Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
it seems like hitman has acted really strange once a few votes have been placed on him, and i think this really does more than anything confirm that he is scum. I dont think hes really done anything to defend himself and hes done other scumish things so im not sure i feel the need to take off the vote yet.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
well i havent played the game all that much, but ive found plenty of players who were capable of defending an accusation and when they do the burden is usually taken off of them. However when they doubt still lies there individuals still can act in a fashion to remove the doubt. Its just in your case i dont feel you have thats all.
- Colaalone
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Checking into a Las Vegas hotel with the intent of committing capital fraud and a head full of acid
Okay seriously, hitman doesn't seem that scummy to me. He seems more like a kid not willing to commit to the game and just skimming which isn't an 100% scum tell as some tend to think.
On a different not, Aegnor sure is pushing this lynch hard.
Comments such as:
VOTE: Aegnor
On a different not, Aegnor sure is pushing this lynch hard.
Comments such as:
REALLY makes me think he is scum. Looks like an attempt for a mafia who knows he voted to lynch townie trying to clear his name for later.Aegnor wrote:Alright, then it looks very fishy to me, I hope I didn't make a mistake by voting him.
VOTE: Aegnor
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
You always need a degree of uncertainty when voting to lynch. FOS ColaaloneColaalone wrote:REALLY makes me think he is scum. Looks like an attempt for a mafia who knows he voted to lynch townie trying to clear his name for later.Aegnor wrote:Alright, then it looks very fishy to me, I hope I didn't make a mistake by voting him.
VOTE: Aegnor
As for hitman, I would consult against voting for him. Why? Becuase I am trying to catch the serial killer (one poerson, one kill each night). We know that the serial killer A. killed mandy (very unlikely) B. got his kill protected (also unlikely) or C. Never set his action. Since hitman posted during the nighttime, we know that he did not have an action to send. SO he is not the serial killer OR the vig.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Damn, man... You are getting pretty good at this stuff... I find your logic very suitable...unriggable wrote:You always need a degree of uncertainty when voting to lynch. FOS ColaaloneColaalone wrote:REALLY makes me think he is scum. Looks like an attempt for a mafia who knows he voted to lynch townie trying to clear his name for later.Aegnor wrote:Alright, then it looks very fishy to me, I hope I didn't make a mistake by voting him.
VOTE: Aegnor
As for hitman, I would consult against voting for him. Why? Becuase I am trying to catch the serial killer (one poerson, one kill each night). We know that the serial killer A. killed mandy (very unlikely) B. got his kill protected (also unlikely) or C. Never set his action. Since hitman posted during the nighttime, we know that he did not have an action to send. SO he is not the serial killer OR the vig.
Unvote
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
You have good arguments there unriggable, although Hitmans behavior has been very suspicious so far, and as far as I know he could be scum, while an inactive SK would probably remain inactive for another night.
I'd rather try making progress and eliminate the (probably) inactive SK after the scum threat has been lifted.
I'd rather try making progress and eliminate the (probably) inactive SK after the scum threat has been lifted.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
That's great logic, unriggable.unriggable wrote:You always need a degree of uncertainty when voting to lynch. FOS ColaaloneColaalone wrote:REALLY makes me think he is scum. Looks like an attempt for a mafia who knows he voted to lynch townie trying to clear his name for later.Aegnor wrote:Alright, then it looks very fishy to me, I hope I didn't make a mistake by voting him.
VOTE: Aegnor
As for hitman, I would consult against voting for him. Why? Becuase I am trying to catch the serial killer (one poerson, one kill each night). We know that the serial killer A. killed mandy (very unlikely) B. got his kill protected (also unlikely) or C. Never set his action. Since hitman posted during the nighttime, we know that he did not have an action to send. SO he is not the serial killer OR the vig.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Well a few things come to mind - First of all it helps tear apart a role claim if we do lynch a townie by accident, and we know who not to trust (the bandwagoners)Colaalone wrote:Yeah of course, but publicly annoucing it like that seems like nothing more than "DONT BLAME ME WHEN HE IS A TOWNIE"unriggable wrote:You always need a degree of uncertainty when voting to lynch. FOS Colaalone
Vote Count:
School(1): Shadowstar
Primate(1): Jnd
Jnd(3): Syzygy, Hitman079, Primate
Hitman079(3): GOt Tonkaed, Exile, Aegnor
Aengor(1): Colaalone
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
I MEAN DO IT!!!!
School(1): Shadowstar
Primate(1): Jnd
Jnd(3): Syzygy, Hitman079, Primate
Hitman079(3): GOt Tonkaed, Exile, Aegnor
Aengor(1): Colaalone
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
I MEAN DO IT!!!!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
To Aegnor:Yes, but then you don't get the full experience of the game. Just eliminating people who aren't posting trying to find an SK will just give mafia an extra night.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
I agree with this. I find it unlikely that Hitman is scum; it's possible that he is mafioso and was laying low during day one, but he is almost certainly not the SK or Vig. BTW, unriggable, I take it from that post that you know for certain that there is an SK? That's good to know; will help us narrow things down later.unriggable wrote:As for hitman, I would consult against voting for him. Why? Becuase I am trying to catch the serial killer (one poerson, one kill each night). We know that the serial killer A. killed mandy (very unlikely) B. got his kill protected (also unlikely) or C. Never set his action. Since hitman posted during the nighttime, we know that he did not have an action to send. SO he is not the serial killer OR the vig.
Also, one other wild theory I'd like to throw out. Aegnor and jnd both seem to be acting fishy. This vote / counter-vote thing is doing a pretty good job of throwing spreading confusion around. I don't think both of them are scum, but I'd say there's maybe a 50% chance that one of them is.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Unless he really thought Mandy was mafia.Syzygy wrote:But if you have an experiened vig. who doesn't target people for stupid reasons then wouldn't he'd be more of an asset than a liabilty?Anarkistsdream wrote:Supposed to be...? They are pro-town, but they can make mistakes and kill the wrong person.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
