Will simtom get 0 points?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Will simtom get 0 points?
He currently has 26.
-
BulaMatari
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:08 am
actually sk, I was wrong when I originally said that, as I forgot about team games. If he partners, he can get off zero. But he can't go negative and he's limited to 100 max points per player if he wins.s.xkitten wrote:if he does, he'll never be able to get any points again, cause you can't divide by zero
can't you get negative with doubles game?wicked wrote:actually sk, I was wrong when I originally said that, as I forgot about team games. If he partners, he can get off zero. But he can't go negative and he's limited to 100 max points per player if he wins.s.xkitten wrote:if he does, he'll never be able to get any points again, cause you can't divide by zero
i was referring to non-team games...but good point and true...although, i'm not really sure who would want to team up with him...wicked wrote:actually sk, I was wrong when I originally said that, as I forgot about team games. If he partners, he can get off zero. But he can't go negative and he's limited to 100 max points per player if he wins.s.xkitten wrote:if he does, he'll never be able to get any points again, cause you can't divide by zero
-
dominationnation
- Posts: 4234
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:20 am
some noob who has no idea who simtom iss.xkitten wrote:i was referring to non-team games...but good point and true...although, i'm not really sure who would want to team up with him...wicked wrote:actually sk, I was wrong when I originally said that, as I forgot about team games. If he partners, he can get off zero. But he can't go negative and he's limited to 100 max points per player if he wins.s.xkitten wrote:if he does, he'll never be able to get any points again, cause you can't divide by zero
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I played against simtom before he was famous.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I pity them.wicked wrote:he has a regular partner.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
- Contact:
- dividedbyzero
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:09 pm
I guess soAK_iceman wrote:Nice imagination.IronE.GLE wrote:I think lack said something about a player that goes to zero automatically gets 1000 points back.
There is no luck, only preparation and execution.
Alliances are for the weak, whimpering masses looking for someone to hold their hand through the storm.
Alliances are for the weak, whimpering masses looking for someone to hold their hand through the storm.
- Kyle Trite
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:26 pm
- Location: Classified
- Genghis Khan CA
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:19 pm
I dont think he'll make 0 unless he starts playing team games (not his modus operandi) or plays in whatever the opposite to super elite games is, with other players who have scores of 40 or less.
Looking at the scoreboard at the moment it is scary how many players have sub-200 point scores. I can't conceive of how you could get a score that low without doing it on purpose.
Looking at the scoreboard at the moment it is scary how many players have sub-200 point scores. I can't conceive of how you could get a score that low without doing it on purpose.
With so many people concerned about points, most of the time someone with such a low score will get picked on so that they have no chance of winning the game. Nobody wants to lose 20 points from their current score, let alone 80 or 100 points.Genghis Khan CA wrote:I dont think he'll make 0 unless he starts playing team games (not his modus operandi) or plays in whatever the opposite to super elite games is, with other players who have scores of 40 or less.
Looking at the scoreboard at the moment it is scary how many players have sub-200 point scores. I can't conceive of how you could get a score that low without doing it on purpose.
There is no luck, only preparation and execution.
Alliances are for the weak, whimpering masses looking for someone to hold their hand through the storm.
Alliances are for the weak, whimpering masses looking for someone to hold their hand through the storm.
- Genghis Khan CA
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:19 pm
Fair point, I must admit I hadn't thought of that because that's not the way I play. I still think there are enough players who wouldn't simply target the lowest ranked player to make my point valid though.IronE.GLE wrote:With so many people concerned about points, most of the time someone with such a low score will get picked on so that they have no chance of winning the game. Nobody wants to lose 20 points from their current score, let alone 80 or 100 points.
And you really should know. loldividedbyzero wrote:Sure you can. You just have to try really hard.s.xkitten wrote:if he does, he'll never be able to get any points again, cause you can't divide by zero
dbz
Highest Score: 2437nmhunate wrote:Speak English... It is the language that God wrote the bible in.
Highest Place: 84
Just looked at the scoreboard and he's lost another 3 points. Then, I looked at his feedback and I am now convinced it is on purpose. He started off with a load of positives but has only had loads of negatives from deadbeating recently. Must be a new record for that too - he's got 31 (I think that's higher than dugcarr1
). I still think he has a second account as a premium member...
Highest Score: 2437nmhunate wrote:Speak English... It is the language that God wrote the bible in.
Highest Place: 84
Well, consider all the generals and colnels and whathave you. Where do you think they get their points from? These eople with less than 200points are doing the site a serviceGenghis Khan CA wrote:Looking at the scoreboard at the moment it is scary how many players have sub-200 point scores. I can't conceive of how you could get a score that low without doing it on purpose.
