack on primate has been pretty unjustified. Certainly there was a bit of war of words, but at the same time it has been pretty clear that Primate has been just as active as other submarine posters, and frankly it just doesnt make sense that AD held on to this for as long as he did.
FOS AD.
FOS AD.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Hell, man, I'm not done holding on yet... I'm waiting to see what he posts when he reviews the game thus far...got tonkaed wrote:honestly having gone through the thread lately, i feel like AD's attack on primate has been pretty unjustified. Certainly there was a bit of war of words, but at the same time it has been pretty clear that Primate has been just as active as other submarine posters, and frankly it just doesnt make sense that AD held on to this for as long as he did.
FOS AD.
All I did was unvote... I can easily vote again.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I agree with this. However, AD is justified in saying that a more experienced person should be more active. It also normal of him to tear his target to shreds. I do believe, however, that Primate has put up a sufficient defense in response. That is not to say that he is not scum, but it is not to say that AD is either.got tonkaed wrote:honestly having gone through the thread lately, i feel like AD's attack on primate has been pretty unjustified. Certainly there was a bit of war of words, but at the same time it has been pretty clear that Primate has been just as active as other submarine posters, and frankly it just doesnt make sense that AD held on to this for as long as he did.
FOS AD.
On the other hand, they could both be scum and this could be a very clever ruse, but that is highly unlikely
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Puff
- Posts: 2551
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.
I would talk if I had something to talk about.Aegnor wrote:OK my 3 scummiest so far:Anarkistsdream wrote:Aegnor wrote:Primates explanation seems satisfactory. Much better, and mature than Hitman's. I cannot say he's innocent of course, because it is only day 2 and not much has happened. But there are no grounds for a vote against him from my behalf.
You say that about everyone, Aegnor... So, to help my conscience, I would like to know who the three scummiest looking people are to you right now?
Hitman - Which has my vote for time being. His behavior is too weird, I really can't explain it. Haven't decided yet if he's a noob, or a pro who acts like a noob in order to clear himself.
Aimless - Seems way too defensive, probably might be scumming along with Hitman.
Puff - The least scummy of the 3 but still might be mafia, he was extremely silent, and as I heard from the more experienced players he does not tend to miss his night actions. This indeed might clear him from being a SK or a Vig, but his awkward silence might still point out he's a scum.
That's my opinion so far.
XenHu wrote: JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!![]()
*ahem*
That is all.
- Puff
- Posts: 2551
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.
Well I can give you twoAegnor wrote:Begin with who you think are the 3 scummiest thus far.
Anarkist - Pressing hard on Primate (for what I don't know)
the1exile - Not posting very much the jumped on the primate badnwagon and has been missing ever since.
FOS anarkist and exile
XenHu wrote: JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!![]()
*ahem*
That is all.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
I've been at school all day and I just got back. I read all I missed and all I have to say is that I got annoyed with primate. Not enough to vote or fos. Just annoyed.
I also have not had anything to say but I've been watching the game.
I also have not had anything to say but I've been watching the game.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
ROFL... not posting very much? Ooh yeah that's a scumtell. So forgive me, you being the mafia godfather on those grounds.Puff wrote:the1exile - Not posting very much the jumped on the primate badnwagon and has been missing ever since.
I believe I've posted a fair bit, especially on day one. Here on Day 2 I want to get to a lynch (I know there's no hurry, but I don't want the game to stagnate) but am not sure. Since primate is supposedly a experienced player, his lack of posting seems suspicious. Yours is perhaps excusable given your general preoccupation with your clan falling apart.
Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote:Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
I use my own odd way with random.org.unriggable wrote:If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote:Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
IT's so odd, I can't explain it. I just do it and get the roles. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I used the list randomizer for the RT game.Fircoal wrote:I use my own odd way with random.org.unriggable wrote:If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote:Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
IT's so odd, I can't explain it. I just do it and get the roles. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
my way, is better because it's my way.pancakemix wrote:I used the list randomizer for the RT game.Fircoal wrote:I use my own odd way with random.org.unriggable wrote:If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote:Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.Anarkistsdream wrote:On the other hand, this is Primates first game on CC, so I don't know if Fir would have given him a mafia role...
Unvote
IT's so odd, I can't explain it. I just do it and get the roles. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
I'll follow your way if you promise to tell us who the mafia are!Fircoal wrote:my way, is better because it's my way.pancakemix wrote:I used the list randomizer for the RT game.Fircoal wrote:I use my own odd way with random.org.unriggable wrote:If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote:Roles are given out randomly in my games.Primate wrote:Are role allocations not random here then? That kind of thing is useful to know.
IT's so odd, I can't explain it. I just do it and get the roles. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.
Sure the mafia areunriggable wrote:I'll follow your way if you promise to tell us who the mafia are!Fircoal wrote:my way, is better because it's my way.pancakemix wrote:I used the list randomizer for the RT game.Fircoal wrote:I use my own odd way with random.org.unriggable wrote:If I were you I'd crete the list of roles beforehand and put them in order of who signs up.Fircoal wrote: Roles are given out randomly in my games.
IT's so odd, I can't explain it. I just do it and get the roles. I seriously don't know what I'm doing.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
NOOOO!!!! So close...
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
You know what...? This is ridculous... Puff, you should have more to say than this... I know things aren't going well due to the clan and whatever, but you have ALWAYS participated more...
I VOTE: PUFF
If things are so hectic that you can't properly play, ask to be replaced...
I VOTE: PUFF
If things are so hectic that you can't properly play, ask to be replaced...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
absolutely notjnd94 wrote:can we have a vote count?
VOte Count:
School(1) - Shadowstar
Primate(2) - Unriggable, Exile
Jnd(3) Syzygy, Hitman, Primate
hitman(2) Jnd, Aegnor
Aegnor(1) Colaalone
Puff(1) AD
Last edited by Fircoal on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
