Puff's playing?got tonkaed wrote:i disagree with you pancake....i dont think we learn a whole lot about greece by lynching him other than his role, which if it turns out to be scum great, no ones against that....but essentially we have built a bandwagon out of people tired of day 1 analyzing one post from a noob on the first page of the game.
In regards to inactivity, its not that i want everyone of those players lynched, i want them to be active....or barring that modkilled. I mean the point of this game imo is to have as much interaction as possible, and id like every player to keep adding their bit. Speaking of inactivity...can someone get puff on the line...hes a bit too good to have missed 30 pages all together.
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
You man-holding-a-goose or goose-being-held-by-a-man were qouting me.pancakemix wrote:I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to got tonkaed.mandalorian2298 wrote:I said that sumarriners should get mod-killed, not that lynches should be wasted on them (besides, maybe the annoy the vig and the SK and they kill thempancakemix wrote:We could actually learn quite a bit from lynching Greece. He seems like the best bet anyway. Also you were complaining about submariners, but that is exactly what Greece is doing. You, sir or madam, have no logic.) I think lynching greece is the "safe" option, while lynching Aimless (or, to a lesser degree, sheep) could bring us an instant coup.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Don't worry, some us never can.sheepofdumb wrote: Help me! I can't think straight
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
No I wasn't. Was I? And it's a possum.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
S.xkittten needs to be replaced or modkilled. please bold which one you pick.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Vote to replace s.xkitten
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Can I say that I really, really don't like this plan?mandalorian2298 wrote:Too many targets, too few ropes.jnd94 wrote:ya![]()
Ok, since this Day has gone on long enough, here is the people I wanna lynch list:
Aimless: he is the item one on my list, mostly because he is the most dangerous on if he is mafia.
Reasons for killing him: His continous defense of sheep in the begining of the game (and he usually doesn't defend individual players (I added this for all of you guys who weren't on the thread during my initial accusation adn who are to lazy to look back))
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
jnd94 Not my prefered option for Day 1, since he isn't conected to anyone.
Reasons for killing him: He voted No Lynch, wich instantly makes me rope-happy.
So, mob, what's your pleasure?
Besides, supposing that sheep and I are connected, wouldn't lynching sheep give you the exact same amount of information? He's the one who acted strange in the first place; I just defended him.
(Bah. In retrospect, that sounds whiny and scummy. Not my intent, but I can't think of any way to phrase it that doesn't.)
At any rate, although I think the no lynch votes are scum tells, I'm going to have to go with what I posted back on page 22 :
Vote: GreecePwns
He seems the scummiest by far to me, at this stage.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
But Mr. Aimless, he is just an eety, bitty newbieAimless wrote: Can I say that I really, really don't like this plan?
Besides, supposing that sheep and I are connected, wouldn't lynching sheep give you the exact same amount of information? He's the one who acted strange in the first place; I just defended him.
(Bah. In retrospect, that sounds whiny and scummy. Not my intent, but I can't think of any way to phrase it that doesn't.)
At any rate, although I think the no lynch votes are scum tells, I'm going to have to go with what I posted back on page 22 :
Vote: GreecePwns
He seems the scummiest by far to me, at this stage.
And I would get real scared if you liked my plan entitled "Let' kill Aimless".
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
No, they got replaced. You can't do both. That's the joke. LAUGH!
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- got tonkaed
- Posts: 5034
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: Detroit
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
C'mon guys! We gotta get him that car!
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
lolpancakemix wrote:C'mon guys! We gotta get him that car!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits