Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Puff
- Posts: 2551
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.
Sorry but something happened yesterday therefore I could not be on.
From what I understand hitman is being voted for skimming and not posting. I understand that this looks scummy, what I don't know is if we have a lynch or not.
From what I understand hitman is being voted for skimming and not posting. I understand that this looks scummy, what I don't know is if we have a lynch or not.
XenHu wrote: JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!![]()
*ahem*
That is all.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Now that you say that, it would make sense that he is innocent.Anarkistsdream wrote:unriggable wrote:What do you mean?Anarkistsdream wrote:I think you guys are making a horrible mistake... I think this just allows the mafia to have another kill at night.
I think that Hitman will end up being an innocent, though a nonposter...
Then, it will become night, and the mafia just gets to kill another one of us...
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Anarkistsdream wrote:JND... You have to realize, man... We all need to vote for the SAME person... Splitting up our votes doesn't do jack.jnd94 wrote:you know wat, im on the verge of insanity so vote-sheepofdumb
Anarkistsdream wrote:You look scummy by voting and unvoting a lot... Be carefuljnd94 wrote:fine UNVOTE ill use my vote for the greater good, and not for a crackpot scheme
All in 7-8 minutes. Somehow strange to me. Did AD realised that jnd looked scummy and tried to stop him talking too much? And he didnt FOS him, but voted Primate who is inactive. Looks like he protects jnd and tries to draw attention to other players.
FOS Anarkistdream
.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Hah!! Nice excuse!Hitman079 wrote:oh. well i went to disneyland all day yesterday.unriggable wrote:He means that you didn't post yesterday (in game yesterday)Hitman079 wrote:it's day now.Aegnor wrote:Good to finally see you hitman, so what made you come out of the shadows?
Day 1, was in fact, NOT yesterday.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Vote Count:
School(1) - ShadowStar
Primate(2) - AD, Aimless
Jnd(2) - Syzygy, Hitman079
Hitman079(3) Got Tonkaed, Exile, Aegnor
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
I MEAN DO IT!!!!
School(1) - ShadowStar
Primate(2) - AD, Aimless
Jnd(2) - Syzygy, Hitman079
Hitman079(3) Got Tonkaed, Exile, Aegnor
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
I MEAN DO IT!!!!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Hmmm.
A couple of thoughts :
Hitman skimming looks rather suspicious (I don't know when you check the thread, but there were 38 pages of Day 1 prior to the relatively small amount of night spam), but, oddly enough, I think I'm kind of with unriggable on this. My gut feeling tells me Hitman is just inactive, and not scum.
jnd's behavior doesn't seem all that suspicious to me. The vote against sheepofdumb was a bit random, but understandable given the events of Day 1. AD told him not to vote erratically, so he immediately unvoted. Makes sense to me.
Primate, welcome to the thread. Unvote, for now.
In the hopes of discovering some information, here's the bandwagon against Greece.
The1exile
sheepofdumb
IGS
Aegnor
pancakemix
Colaalone
Shadowstar
Selin
Syzygy
me
unriggable
got tonkaed
for dummies
As we know it was the mafia which killed mandalorian, then the mafia is active. So, there is probably at least one scum in that bandwagon. My guess would be two or three.
A couple of thoughts :
Hitman skimming looks rather suspicious (I don't know when you check the thread, but there were 38 pages of Day 1 prior to the relatively small amount of night spam), but, oddly enough, I think I'm kind of with unriggable on this. My gut feeling tells me Hitman is just inactive, and not scum.
jnd's behavior doesn't seem all that suspicious to me. The vote against sheepofdumb was a bit random, but understandable given the events of Day 1. AD told him not to vote erratically, so he immediately unvoted. Makes sense to me.
Primate, welcome to the thread. Unvote, for now.
In the hopes of discovering some information, here's the bandwagon against Greece.
The1exile
sheepofdumb
IGS
Aegnor
pancakemix
Colaalone
Shadowstar
Selin
Syzygy
me
unriggable
got tonkaed
for dummies
As we know it was the mafia which killed mandalorian, then the mafia is active. So, there is probably at least one scum in that bandwagon. My guess would be two or three.
Fircoal isn't putting the roles on the first page, but he's announcing them in the death scenes. Greece was the cop, kitten was a hider, and mandalorian was an unknown role.Primate wrote:That makes sense, yeah. Janitors pretty obscure, but I can't think of anything else more likely or more common. I had just been assuming that the role wasn't put in the first post.
