You did the same at the beginning of day twoAnarkistsdream wrote:You look scummy by voting and unvoting a lot... Be carefuljnd94 wrote:fine UNVOTE ill use my vote for the greater good, and not for a crackpot scheme
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
alrighty then....not a whole heck of a lot changing. Fircoal is a pretty good mod, im sure he will be able to keep up with any inactives.
Aimless continues to be under suspicion but probably relatively unlynchable. The fact that wifom discussion is that strong leads me to believe without something being done aimless actually has a fair amount of protection. I personally dont think hes done anything that scummy but it looks like the group is going to be fairly divided on most everything hes involved with.
Some of the noobish activity is becoming a bit more distressing. Despite his best efforts jnd is increasingly acting like scum and even if he is town is doing very little to be useful. I actually recommend you read how to be a good townie from the mafiascum wiki page. Though we love your enthusiasm, the willingness to hop on any bandwagon and not find any evidence of your own is not going to be helpful. Sheep is better but still i think somewhat questionable.
The spamming is a little too heavy for the thread...coming from a guy who chided AD for talking about it yesterday.
Having seen him be much more active and having expected him to contribute more i cant help but feel puff is submarining. So until there is more evidence to counter this i will temporarily
Vote Puff
Aimless continues to be under suspicion but probably relatively unlynchable. The fact that wifom discussion is that strong leads me to believe without something being done aimless actually has a fair amount of protection. I personally dont think hes done anything that scummy but it looks like the group is going to be fairly divided on most everything hes involved with.
Some of the noobish activity is becoming a bit more distressing. Despite his best efforts jnd is increasingly acting like scum and even if he is town is doing very little to be useful. I actually recommend you read how to be a good townie from the mafiascum wiki page. Though we love your enthusiasm, the willingness to hop on any bandwagon and not find any evidence of your own is not going to be helpful. Sheep is better but still i think somewhat questionable.
The spamming is a little too heavy for the thread...coming from a guy who chided AD for talking about it yesterday.
Having seen him be much more active and having expected him to contribute more i cant help but feel puff is submarining. So until there is more evidence to counter this i will temporarily
Vote Puff
Vote Count:
Aimless(2) - Exile, Aegnor
School(1) - Shadowstar
Primate(2) - AD, Aimless
Puff(1) - Got Tonkaed.
_______________________________
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
Aimless(2) - Exile, Aegnor
School(1) - Shadowstar
Primate(2) - AD, Aimless
Puff(1) - Got Tonkaed.
_______________________________
On another note. To get onto Fircoal's Good list, or to get off the bad, sleep on the ground list. Helping Fircoal with stuff, would be good.
Like right now, pm Fircoal to review his map of a game he may start here.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
almost all of it was night spam.got tonkaed wrote:welcome to the thread hitman....frankly thats a bit disgusting. going on 60 some odd pages and your contribution to the game is i agree/vote. Im not saying you didnt have it rough as you had a lot to read before you could get involved but frankly, gross
unvote, Vote Hitman079
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
Yes this thread has a lot of spam in it but frankly to tacitaclly agree to anything looks scummy, and the fact that you havent been active up until now, for your grand entrance to just be an agreement makes you both scummy and doesnt show you want to really be active in the game.
If either of these things change, of course you will earn my unvote.
If either of these things change, of course you will earn my unvote.
damn people never understand they can't post at night. dead people don't stay dead. these games are nothing like real mafia games.got tonkaed wrote:Yes this thread has a lot of spam in it but frankly to tacitaclly agree to anything looks scummy, and the fact that you havent been active up until now, for your grand entrance to just be an agreement makes you both scummy and doesnt show you want to really be active in the game.
If either of these things change, of course you will earn my unvote.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Waaaaaaah!sheepofdumb wrote:Now that I thank about it he looks like a nice target. He was loud, aggresive, and the killer wouldn't be obvious.unriggable wrote:I just thought, what are the odds that all three kkillers targetted mandy? That would be hilarious...
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
HOS Hitman Why the hand? I really don't know. I felt like bring dramatic. Why suspecting? He skimmed over a lot of stuff. It wasn't spam after I said I wanted my spam. I think it cleared up a bit after that.
I don't know what to think of aimless. He's defensive but I can't tell if he's scum.
I don't know what to think of aimless. He's defensive but I can't tell if he's scum.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME
DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
unriggable wrote:What do you mean?Anarkistsdream wrote:I think you guys are making a horrible mistake... I think this just allows the mafia to have another kill at night.
I think that Hitman will end up being an innocent, though a nonposter...
Then, it will become night, and the mafia just gets to kill another one of us...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.

