Are you trying to be a jackass or do you just sound like one sometimes?jaydee33 wrote:would love to get this round under way
HA's 200th Tourney (Josko.ri Wins)
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Monday 8:43pm
I will now take requests on my wall only--if you have put in a request for maps and settings it will not be made unless you put it on my wall over the next hour or so--only requests on my wall for about the next hour will be made
I will now take requests on my wall only--if you have put in a request for maps and settings it will not be made unless you put it on my wall over the next hour or so--only requests on my wall for about the next hour will be made
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Monday 8:43pm
I will now take requests on my wall only--if you have put in a request for maps and settings it will not be made unless you put it on my wall over the next hour or so--only requests on my wall for about the next hour will be made
I will now take requests on my wall only--if you have put in a request for maps and settings it will not be made unless you put it on my wall over the next hour or so--only requests on my wall for about the next hour will be made
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
if my internet keeps having issues though games will not be made until my lunch break tomorrow at work
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- ElricTheGreat
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Oh well .. did not notice this message ... had already posted my choice by adding my name to another player by asking for Canada / unlimited fort ... was out for our long-weekend festivities etc ...HighlanderAttack wrote:Monday 8:43pm
I will now take requests on my wall only--if you have put in a request for maps and settings it will not be made unless you put it on my wall over the next hour or so--only requests on my wall for about the next hour will be made
Guess I will just have to see what you setup and do the best I can.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
no that is me being excited, but thanks for being an asshole about itagentcom wrote:Are you trying to be a jackass or do you just sound like one sometimes?jaydee33 wrote:would love to get this round under way
- General Roy
- Posts: 2138
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Kongens Lyngby outside Copenhagen in Denmark
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Would like Age of Realm 2: Magic, Classic and Feudal Epic

Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
No problem. j/k. It's just that after all of HA's posts about practically being underwater, your post came across to me as a bit impatient. Apparently not what you meant by it though, so my bad.jaydee33 wrote:no that is me being excited, but thanks for being an asshole about itagentcom wrote:Are you trying to be a jackass or do you just sound like one sometimes?jaydee33 wrote:would love to get this round under way
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Well that sucks ... didn't read the forum message about map requests until now. Would have preferred a private message but I guess this way you avoided having to make too many different maps because most people don't read the tourney forum on a regular basis
To the players who have no clue on how much time and effort I have put into this tourney, the organization time, the making of the games, the answering of questions, the dealings with mistakes, and whatever else. This is a tourney --not a game where you have the right to get your map and your settings--(you can always play a public game by starting a game if you want to play on what you want).
I make every effort to satisfy by accepting a bunch of requests but since I never said you could post your maps and settings in the thread for round 11 it does not mean I will automatically use them. I also have absolutely no extra time for cc and a bad internet connection so I am lucky to even get time to make the maps for this round right now. All I have to say is deal with it. For all of those who appreciate the tourney--enjoy.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
I had to check your wall to see who wrote that, and lo and behold, he's already on my foe list with the note "d***bag". 
Thanks for the effort, HA. Know that it's appreciated by 99% of us.
Thanks for the effort, HA. Know that it's appreciated by 99% of us.

-
catnipdreams
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:41 pm
- Gender: Female
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
I am totally enjoying it; thank you so much for running it!HighlanderAttack wrote: For all of those who appreciate the tourney--enjoy.
- MostMackinest
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:12 pm
- Location: Seattle, Wa
- Contact:
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
catnipdreams wrote:I am totally enjoying it; thank you so much for running it!HighlanderAttack wrote: For all of those who appreciate the tourney--enjoy.![]()
![]()
↑ this ↑
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Hey HA,
Funny little girl you are. You write on my wall, talking shit and then you block me so I can't answer you? Well my friend you can go f*ck yourself. You are not as special as you think you are ... Consider me out of the tourney douchebag.
Funny little girl you are. You write on my wall, talking shit and then you block me so I can't answer you? Well my friend you can go f*ck yourself. You are not as special as you think you are ... Consider me out of the tourney douchebag.

- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
no problem have a lovely dayhondacbr wrote:Hey HA,
Funny little girl you are. You write on my wall, talking shit and then you block me so I can't answer you? Well my friend you can go f*ck yourself. You are not as special as you think you are ... Consider me out of the tourney douchebag.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Thanks HA from me also. I agree on thisdrunkmonkey wrote: Thanks for the effort, HA. Know that it's appreciated by 99% of us.

Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Seconded. I'm enjoying this tourney so far and also i thank you for all of your effort, even when you're no longer playing in it. Keep up the good work.
- -=- Tanarri -=-
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 pm
- Location: The Underworld
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
I've been enjoying the tourney as well. I can't imagine how many hours you put into it each round.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
I certainly enjoy the tournament and can't wait to get started in round 11 HA!
Thanks for everything.
(round 11 will be starting soon - right?)
Thanks for everything.
(round 11 will be starting soon - right?)
- poptartpsycho18
- Posts: 2129
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Contact:
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Take the time you need to do it right HA--I don't mind the wait, just happy I'm still in it.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
Too bad cuz he has been pretty active and helpful in the forum, IIRC. Oh well, we've now seen his true colors. Good riddance.HighlanderAttack wrote:no problem have a lovely dayhondacbr wrote:Hey HA,
Funny little girl you are. You write on my wall, talking shit and then you block me so I can't answer you? Well my friend you can go f*ck yourself. You are not as special as you think you are ... Consider me out of the tourney douchebag.
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
For the record, this is my first tourni and I'm enjoying it a lot (especially as I'm still in it!)
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
My First tourney and i'm enjoying it
- Are they all this long?
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
has round 11 started i havent got a password yet and cant find any games
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 starts tonight-Monday now)
unfortunately work was too busy--in about an hour I am headed to my cousins to start making the games so you will get games tonight
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: HA's 200th Tourney (Rd 11 in progress)
8:25 Tuesday pm just went out to join the games for round 11
Game 9905178
The above game is a bounty--it does count for the player who gets into the game as one of their three games for round 11--you will play against me--if you win -- I will give you a one year premium membership--my way of saying thanks for waiting for this round.
Oh there is just one more thing--you have to guess the passcode by answering this question:
What is my favorite animal?
Now to the games for round 11--as usual know the rules and keep up to date on page one of the thread.
The link below will get you to games awaiting players or use game finder.
The pass for this round is see pm
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?s ... so=&page=1
Good Luck
Game 9905178
The above game is a bounty--it does count for the player who gets into the game as one of their three games for round 11--you will play against me--if you win -- I will give you a one year premium membership--my way of saying thanks for waiting for this round.
Oh there is just one more thing--you have to guess the passcode by answering this question:
What is my favorite animal?
Now to the games for round 11--as usual know the rules and keep up to date on page one of the thread.
The link below will get you to games awaiting players or use game finder.
The pass for this round is see pm
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?s ... so=&page=1
Good Luck
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.

