Need a good diplomat for your embassy? Why not Zoidberg?safariguy5 wrote:I like how Zoidberg runs by their embassy after he eats the flag. The Globetrotter one looked groovy.
Golden Pantheon - Egyptian Town Wins! (please move)
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
Commander9
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
But... It was so artistically done.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
See, what people don't know is his her name is actually Lucy, not Lucifer. I guess it got lost in translation somewhere along the line.safariguy5 wrote:A female Devil? I don't suppose Lucifer is really a succubus.Victor Sullivan wrote:Hate to break it to ya, babe, but pink is kind of a...feminine color...edocsil wrote:Pink is close enough. Your souls belong to ME!
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
-
TA1LGUNN3R
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
- Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Oh! The horror! The obscenity! I've been caught red-handed, pants bunched up around my ankles, with the crumbs on my shirt as it were, by these prodigious sleuthing skills!icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
Sir, I believe an obligatory omgus is in order here, but I can't argue with that logic.
But in all seriousness, whom do we lynch?
btw I'm gonna go ahead and unvote, so I'm doing my part to shift into next gear.
-Tails
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Reply in cyanTA1LGUNN3R wrote:Oh! The horror! The obscenity! I've been caught red-handed, pants bunched up around my ankles, with the crumbs on my shirt as it were, by these prodigious sleuthing skills!icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
Sir, I believe an obligatory omgus is in order here, but I can't argue with that logic.
But in all seriousness, whom do we lynch?
scum
btw I'm gonna go ahead and unvote, so I'm doing my part to shift into next gear.
-Tails
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
the ironic part is that the majority of all day 1 cases (especially early) tend to be the inactive. In all honesty, I'm starting to feel the people who tend to continue on with the joke phase after someone brings up a semi-serious post tend to be more scummy.icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
And Jonty.VioIet wrote:Oh hi vio.Victor Sullivan wrote:Hate to break it to ya, babe, but pink is kind of a...feminine color...edocsil wrote:Pink is close enough. Your souls belong to ME!
-Sully
jonty125 wrote:Reply in cyanTA1LGUNN3R wrote:Oh! The horror! The obscenity! I've been caught red-handed, pants bunched up around my ankles, with the crumbs on my shirt as it were, by these prodigious sleuthing skills!icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
Sir, I believe an obligatory omgus is in order here, but I can't argue with that logic.
But in all seriousness, whom do we lynch?
scum
btw I'm gonna go ahead and unvote, so I'm doing my part to shift into next gear.
-Tails
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
:ECommander9 wrote:Need a good diplomat for your embassy? Why not Zoidberg?safariguy5 wrote:I like how Zoidberg runs by their embassy after he eats the flag. The Globetrotter one looked groovy.
Yes, but I can also joke outside of the joke phase too. And generally, ignoring a legitimate case is pretty scummy anyway (not that I think the majority of Day 1 cases are legitimate).the ironic part is that the majority of all day 1 cases (especially early) tend to be the inactive. In all honesty, I'm starting to feel the people who tend to continue on with the joke phase after someone brings up a semi-serious post tend to be more scummy.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
You pretty much just made your last post again. Why are you asking someone else to make a case for you?TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Oh! The horror! The obscenity! I've been caught red-handed, pants bunched up around my ankles, with the crumbs on my shirt as it were, by these prodigious sleuthing skills!icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
Sir, I believe an obligatory omgus is in order here, but I can't argue with that logic.
But in all seriousness, whom do we lynch?
btw I'm gonna go ahead and unvote, so I'm doing my part to shift into next gear.
-Tails
- safariguy5
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
When in doubt, I go with the standard pressuring the inactive.
unvote vote naxus
unvote vote naxus

-
TA1LGUNN3R
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
- Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Because I have no solid suspicions yet. Don't worry, when I have some ideas I'll post them. Is that ok with you?icedagger wrote:You pretty much just made your last post again. Why are you asking someone else to make a case for you?TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Oh! The horror! The obscenity! I've been caught red-handed, pants bunched up around my ankles, with the crumbs on my shirt as it were, by these prodigious sleuthing skills!icedagger wrote:Pfft. If you really wanted to exit the joke phase you could over-analyse someone's post. You could, just as an example, infer from the post that said poster was in fact perfectly happy to stay in the joke phase. You could then try to exert pressure on the posUnvote Vote tailter.TA1LGUNN3R wrote: Sadly, I have nothing further because we're still in joke phase.
Sir, I believe an obligatory omgus is in order here, but I can't argue with that logic.
But in all seriousness, whom do we lynch?
btw I'm gonna go ahead and unvote, so I'm doing my part to shift into next gear.
