Well, I could of made a flat rate game. I just don't want to play freestyle anymore.Aegnor wrote:Sorry I dislike Esc, or freestyle otherwise I would have joined.
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
348839
Two more.
Two more.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
^^^Started.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Good thing your book isn't the rulebook 'round here...jnd94 wrote:but talking bout cc is in between spam and real stuff. It should either be obvious spam or nothing in my book.Anarkistsdream wrote:That from one of Spamalot????jnd94 wrote:its still night. Shutup!
You should have your knighthood revoked.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
everyone has a right an opinion i guess...Anarkistsdream wrote:Good thing your book isn't the rulebook 'round here...jnd94 wrote:but talking bout cc is in between spam and real stuff. It should either be obvious spam or nothing in my book.Anarkistsdream wrote:That from one of Spamalot????jnd94 wrote:its still night. Shutup!
You should have your knighthood revoked.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Those with night choices unsent are going on my list.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
People I want to kill list. Current home of 4 lucky people, who know who they are.jnd94 wrote:? wat list?Fircoal wrote:Those with night choices unsent are going on my list.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
The list of people to beat.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
not the new ones, but the old ones, are on the front page.jnd94 wrote:ahh i see. and are you obliged to tell us those people?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
No, you get something better. A kick in the balls.Aimless wrote:Woo! I'm on the list!Fircoal wrote:not the new ones, but the old ones, are on the front page.jnd94 wrote:ahh i see. and are you obliged to tell us those people?
Does that mean I get a cookie?
*kicks Aimless*
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
NO! I already got the cookie.Aimless wrote:Woo! I'm on the list!Fircoal wrote:not the new ones, but the old ones, are on the front page.jnd94 wrote:ahh i see. and are you obliged to tell us those people?
Does that mean I get a cookie?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Good jnd. *gives Jnd a cookie*jnd94 wrote:no that means you get a whipping. Go get me my belt!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.