Pulp Fiction Mafia CULT WINS!!!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
What happened in autps game?Colaalone wrote:Not to soon, I'm playing in quite a few good ones at the moment (Bizzaro, Inquisition, soon AD's game, Autoloads huge game). Once its dies down a bit I will.The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
SPEAKING OF AUTOLOAD'S GAME?
WTF!?
Thanks you yours truly it appears the rescue team is en route without scum. Auto hasn't set anything uo because he doesn't have his notes, though.
Oh, and I'm in non-vanilla 3, inquisition, bizarro, discworld and the mafia/risk game. I might have missed a few. So it's ok if you wait
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Its wednesday and week 5 hasnt started yet.The1exile wrote:What happened in autps game?Colaalone wrote:Not to soon, I'm playing in quite a few good ones at the moment (Bizzaro, Inquisition, soon AD's game, Autoloads huge game). Once its dies down a bit I will.The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
SPEAKING OF AUTOLOAD'S GAME?
WTF!?
Thanks you yours truly it appears the rescue team is en route without scum. Auto hasn't set anything uo because he doesn't have his notes, though.
Oh, and I'm in non-vanilla 3, inquisition, bizarro, discworld and the mafia/risk game. I might have missed a few. So it's ok if you wait
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
That's what happens when you get the uber vig from hell.unriggable wrote:My game wasn't very good. It ended in three days!The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
I'll do a sequel in a few weeks.
I'm still wondering how red bull pulled that one off. I can somewhat see the tell he got on Colaalone, but I've no idea how he managed to finger got tonkaed.
And losing due to an eccentric gun owner? Lame.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Can I still play, even though I died in the first one?unriggable wrote:My game wasn't very good. It ended in three days!The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
I'll do a sequel in a few weeks.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Red Bull did an amazing job in that game. It was rather hilarious.Aimless wrote:That's what happens when you get the uber vig from hell.unriggable wrote:My game wasn't very good. It ended in three days!The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
I'll do a sequel in a few weeks.
I'm still wondering how red bull pulled that one off. I can somewhat see the tell he got on Colaalone, but I've no idea how he managed to finger got tonkaed.
And losing due to an eccentric gun owner? Lame.
Never shoot fircoal. Lynch him.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Pikachu will get you if you do.unriggable wrote:Red Bull did an amazing job in that game. It was rather hilarious.Aimless wrote:That's what happens when you get the uber vig from hell.unriggable wrote:My game wasn't very good. It ended in three days!The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
I'll do a sequel in a few weeks.
I'm still wondering how red bull pulled that one off. I can somewhat see the tell he got on Colaalone, but I've no idea how he managed to finger got tonkaed.
And losing due to an eccentric gun owner? Lame.
Never shoot fircoal. Lynch him.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Of course. the characters are the same, NOT the players.pancakemix wrote:Can I still play, even though I died in the first one?unriggable wrote:My game wasn't very good. It ended in three days!The1exile wrote:Unrig and Cola, you guys have both done good games, when are you running your next one?
I'll do a sequel in a few weeks.
I had no choice. Fircoal and everywhere were confirmed townies. Everywhere was the cop, and at that point (thinks to some misdirection on red bull's part on day 2) I was convinced there was still a doc in the game, who would protect everywhere. I could not allow there to be 3 confirmed townies on Day 4, so I had to kill either everywhere or Fircoal. I chose the wrong one.unriggable wrote:Red Bull did an amazing job in that game. It was rather hilarious.
Never shoot fircoal. Lynch him.
Here's what I thought the setup looked like on Night 3 - Fircoal was the vig (and a confirmed townie), everywhere was the cop (and a confirmed townie), red bull was the doc, and there was me, Unit_2, and kitten.
I was pretty sure the vig would hit Unit_2 based on Day 3 (I was right). I thought the doc would protect everywhere, so I couldn't kill him. If I killed the doc, I lose, because then there are 3 confirmed townies on Day 4. So, Fircoal was my only choice, based upon my read of the situation.
Which, again, came down to a nice bit of misdirection on red bull's part. He definitely won that game.
Although, I have to say, my hatchet job on pancake was brilliant, if I do say so myself. Two innocuous words, "Don't skim!" then just sit back and watch the fireworks. Didn't even have to vote.
I was pretty sure the vig would hit Unit_2 based on Day 3 (I was right). I thought the doc would protect everywhere, so I couldn't kill him. If I killed the doc, I lose, because then there are 3 confirmed townies on Day 4. So, Fircoal was my only choice, based upon my read of the situation.
Which, again, came down to a nice bit of misdirection on red bull's part. He definitely won that game.
Although, I have to say, my hatchet job on pancake was brilliant, if I do say so myself. Two innocuous words, "Don't skim!" then just sit back and watch the fireworks. Didn't even have to vote.
Last edited by Aimless on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
That wasn't nice. And Unit_2 just went along. I don't like that
.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Page 17, I believe.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Film Noir is thataway >>>>>>Aimless wrote:Here's what I thought the setup looked like on Night 3 - Fircoal was the vig (and a confirmed townie), everywhere was the cop (and a confirmed townie), red bull was the doc, and there was me, Unit_2, and kitten.
I was pretty sure the vig would hit Unit_2 based on Day 3 (I was right). I thought the doc would protect everywhere, so I couldn't kill him. If I killed the doc, I lose, because then there are 3 confirmed townies on Day 4. So, Fircoal was my only choice, based upon my read of the situation.
Which, again, came down to a nice bit of misdirection on red bull's part. He definitely won that game.
Although, I have to say, my hatchet job on pancake was brilliant, if I do say so myself. Two innocuous words, "Don't skim!" then just sit back and watch the fireworks. Didn't even have to vote.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Okay, okay... I'll stop gloating over a game I lost.everywhere116 wrote:Film Noir is thataway >>>>>>Aimless wrote:Here's what I thought the setup looked like on Night 3 - Fircoal was the vig (and a confirmed townie), everywhere was the cop (and a confirmed townie), red bull was the doc, and there was me, Unit_2, and kitten.
I was pretty sure the vig would hit Unit_2 based on Day 3 (I was right). I thought the doc would protect everywhere, so I couldn't kill him. If I killed the doc, I lose, because then there are 3 confirmed townies on Day 4. So, Fircoal was my only choice, based upon my read of the situation.
Which, again, came down to a nice bit of misdirection on red bull's part. He definitely won that game.
Although, I have to say, my hatchet job on pancake was brilliant, if I do say so myself. Two innocuous words, "Don't skim!" then just sit back and watch the fireworks. Didn't even have to vote.
Can I gloat about the Assassin game, though?
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Sure.Aimless wrote:Okay, okay... I'll stop gloating over a game I lost.everywhere116 wrote:Film Noir is thataway >>>>>>Aimless wrote:Here's what I thought the setup looked like on Night 3 - Fircoal was the vig (and a confirmed townie), everywhere was the cop (and a confirmed townie), red bull was the doc, and there was me, Unit_2, and kitten.
I was pretty sure the vig would hit Unit_2 based on Day 3 (I was right). I thought the doc would protect everywhere, so I couldn't kill him. If I killed the doc, I lose, because then there are 3 confirmed townies on Day 4. So, Fircoal was my only choice, based upon my read of the situation.
Which, again, came down to a nice bit of misdirection on red bull's part. He definitely won that game.
Although, I have to say, my hatchet job on pancake was brilliant, if I do say so myself. Two innocuous words, "Don't skim!" then just sit back and watch the fireworks. Didn't even have to vote.
Can I gloat about the Assassin game, though?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
High Five, Team Mason!
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Oh, yeah. That was the day that was 3 minutes long.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England

