Inquisition Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Or kick them physically.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
IT is.AK_iceman wrote:You shouldn't give away info like this, it's a tell.Aimless wrote:Still waiting on two.
You know who you are...
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Morning, May 10th, 1568 - "As promised, his Lordship's soldiers have sealed the gates, and are guarding the roads leading in and out of town. The Inquisition has begun.
The populace was gathered, and an official of the Church explained the procedure. As the townsfolk know themselves the best, they will be relied upon to ferret out information on the heretics. Each townsman is required to declare, in front of God and the Church, at least one man he knows to have committed heresy.
However, although no God-fearing man would do so, heretics would willingly lie before God, so only those named by a majority of their companions will be interrogated and condemned. Obviously, anyone caught lying, attempting to retract a false accusation, or attempting to defy the will of the church will be arrested immediately.
Unfortunately, the morning has dawned sadly; heresy has already left its mark upon the town. As the population gathered, we found sheepofdumb, the butcher, to be missing. Searching his home, we found his body, badly mutilated. His heart had been carved out, and burned upon some sort of horrible altar.
We must find those responsible, and bring them to God's judgement, no matter the cost!"
(???), Mayor
sheepofdumb, Butcher (Townie, Locked Special Role) has been mutilated.
It is now Day 1. Day lasts until midnight, April 12th.
The populace was gathered, and an official of the Church explained the procedure. As the townsfolk know themselves the best, they will be relied upon to ferret out information on the heretics. Each townsman is required to declare, in front of God and the Church, at least one man he knows to have committed heresy.
However, although no God-fearing man would do so, heretics would willingly lie before God, so only those named by a majority of their companions will be interrogated and condemned. Obviously, anyone caught lying, attempting to retract a false accusation, or attempting to defy the will of the church will be arrested immediately.
Unfortunately, the morning has dawned sadly; heresy has already left its mark upon the town. As the population gathered, we found sheepofdumb, the butcher, to be missing. Searching his home, we found his body, badly mutilated. His heart had been carved out, and burned upon some sort of horrible altar.
We must find those responsible, and bring them to God's judgement, no matter the cost!"
(???), Mayor
sheepofdumb, Butcher (Townie, Locked Special Role) has been mutilated.
It is now Day 1. Day lasts until midnight, April 12th.
Last edited by Aimless on Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- everywhere116
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
- Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Like the deputy in Unrigg's game.Aimless wrote:Yes. That's intentional.everywhere116 wrote:With his post we know there is a mayor.
USually I'd vote, but not yet because I can't unvote. So, since I must.
I denuonce Aimless
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. I was brainstorming pro-town roles that related to butchery. I was thinking vigilante, but that usually isn't a locked role. Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore.Aimless wrote:The "Butcher" part is just flavor. His role was Townie.
For future reference, most of the roles in this game are like that - the name is for flavor, the actual role is the portion in parentheses.
Since the first names are just flavor, do you guys think it would be beneficial to share them?
Yes, I do.AK_iceman wrote:Ok, thanks for clarifying. I was brainstorming pro-town roles that related to butchery. I was thinking vigilante, but that usually isn't a locked role. Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore.Aimless wrote:The "Butcher" part is just flavor. His role was Townie.
For future reference, most of the roles in this game are like that - the name is for flavor, the actual role is the portion in parentheses.
Since the first names are just flavor, do you guys think it would be beneficial to share them?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
He seems like the right target for someone who doesn't like spam, or does not want a noob in the game.got tonkaed wrote:does anyone have any idea why it would have been the butcher as opposed to anyone else....usually ak is a target for early mafia games. Sheep doesnt seem like the typical night kill target, since he hasnt played enough games to really prop up on anyones radar at least i wouldnt have thought so.
I just thought I could use unfair info. To get ideas.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
Are you claiming "vanilla townie"? And why couldn't they have names, sheepisdumb was a regular townie since he never had his role unlocked, and his role was "Butcher".Colaalone wrote:Umm, vanilla townie roles don't come with names...AK_iceman wrote:Since the first names are just flavor, do you guys think it would be beneficial to share them?
I think it's because he can be annoying, and he is a noob.AK_iceman wrote:I'm a little surprised myself that I'm still alive.
Maybe it's a sign that we have a noob mafia, maybe people that have played games with sheepisdumb before and thought he was dangerous to keep around?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
yes, it would be. Also how tolerant people are. For example, I wouldn't care much is Sheep spammed.got tonkaed wrote:i suppose the question is then...how much should that exonerate players who havent played with sheep or players who would be more likely to go after "bigger threats"?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
You're FOS'ing me because I didn't die last night?The1exile wrote:Maybe. Or maybe the doc protected you... or maybe you're the mafia.AK_iceman wrote:I'm a little surprised myself that I'm still alive.
Maybe it's a sign that we have a noob mafia, maybe people that have played games with sheepisdumb before and thought he was dangerous to keep around?
FOS IC
