The problem is that I AM young and inexpirienced. Now I see all my actions summed up and I think "Awwww crap I'm screwed."mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 wrote:ya
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
That's why we should all take the risk and go for the lynch, I can't make the decision for the rest of the guys. It's up to you.jnd94 wrote:we are all CC players.Aegnor wrote:Well if there are potentially many killing roles, should we just let them kill people left and right, or try to take our chances and try to take one of them out in the first day? since i'm a CC player, i'll go with the risk taking and say that im pro lynch.
I'm staying with my former suspicions:
Mandy was a tad too aggressive to my liking in the beginning
greece with his notorious slip about "his team" I know he could be a townie, but this is a risk we have to take.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
age does not matter.sheepofdumb wrote:The problem is that I AM young and inexpirienced. Now I see all my actions summed up and I think "Awwww crap I'm screwed."mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 wrote:ya
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 Not my prefered option for Day 1, since he isn't conected to anyone.
Reasons for killing him: He voted No Lynch, wich instantly makes me rope-happy
how come if I voted no-lynch that automatically means scum? I just thought that if we pick the wrong person, the mafia will have an advantage. And probably so will other killers (if there are any)
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
Ok how about just inexpirienced then?Fircoal wrote:age does not matter.sheepofdumb wrote:The problem is that I AM young and inexpirienced. Now I see all my actions summed up and I think "Awwww crap I'm screwed."mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 wrote:ya
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Greec isnt really conected to anyone. But, as professor Sigmund unriggable explained, the slip-up could very well be a confession.Aegnor wrote:That's why we should all take the risk and go for the lynch, I can't make the decision for the rest of the guys. It's up to you.jnd94 wrote:we are all CC players.Aegnor wrote:Well if there are potentially many killing roles, should we just let them kill people left and right, or try to take our chances and try to take one of them out in the first day? since i'm a CC player, i'll go with the risk taking and say that im pro lynch.
I'm staying with my former suspicions:
Mandy was a tad too aggressive to my liking in the beginning
greece with his notorious slip about "his team" I know he could be a townie, but this is a risk we have to take.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
- I GOT SERVED
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Good 'ol New England
maybesheepofdumb wrote:Ok how about just inexpirienced then?Fircoal wrote:age does not matter.sheepofdumb wrote:The problem is that I AM young and inexpirienced. Now I see all my actions summed up and I think "Awwww crap I'm screwed."mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 wrote:ya
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
The way I look at it the worst has past and I can only get better. the games tommorow will be a new day.Fircoal wrote:maybesheepofdumb wrote:Ok how about just inexpirienced then?Fircoal wrote:age does not matter.sheepofdumb wrote:The problem is that I AM young and inexpirienced. Now I see all my actions summed up and I think "Awwww crap I'm screwed."mandalorian2298 wrote:jnd94 wrote:ya
sheep
Reasons for killing him: He begun by acting scummy, then he was going with: "Don't kill me, I am so young and inexpirienced!"defense, then he tryed to put some distance between himself and Aimless by FOSing him and now he is lobbying for No lynch. Bring forth the rope!
![]()
13 votesAegnor wrote:Do we need at least 12 votes to get someone lynched, or just the majority of votes by the end of the day?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
28 pages of posts, but so little clues:
I have 3 FOS so far:
FOS Greecepwns for his famous first post and for submarining after that. Although he posted some more, he never defended his first post - my impression is that he maybe a cult leader
FOS sheepofdumb for his suspicious posts at the beginning. Whether or not this was caused by his noobness, is secondary for me.
FOS unriggable[/b ] for his unusual erratic posts, especially at the beginning.
We have to start somewhere, so...
VOTE: Greecepwns
.
I have 3 FOS so far:
FOS Greecepwns for his famous first post and for submarining after that. Although he posted some more, he never defended his first post - my impression is that he maybe a cult leader
FOS sheepofdumb for his suspicious posts at the beginning. Whether or not this was caused by his noobness, is secondary for me.
FOS unriggable[/b ] for his unusual erratic posts, especially at the beginning.
We have to start somewhere, so...
VOTE: Greecepwns
.
