Why? The game would get so boring if we were stuck in one day.red bull wrote:fos everyone that is pushing for a dead line
Non-VANILLA Game 3 *Game Over* 14 Winners
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Now this is the level of paranoia wich makes this Game so great!jnd94 wrote:You should want the night also. Night brings sleep, and you need it. Your a little too paranoid right now.Shadowstar wrote:A little eager for night, aren't you?
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
FOS-ShadowStar for pretending he doesnt want night so he looks like a regular townie
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
AAAAAAA FOS-Mandalorian2298 for being a mandalorian wat ever that is....mandalorian2298 wrote:Now this is the level of paranoia wich makes this Game so great!jnd94 wrote:You should want the night also. Night brings sleep, and you need it. Your a little too paranoid right now.Shadowstar wrote:A little eager for night, aren't you?
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
FOS-ShadowStar for pretending he doesnt want night so he looks like a regular townie
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
- Shadowstar
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: tires don exits
The only thing I added was what was written under 'EDIT:'. But fine, thanks for the tip.Colaalone wrote:NO EDITING, WHORE.Last edited by Shadowstar on 08 Apr 2007 16:24; edited 1 time in total
And i only wanted a day one deadline, otherwise day one will last forever, nothing will get accomplised, and people will lose interest.
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Actually, it did start yesterday.jnd94 wrote:its beeen close enough to 3 days. Its not like we started yesterday.Shadowstar wrote:I never said anything about not wanting night, but as was said before, game days are usually three days. I just think you're pushing for night a little early.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
I mean after that. You know the club. YOu know, what happened. Right?mandalorian2298 wrote:The hydrant was taunting me!The1exile wrote:Ooh, sounds interesting, spill!Fircoal wrote:I think I know, because of what happened last night.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
I proclaim Divine Protection over jnd94 because he doesn't call me Mandy!jnd94 wrote:AAAAAAA FOS-Mandalorian2298 for being a mandalorian wat ever that is....mandalorian2298 wrote:Now this is the level of paranoia wich makes this Game so great!jnd94 wrote:You should want the night also. Night brings sleep, and you need it. Your a little too paranoid right now.Shadowstar wrote:A little eager for night, aren't you?
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
FOS-ShadowStar for pretending he doesnt want night so he looks like a regular townie
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
FOr all of those who want a deadline, the anwser will remain no. If you want day to end. BAndwagon someone, or bandwagon no lynch.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
lol YAAA YAAAmandalorian2298 wrote:I proclaim Divine Protection over jnd94 because he doesn't call me Mandy!jnd94 wrote:AAAAAAA FOS-Mandalorian2298 for being a mandalorian wat ever that is....mandalorian2298 wrote:Now this is the level of paranoia wich makes this Game so great!jnd94 wrote:You should want the night also. Night brings sleep, and you need it. Your a little too paranoid right now.Shadowstar wrote:A little eager for night, aren't you?
EDIT: That was meant for jnd
FOS-ShadowStar for pretending he doesnt want night so he looks like a regular townie
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
We could kill Aimless and proove that I'm rightAegnor wrote:Hmm, so what should we do in the meanwhile? Throw some more pointless accusations in the air?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
- sheepofdumb
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm
- Location: Look at that otter wiggle!
but if it turns out that aimless is just a townie, we let the mafia win that one and they are ahead because we start back at block 1.sheepofdumb wrote:Your offer is tempting.mandalorian2298 wrote:We could kill Aimless and proove that I'm rightAegnor wrote:Hmm, so what should we do in the meanwhile? Throw some more pointless accusations in the air?
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Ok, town, I don't care wich one of these two mafia's we lynch, but let's go about lynching them!sheepofdumb wrote:I don't think we are going to lynch anyone today Vote: No Lynch
My vote stays on Aimless, but
SFOS on sheep
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
- mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Is Gentleman suggesting a No Lynch?jnd94 wrote:but if it turns out that aimless is just a townie, we let the mafia win that one and they are ahead because we start back at block 1.sheepofdumb wrote:Your offer is tempting.mandalorian2298 wrote:We could kill Aimless and proove that I'm rightAegnor wrote:Hmm, so what should we do in the meanwhile? Throw some more pointless accusations in the air?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.


Talapus wrote: I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
