the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- johnnyrotten
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Poole, England
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
silly Brit!johnnyrotten wrote:T'was seven minutes ago...
#3-Harmonica!
#13-336
I believe Johnny got #19 right...
It's called a the avoiurdupois, whihc comes from french meaning "to have of the pea"
#23-That would be tooth decay
#24- The gonads are up near the top of the shell
Dorry for editing Broomy, I mistyped something...

- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
ummm, waffles, all correct. huh, did you read anything you shouldn't have? perhaps you did, well anyways, let progress with the game.
#19 what is the pound sign # called?(3)
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5)
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#27
What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4)
#25 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 54
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#24 Where is a snail's reproductive organs? (3) head- johnny
#3 the most popular instrument is the ______?(9 points) harmonica - waffles
#23 What is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?(7) for being tricky tooth decay - waffles
#13 how many dimples on a regulation golf ball?(3) 336 - evil pope
PS and # 19 is still wrong.
#19 what is the pound sign # called?(3)
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5)
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#27
What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4)
#25 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 54
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#24 Where is a snail's reproductive organs? (3) head- johnny
#3 the most popular instrument is the ______?(9 points) harmonica - waffles
#23 What is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?(7) for being tricky tooth decay - waffles
#13 how many dimples on a regulation golf ball?(3) 336 - evil pope
yeah it totally okay, just for future refrence.Evil Pope wrote:I didn't mean it as cheating, I just edited it at the time so I wouldn't double post it because I didn't see #23..
PS and # 19 is still wrong.
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
Waffles may be in the lead, but lets see if he is any good at riddles
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5)
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#27 What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4)
#25 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#26 I start going and end up doing
Finish everything, and conclude nothing.
What am I?
(6)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 57
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#19 what is the pound sign # called?(3) anoctothorpe - waffles
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5)
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#27 What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4)
#25 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#26 I start going and end up doing
Finish everything, and conclude nothing.
What am I?
(6)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 57
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#19 what is the pound sign # called?(3) anoctothorpe - waffles
Last edited by dagreatbroomhead on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- minihaymanz
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 4:45 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- kingwaffles
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:05 am
- Location: Pseudopolis Yard, Ankh Morpork, Discworld
- dagreatbroomhead
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Location: Maine
#25 from what other saying does "a watched pot never boils" come from?(5)
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#30 Forward I'm heavy, backward I'm not. What am I?(2)
#31 What ancient invention, still used today, allows people to see through walls?(2)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 66
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#27 What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4) father, waffles
#29 I start going and end up doing
Finish everything, and conclude nothing.
What am I?
(6) "G" - waffles
#26 what letter is missing? B, C, D, E ,__, P ,T ,V (5)
#28 Mary likes knights but not battlers; she likes writing but not typing; she likes to listen but not sing. Does she like an unknown or a famous author? (3) ... and why
#30 Forward I'm heavy, backward I'm not. What am I?(2)
#31 What ancient invention, still used today, allows people to see through walls?(2)
Score leaders
Kingwaffles - 66
johnnyrotten - 10
Kernal_Kronic - 8
Evil pope - 6
JCole200 - 6
Highborn - 5.5
TitusFinn - 5.5
heavycola - 4
#27 What relationship to you is your father's only brother's wife's only brother-in-law?(4) father, waffles
#29 I start going and end up doing
Finish everything, and conclude nothing.
What am I?
(6) "G" - waffles