-Tails
-Tails
- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
I can go with that for now.safariguy5 wrote:When in doubt, I go with the standard pressuring the inactive.
unvote vote naxus
vote Naxus
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- edocsil
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Votes
Naxus (3) ~ Victor, MeDeFe, Safari
Tailgunner (1) ~ Icedagger
Icedagger (2) ~ Strike, Naxus
Safari (1) ~ Rodion
12 alive 7 to lynch
No deadline yet
Naxus (3) ~ Victor, MeDeFe, Safari
Tailgunner (1) ~ Icedagger
Icedagger (2) ~ Strike, Naxus
Safari (1) ~ Rodion
12 alive 7 to lynch
No deadline yet
Edoc'sil
Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.
zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
What does TFO stand forVictor Sullivan wrote:I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
- safariguy5
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
TheForgivenOne, must be in reference to MeDeFe or me also being a mod.jonty125 wrote:What does TFO stand forVictor Sullivan wrote:I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully

- MeDeFe
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
- Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Probably me because of inverted ponies.safariguy5 wrote:TheForgivenOne, must be in reference to MeDeFe or me also being a mod.jonty125 wrote:What does TFO stand forVictor Sullivan wrote:I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Didn't you guys know? The answer is always always inverted ponies.MeDeFe wrote:Probably me because of inverted ponies.safariguy5 wrote:TheForgivenOne, must be in reference to MeDeFe or me also being a mod.jonty125 wrote:What does TFO stand forVictor Sullivan wrote:I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
I always thought the answer was 42.
I don't think I've seen Naxus on in a few days so I won't join the inactive bandwagon quite yet. I know it was a minor suspicion anyways but I would like to hear Jonty and vio's comments about what I said earlier.
I don't think I've seen Naxus on in a few days so I won't join the inactive bandwagon quite yet. I know it was a minor suspicion anyways but I would like to hear Jonty and vio's comments about what I said earlier.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
That clears things upMeDeFe wrote:Probably me because of inverted ponies.safariguy5 wrote:TheForgivenOne, must be in reference to MeDeFe or me also being a mod.jonty125 wrote:What does TFO stand forVictor Sullivan wrote:I'll go with the other TFO on this one: Vote naXus
-Sully
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Jonty, Strike called you out one post before yours.
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Also unvote my joke vote.
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
what Rodion said. Also apparently I never got around to saying this in thread anyways but I will be on a bit more than I expected to this week.Rodion wrote:Jonty, Strike called you out one post before yours.
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Yes I do, I aren't going to jump on the naxus bandwagon unless a better case comes along (and it better come soon because of this)Rodion wrote:Jonty, Strike called you out one post before yours.
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)
We have about 55 hours from now based on this D1 opening scene http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p3353011Rules wrote:8. Lengths of days is 14 days.
If strike thinks I'm scummy for taking the joke-voting stage too long or after its completion. Well, I would like to apologise if I appeared hindering towns day-time discussion.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
- edocsil
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
I had forgotten that I said 2 weeks for a day. In my last VC i said there wasn't a DL, so putting one in for just over two days from now would be unfair IMO. This does have to keep moving however, so I will say DL in 96 hours (4 days)jonty125 wrote:Yes I do, I aren't going to jump on the naxus bandwagon unless a better case comes along (and it better come soon because of this)Rodion wrote:Jonty, Strike called you out one post before yours.
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)We have about 55 hours from now based on this D1 opening scene http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p3353011Rules wrote:8. Lengths of days is 14 days.
If strike thinks I'm scummy for taking the joke-voting stage too long or after its completion. Well, I would like to apologise if I appeared hindering towns day-time discussion.
Edoc'sil
Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.
zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
Of course, apologies don't mean a damn thing if you're lying, so...yeah. FoS jonty - you're up there on the D1 lynch list IMOjonty125 wrote:Yes I do, I aren't going to jump on the naxus bandwagon unless a better case comes along (and it better come soon because of this)Rodion wrote:Jonty, Strike called you out one post before yours.
Care to comment on that instead of on the pony/avatar thing?
(and yes, TFO is known for sporting the pony avatar and now Medefe is doing the same)We have about 55 hours from now based on this D1 opening scene http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p3353011Rules wrote:8. Lengths of days is 14 days.
If strike thinks I'm scummy for taking the joke-voting stage too long or after its completion. Well, I would like to apologise if I appeared hindering towns day-time discussion.
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Golden Pantheon - Egyptian 12/12 D1
So 89 hours till deadline. I'm not sure if my case on jonty holds enough weight to really lynch him. I would like to have heard more than an apology from him, those tend to strike me more of admissions of guilt than innocence at the least though. On the other hand there's the inactive wagon which will probably be what we end up happening anyways. Naxus from what I've seen seems to be completely inactive right now so I don't expect a response and vio is absent at the moment as well (there are probably one or two others who have actually been gone longer but vio catches my attention because she was another one I implicated along with jonty).
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.