Is there an insurance policy that covers damage to reputation due to the spreading of utter lies? Tires, and windows can be replaced. Coworkers thinking you've got a crack habit, and a handful of "social diseases" isn't as easy to fix.mgconstruction wrote:And tire slashings as wellneanderpaul14 wrote:Very true crazy chicks are quite fun until you try to break up with them, then make sure your auto insurance covers glass breakage.mgconstruction wrote:This is great stuff. On another note, crazy chicks are Fing great in the sack.![]()
![]()
Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
alright, this is becoming one viscous circle. While IR and I may not of gotten along, I don't see the need to keep going, especially while she seems un able to defend herself. Sorry guys..a bit too far. locked.
clappy
clappy
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
Insomnia Red....
Just so you are all informed
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 5#p3302897
pretty much found where she is....IE not in a coma...with a new bf...fully healthy...
though by fully healthy I mean not right in the head...
Also related
http://imgur.com/kQ13T
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 5#p3302897
pretty much found where she is....IE not in a coma...with a new bf...fully healthy...
though by fully healthy I mean not right in the head...
Also related
http://imgur.com/kQ13T

Re: Insomnia Red....

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Re: Insomnia Red....
wtf is that?jefjef wrote:
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red....
beating a dead horse
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Insomnia Red....
Is contacting her "new" boyfriend with a link to the CC thread really necessary? Sure I was always on the doubter side of the story, but isn't that taking it about 5 miles over the line?
Re: Insomnia Red....
Don't you think it is a duty to warn one's fellow citizens of danger ahead?Bones2484 wrote:Is contacting her "new" boyfriend with a link to the CC thread really necessary? Sure I was always on the doubter side of the story, but isn't that taking it about 5 miles over the line?
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Insomnia Red.... is a nut job
is that some sort of admission that you were wrong and that my clan is not a bunch of horrible people antagonizing a soon to be dead woman? and as far as stalking goes, the poor guy is already posting about a pregnancy and a wedding... she is probably pulling one on him just like he pulled on all the CC rubes that believed her garbage... again, there is an apology thread to me, feel free to go there and post...-0jefjef wrote:
p.s.-jefjef thinks this is beating a dead horse, because he was WRONG and a few of us that were in the know, WERE RIGHT.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Insomnia Red....
I think nag said it best, and this is still yet more of the same speculation
Spoiler
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Insomnia Red....
whats all these mean?
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red....
He's in a relationship with "Kristin Quick" and has pics of her up. I wouldn't quite call that speculation.Leehar wrote:I think nag said it best, and this is still yet more of the same speculation
Re: Insomnia Red.... is a nut job
I was absolutely correct about you being completely out of line and what you are... Accept it.owenshooter wrote:is that some sort of admission that you were wrong and that my clan is not a bunch of horrible people antagonizing a soon to be dead woman? and as far as stalking goes, the poor guy is already posting about a pregnancy and a wedding... she is probably pulling one on him just like he pulled on all the CC rubes that believed her garbage... again, there is an apology thread to me, feel free to go there and post...-0jefjef wrote:
p.s.-jefjef thinks this is beating a dead horse, because he was WRONG and a few of us that were in the know, WERE RIGHT.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Insomnia Red....
CSI-Conquer Scene Investigators
Re: Insomnia Red....
But we haven't actually seen 'her' around anywhere either?Ace Rimmer wrote:He's in a relationship with "Kristin Quick" and has pics of her up. I wouldn't quite call that speculation.Leehar wrote:I think nag said it best, and this is still yet more of the same speculation
Heck, we've seen pics of her floating around even here, so it's not beyond the realms of conspiracy.
I didn't even know about any of the acting stuff (that was pretty cool tho), so there's always extra bits and pieces floating about...
For the record tho, I'm not really defending her( doubt we were ever even the best of friends-she didn't even mention me in her farewell
Spoiler
-
whitestazn88
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: behind you
- Contact:
Re: Insomnia Red....
he's actually changed his mind about thatLeehar wrote:I think nag said it best, and this is still yet more of the same speculation
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Insomnia Red....
yeah, pretty much jumped in the owen/brett boat on this one now... i LOVE being right...-0whitestazn88 wrote:he's actually changed his mind about thatLeehar wrote:I think nag said it best, and this is still yet more of the same speculation

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- malevolous
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red....
Why does any of this matter? Shes gone. If you liked her, you will miss her regardless of why, and if you disliked her or thought her a liar, then shes gone, and you don't need to trouble yourselves about her, or deal with her, ever again. I feel this whole thing is being taken way out of proportion. My two cents as a neutral bystander is it would be best to stop letting this cause tension.

- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Insomnia Red....
no, no, i was a pariah for declaring it a hoax... now she has reactivated her facebook account under a freaky name and having a "baby" with a guy that is just a rube... money on a fake baby so she can get married... this is all too damn funny!!!-0malevolous wrote:Why does any of this matter? Shes gone. If you liked her, you will miss her regardless of why, and if you disliked her or thought her a liar, then shes gone, and you don't need to trouble yourselves about her, or deal with her, ever again. I feel this whole thing is being taken way out of proportion. My two cents as a neutral bystander is it would be best to stop letting this cause tension.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red....
It matters because she was a member of this site for 3 years, and we want to make sure that if she returns, everyone knows what a liar she is.
Re: Insomnia Red....
and ask her for unedited photos from her most recent photo op.Ace Rimmer wrote:It matters because she was a member of this site for 3 years, and we want to make sure that if she returns, everyone knows what a liar she is.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Re: Insomnia Red.... is a nut job
Totally agree with jef. You weren't hated on for being right, owen, you're hated on because of your insensitive and down right mean tactics in declaring your unbelief. And now, you get to gloat some more about being right. Good for you.jefjef wrote:I was absolutely correct about you being completely out of line and what you are... Accept it.owenshooter wrote:is that some sort of admission that you were wrong and that my clan is not a bunch of horrible people antagonizing a soon to be dead woman? and as far as stalking goes, the poor guy is already posting about a pregnancy and a wedding... she is probably pulling one on him just like he pulled on all the CC rubes that believed her garbage... again, there is an apology thread to me, feel free to go there and post...-0jefjef wrote:
p.s.-jefjef thinks this is beating a dead horse, because he was WRONG and a few of us that were in the know, WERE RIGHT.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Re: Insomnia Red....
Completely agree, Bones. You had no business doing that, Voldo.Bones2484 wrote:Is contacting her "new" boyfriend with a link to the CC thread really necessary? Sure I was always on the doubter side of the story, but isn't that taking it about 5 miles over the line?

-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Re: Insomnia Red....
Moved to off-topics. this thread seems well-natured enough for now but going to give a preemptive warning about not making this thread into another drama/troll/flame fest.
Maxleod wrote:Not strike, he's the only one with a functioning brain.

