If I die I want it to be there, or by zombies.Aegnor wrote:Yeah, time to get some rest and enjoy the *hopefully* quiet night.
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Spam is allowed at night.sheepofdumb wrote:But I woke up to get some spam. I don't want to go back to bed till I get my fill of spam.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
STill waiting on those scummy non-senders.Aegnor wrote:Bump, any progress fircoal?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
NOT AGAIN!unriggable wrote:Remember to swtich from day 1 to night 1
EDit: 2500 posts.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Yay! Ty.
For the rules thing it's minor, and I'm lazy, so I'll leave it.
Also, I don't spam that much. I do play a lot of mafia here though. I'm #16 in total posts.
For the rules thing it's minor, and I'm lazy, so I'll leave it.
Also, I don't spam that much. I do play a lot of mafia here though. I'm #16 in total posts.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
You.Fircoal wrote:who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
and why would that relate to the discussion?pancakemix wrote:You.Fircoal wrote:who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Anyway I made 5 CC games for you mafia players
#'s 348824, 348827-348830, 348839
Pw: Mafia
They all have different settings.
# 348839 is going to be different from the others so if you join that game. Beware. IT's a mafia game too.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
You're allowed to edit posts and no one else. If they do, they are beaten.Fircoal wrote:and why would that relate to the discussion?pancakemix wrote:You.Fircoal wrote:who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Anyway I made 5 CC games for you mafia players
#'s 348824, 348827-348830, 348839
Pw: Mafia
They all have different settings.
# 348839 is going to be different from the others so if you join that game. Beware. IT's a mafia game too.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Actually I'm ok, with esc, or flat. I just didn't switch off. Only 1 freesytle because I do not do freesytle anymore, and I hate anything that is not unlimited fort.Aegnor wrote:You sure like escalating cards there buddy
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
ya, I know. So.pancakemix wrote:You're allowed to edit posts and no one else. If they do, they are beaten.Fircoal wrote:and why would that relate to the discussion?pancakemix wrote:You.Fircoal wrote:who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Anyway I made 5 CC games for you mafia players
#'s 348824, 348827-348830, 348839
Pw: Mafia
They all have different settings.
# 348839 is going to be different from the others so if you join that game. Beware. IT's a mafia game too.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I was just pointing that out. No need to make a big deal.Fircoal wrote:ya, I know. So.pancakemix wrote:You're allowed to edit posts and no one else. If they do, they are beaten.Fircoal wrote:and why would that relate to the discussion?pancakemix wrote:You.Fircoal wrote:who are you talking to?pancakemix wrote:Mods are exempt from the edit post rule.
Anyway I made 5 CC games for you mafia players
#'s 348824, 348827-348830, 348839
Pw: Mafia
They all have different settings.
# 348839 is going to be different from the others so if you join that game. Beware. IT's a mafia game too.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.

