Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
No, please Aegnor, continue.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Death scene! Now!
Please?
Please?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
I said new, so not that car. I'm counting votes, but I g2g soon, so I don't know if the count will be up.Aegnor wrote:Sorry about the picture, but you wanted to know.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
It's spelt Dyslexia. Now to create a mafia game spelled in that bullshit unriggable style!unriggable wrote:Dislexia FTW!The1exile wrote:In the last one, when we asked he did actually say Villina was not a misspelling of vanilla. Of course no-one noticed.unriggable wrote:I just realized this thread is spelled correctly, not in that bullshit fircoal style.
I'll post the car later.
Greece is lynched.
HE was Cop
Blah blah blah
send in night chioces.
Due in 2 days
g2g. NOW!
Greece is lynched.
HE was Cop
Blah blah blah
send in night chioces.
Due in 2 days
g2g. NOW!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
How does he do it?
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- Puff
- Posts: 2551
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.
So I guess its night thenSyzygy wrote:We lynched Greecepwn because he made a stupid, scummy comment.Puff wrote:Ok what the heck happened I'm off the PC for almost a day and I have 33 pages to read?
I don't have time to do that so could someone sum up whats happened
He was the cop.
XenHu wrote: JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!![]()
*ahem*
That is all.
GreecePwns said something weird for which he ultimately got lynched; sheep made a couple of newbie mistakes, got jumped on, defended by pancake and unriggable. Mandalorian and everywhere start attacking sheep, I defend sheep, mandalorian attacks me, I defend me, and then we all lynch Greece, who turns out to be the cop.Puff wrote:Ok what the heck happened I'm off the PC for almost a day and I have 33 pages to read?
I don't have time to do that so could someone sum up whats happened
Typical day one.
You guess right.Puff wrote:So I guess its night thenSyzygy wrote:We lynched Greecepwn because he made a stupid, scummy comment.Puff wrote:Ok what the heck happened I'm off the PC for almost a day and I have 33 pages to read?
I don't have time to do that so could someone sum up whats happened
He was the cop.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
I never defended him, for the record.Aimless wrote:GreecePwns said something weird for which he ultimately got lynched; sheep made a couple of newbie mistakes, got jumped on, defended by pancake and unriggable. Mandalorian and everywhere start attacking sheep, I defend sheep, mandalorian attacks me, I defend me, and then we all lynch Greece, who turns out to be the cop.Puff wrote:Ok what the heck happened I'm off the PC for almost a day and I have 33 pages to read?
I don't have time to do that so could someone sum up whats happened
Typical day one.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.


