Why, I don't see any reason to put a deadline.Aegnor wrote:I thought there was no deadline for Day1. But the night only involves PMing you with decisions, there HAS to be a deadline, otherwise this could go on for 2 weeks or years. or until this thread hits the bottom of the board
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Electric.Fircoal wrote:What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote:Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.The1exile wrote:I swear it's like 3 hours to the deadline...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
(No pun intended.
)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
They shock people that touch them a lot.mandalorian2298 wrote:Electric.Fircoal wrote:What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!Fircoal wrote: Deadline? What deadline? There is no deadline.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
(No pun intended.
)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Define "touch", "shock" and "people".Fircoal wrote:They shock people that touch them a lot.mandalorian2298 wrote:Electric.Fircoal wrote:What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote: C'mon this was the most active game I have ever seen and now it's going to splutter out because of a few deadbeats. Bring forth yer might Lightning and strike their treacherus hearts!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
(No pun intended.
)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Use a Pikachu as a pillow and you'll get shocked to death by lightning. (And I did not say Lighting this time.)mandalorian2298 wrote:Define "touch", "shock" and "people".Fircoal wrote:They shock people that touch them a lot.mandalorian2298 wrote:Electric.Fircoal wrote:What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote:Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).Fircoal wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How do you like sleeping on the ground Mandy?
(No pun intended.
)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
So What.Aegnor wrote:You don't see a reason for a deadline? How about a loss of interest?
If day 2 comes only say, in mid June, I doubt anyone would stay here to see it coming
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Curse you. I can't believe some of you fell for that.The1exile wrote:QFT.Fircoal wrote:It ends when I get all of the choices, 2 days is the deadline.jnd94 wrote:fircoal, can you end the night early, or does it have to go full 2 days?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Oh, thank God.Fircoal wrote:Use a Pikachu as a pillow and you'll get shocked to death by lightning. (And I did not say Lighting this time.)mandalorian2298 wrote:Define "touch", "shock" and "people".Fircoal wrote:They shock people that touch them a lot.mandalorian2298 wrote:Electric.Fircoal wrote:What type of rats?mandalorian2298 wrote: Well, the insects are annoying, but on the plus side, rats are warm, fuzzy and soft enough to be used for pillows (en masse).(No pun intended.
)
You, sir, are a tease.s.xkitten wrote:i'm a much better pillow
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Back in the days when I came to conquer club I semi-belived that kitten is a dirtty old man. Unfortunatly, I had to admit that she is a girl (because of "The Infamous thread"Aimless wrote:"Sir" and "tease". What are you implying here, Mandy?mandalorian2298 wrote:You, sir, are a tease.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
PLEASE FUCKING DO!!!
Jesus, I am sick of this... I don't wanna lose interest, but, it's true that most people will shortly enough.
I am going to run one of these just so I can set the damn deadline as 48 hours per day and 24 per night... Beyond that, everyone can go f--- themselves.
Jesus, I am sick of this... I don't wanna lose interest, but, it's true that most people will shortly enough.
I am going to run one of these just so I can set the damn deadline as 48 hours per day and 24 per night... Beyond that, everyone can go f--- themselves.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
PM me when that starts...Anarkistsdream wrote:PLEASE FUCKING DO!!!
Jesus, I am sick of this... I don't wanna lose interest, but, it's true that most people will shortly enough.
I am going to run one of these just so I can set the damn deadline as 48 hours per day and 24 per night... Beyond that, everyone can go f--- themselves.
yup, pretty much...at least someone finally got through to youmandalorian2298 wrote:Back in the days when I came to conquer club I semi-belived that kitten is a dirtty old man. Unfortunatly, I had to admit that she is a girl (because of "The Infamous thread"Aimless wrote:"Sir" and "tease". What are you implying here, Mandy?mandalorian2298 wrote:You, sir, are a tease.and the fact that Morph knows her personaly.)
well someones a bit ticked at the momentAnarkistsdream wrote:PLEASE FUCKING DO!!!
Jesus, I am sick of this... I don't wanna lose interest, but, it's true that most people will shortly enough.
I am going to run one of these just so I can set the damn deadline as 48 hours per day and 24 per night... Beyond that, everyone can go f--- themselves.
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
