Zelda Mafia ~ Town Wins! Hyrule is Safe
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Yeah dudes, jokes have provided as much guidance as honest analysis so far.
At least rds has started to squirm a bit. I can't say if he's telling the truth or not tho.
At least rds has started to squirm a bit. I can't say if he's telling the truth or not tho.
- Mr. Squirrel
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:18 pm
- Location: up a tree
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Vote count
Dibbun (1) - freezie
hensow (2) - /, drunkmonkey
/ (1) - killboy,
edocsil (1) - djfireside
C9 (1) - C9,
rds (4) naxus, hensow, dazza, PCM.
freezie (1) - dibbun
victor (1) - Rds
dazza (1) - epitaph
11 to lynch
deadline tonight!
Current lynch target: Rdsrds2120
Dibbun (1) - freezie
hensow (2) - /, drunkmonkey
/ (1) - killboy,
edocsil (1) - djfireside
C9 (1) - C9,
rds (4) naxus, hensow, dazza, PCM.
freezie (1) - dibbun
victor (1) - Rds
dazza (1) - epitaph
11 to lynch
deadline tonight!
Current lynch target: Rdsrds2120
pmchugh wrote: If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I don't like the new lynch rule that was introduced a day before the deadline. 
FOS pancakemix. He seems to be pushing for information that doesn't exist, and refusing to unvote until he gets it. I get that your character is attached to a specific game, but don't see why Link would be.
FOS pancakemix. He seems to be pushing for information that doesn't exist, and refusing to unvote until he gets it. I get that your character is attached to a specific game, but don't see why Link would be.

-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Vote hensow - to up the pressure on him, FOS those who haven't unvoted rds at this current moment.

-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
What game your Link is from. You should be able to tell from the art.rdsrds2120 wrote:What do you want to know?pancakemix wrote:I stand by my request to have more information from rds and will not unvote until I have received it.
-rd
Unvote because you intend to give the info if you can.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Listen! unvote I left my vote as I did not see that lynch rule. Is that normally done? I have only completed 1 game.

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
this is why I'm still voting rds it him or meBGtheBrain wrote:Vote Hensow
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Fairly self-centered move. Understandable nonetheless. If you don't want to be lynched today I suggest you claim.Hensow wrote:this is why I'm still voting rds it him or meBGtheBrain wrote:Vote Hensow
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Pushing for a claim at only a couple votes? I realize it is a weird situation what with the odd lynch scenario but still an interesting approach. Others have already fos'ed you. I will add to that with a FOS on PCM.pancakemix wrote:Fairly self-centered move. Understandable nonetheless. If you don't want to be lynched today I suggest you claim.Hensow wrote:this is why I'm still voting rds it him or meBGtheBrain wrote:Vote Hensow
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Well, that's the issue. If someone has 3 or 4 votes with only hours left until the deadline, are they forced to claim? Even if they do, what are the odds of those voters coming online to unvote in that period. If they do unvote, what happens to the guy who has 2 or 3 votes, and is now the new leader? Does it turn into a game of hot potato, with the current leader forced to claim until time runs out?
The more I think about it, the more I hate this rule.
The more I think about it, the more I hate this rule.

-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Your vote at this current stage now gets RDS lynched, explain yourself. Pancakes logic is sound, hensow is in trouble at this stage and his defence has been incredibly scummy.

- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
He's effectively at -1 (or at least he was when I said that, as nag pointed out). I'd rather know whether or not having him lynched is a good idea than just letting it happen. And, considering the circumstances, I put forward for consideration that voting No Lynch is not an entirely bad idea in this scenario.DoomYoshi wrote:Pushing for a claim at only a couple votes? I realize it is a weird situation what with the odd lynch scenario but still an interesting approach. Others have already fos'ed you. I will add to that with a FOS on PCM.pancakemix wrote:Fairly self-centered move. Understandable nonetheless. If you don't want to be lynched today I suggest you claim.Hensow wrote:this is why I'm still voting rds it him or meBGtheBrain wrote:Vote Hensow
Blasphemy, I know, but hear me out. The point of "needing a lynch" on Day 1 is that there's no info to work with. The info we typically get anyway is less than desirable (voting patterns and such aren't the best leads, imo). Today is different because we've had plenty of real debate and a claim. If we got another claim, we could avoid being forced to lynch someone we find believable or someone who did nothing but get random voted.
Also understand that I'm not saying we absolutely should vote that way. It is dependent on Hensow's response and if I find him unbelievable or uncooperative I will vote for him. All I'm saying is that I don't see the need to lynch if there's no reason to lynch whoever's being lynched save for that we're forced (and let me just repeat that this is very situational, I wouldn't suggest it otherwise).
As if I wasn't under enough scrutiny already...
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I think I'm suppose to role clam so:
I am a Link with a bullet proof shield (makes seances) witch is way I did not unvote rds.
As I was called "Link (bulletproof townie)" and not "Link with a shield" BGtheBrain logic did seemed as plausible than it otherwise might have done.
I think bulletproof means I am Immune to night kills but not lynching
I am a Link with a bullet proof shield (makes seances) witch is way I did not unvote rds.
As I was called "Link (bulletproof townie)" and not "Link with a shield" BGtheBrain logic did seemed as plausible than it otherwise might have done.
I think bulletproof means I am Immune to night kills but not lynching
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
unvote
vote no lynch
I've heard voting no lynch is scummy, but in this case it seems like the only way to avoid outing every townie on Day 1.
vote no lynch
I've heard voting no lynch is scummy, but in this case it seems like the only way to avoid outing every townie on Day 1.

- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Also, I'm curious how a bulletproof shield makes seances. Do you have the ouija shield?

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I suppose you could just tape a bulletproof jacket behind it but It doesn't look like that has happen I've just got the shilled from The Minish Cap witch to be honest looks wooden and now I'm scared. I suppose due to the mod powers of Mr. Squirrel.drunkmonkey wrote:Also, I'm curious how a bulletproof shield makes seances. Do you have the ouija shield?
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
drunkmonkey wrote:Also, I'm curious how a bulletproof shield makes seances. Do you have the ouija shield?
Hensow's claim is one that makes sense is likely to be countered if he made it up. Barring such a circumstance, I will vote no lynch per my previous post to avoid an unnecessary death.
RDS, this is the sort of thing I want to hear, for reference.Hensow wrote:I've just got the shilled from The Minish Cap
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Hey! does the deadline have a time? Just saying night is pretty pointless. It is night here doe that mean I can no longer vote?

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
rds doesn't too much more scummy than anyone else, no lynch appears to be my best chance and too be honest I pancake and drunkmonkey logic for no lynch so there no resone for me to not
unvote vote no lynch
except it's still a bandwagon
unvote vote no lynch
except it's still a bandwagon
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
To be honest, I don't know. One of the very first ones. It's all low-res and stuff...I've only played games from Windwaker for GC onwards.pancakemix wrote:What game your Link is from. You should be able to tell from the art.rdsrds2120 wrote:What do you want to know?pancakemix wrote:I stand by my request to have more information from rds and will not unvote until I have received it.
-rd
Unvote because you intend to give the info if you can.
-rd