unvote
Zelda Mafia ~ Town Wins! Hyrule is Safe
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Hadn't considered multiple Links in one game. Not sure how I feel about that. 
unvote
unvote

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I could see all of the townies being some variation of Link.
Who is Link with the rabbit hood?
Who is Link with the rabbit hood?
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
When you have too many Links they start to decline in quality...


-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Djfireside
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Miami
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
No we had 324 zeldas.....
BGtheBrain wrote:Whoa, according to this pic we have 324 ZeldasDibbun wrote:When you have too many Links they start to decline in quality...
Always question things given too easily.
- Mr. Squirrel
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:18 pm
- Location: up a tree
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Vote count
Dibbun (1) - freezie
hensow (1) - /,
/ (1) - killboy,
edocsil (1) - djfireside
C9 (2) - C9, yoshi,
rds (5) naxus, sullivan, hensow, dazza, PCM.
freezie (1) - dibbun
victor (1) - Rds
11 to lynch
deadline Tomorrow night
Most voted player will be lynched at deadline
Dibbun (1) - freezie
hensow (1) - /,
/ (1) - killboy,
edocsil (1) - djfireside
C9 (2) - C9, yoshi,
rds (5) naxus, sullivan, hensow, dazza, PCM.
freezie (1) - dibbun
victor (1) - Rds
11 to lynch
deadline Tomorrow night
Most voted player will be lynched at deadline
pmchugh wrote: If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Oh wow, get your unvotes in people!
I'll have a re-read and see if anything strikes me as particularly scummy.
I'll have a re-read and see if anything strikes me as particularly scummy.

- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
So there will be no "no lynch"? I wasn't aware of that.Mr. Squirrel wrote:11 to lynch
deadline Tomorrow night
Most voted player will be lynched at deadline
In that case, vote Hensow. He was my vote before I switched to rds, who now appears innocent. Hensow has posted twice since Day 1 began, and both were (admittedly) bandwagon votes. I haven't seen a stronger case yet.

- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Mr. Squirrel wrote:11 to lynch
Which is it?Mr. Squirrel wrote:Most voted player will be lynched at deadline

-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Mr. Squirrel
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:18 pm
- Location: up a tree
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
It takes 11 votes right now to lynch someone. However, should the deadline fall, I will just lynch the player with the most votes, rather than having no lynch.drunkmonkey wrote:Mr. Squirrel wrote:11 to lynchWhich is it?Mr. Squirrel wrote:Most voted player will be lynched at deadline
pmchugh wrote: If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I stand by my request to have more information from rds and will not unvote until I have received it.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Mr. Squirrel wrote:Vote count
Yoshi (5) - Edocsil, sully, nag, naxus, rds
dibbun (1) - drunkmonkey
rodion (1) - freezie
victor (1) - Hensow
BG (1) - Dazza,
PCM (1) - BG
hensow (1) - /
/ (2) - killboy, PCM
11 to lynch
One week til deadline
I have posted 4 times (well 5 counting this one and one was a EBWOP so call I call it 3 not including this one) since Day 1 began, they were called bandwagon votes by my self. however think so far I am the only person to have voted skully in this game but this was after his bastard child with Edocsil was voted for.drunkmonkey wrote: In that case, vote Hensow. He was my vote before I switched to rds, who now appears innocent. Hensow has posted twice since Day 1 began, and both were (admittedly) bandwagon votes. I haven't seen a stronger case yet.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
vote Dazza
He needs some more attention.
He needs some more attention.
- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I counted the first 3 as 1, as they were all within an hour - one vote, one editing the vote, and one stating it was a bandwagon vote. Even if that one was a joke, you were then silent for 5 days, until the rds bandwagon picked up steam, and you jumped on it without explaining why.Hensow wrote:Mr. Squirrel wrote:Vote count
Yoshi (5) - Edocsil, sully, nag, naxus, rds
dibbun (1) - drunkmonkey
rodion (1) - freezie
victor (1) - Hensow
BG (1) - Dazza,
PCM (1) - BG
hensow (1) - /
/ (2) - killboy, PCM
11 to lynch
One week til deadlineI have posted 4 times (well 5 counting this one and one was a EBWOP so call I call it 3 not including this one) since Day 1 began, they were called bandwagon votes by my self. however think so far I am the only person to have voted skully in this game but this was after his bastard child with Edocsil was voted for.drunkmonkey wrote: In that case, vote Hensow. He was my vote before I switched to rds, who now appears innocent. Hensow has posted twice since Day 1 began, and both were (admittedly) bandwagon votes. I haven't seen a stronger case yet.

- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
At first I was skeptical of rds' claim, but I suppose it may not be unheard of that there are multiple Links, given the game size and limited amount of main characters in the game series...
unvote
Not entirely sure who is most scummy at this point... I'm going to have to go with vote Rodion. He's a nasty scum when he is
-Sully
unvote
Not entirely sure who is most scummy at this point... I'm going to have to go with vote Rodion. He's a nasty scum when he is
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
By that admission you are either a Link or anti-town. The only reason I am raising this because I think this may have been a slip up by someone who is anti-town and I'd like to question you further on this.Epitaph1 wrote:I could see all of the townies being some variation of Link.
Who is Link with the rabbit hood?

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Sorry I was gone so long, I am glad I made it back in time:)
Rds, your claim seems very fake to me. While it is true that Link with a Boomerang makes sense, I can also see Goriya with a Boomerang as a possible character. Also, I don't buy your whole 'I didn't know you can vote no lynch' defense. It is right in the rules, and as any officer of the law will tell you- ignorance of the law is no defense. I, like PCM, would like to hear more about you. Also, like others have said, only the mafia try hard to appear town.
On that note, does anyone know if mafia were given fake claims? I read through the rules again but don't see any mention of it.
Dibbun, I am not sure if I want to lynch you for spamming or congratulate you on all these pictures you are finding. However funny they may be, some more serious analytical thought is nice in the thread every so often.
Epitaph, I fear we may have caught you...
Hen sow, I would appreciate if you were more active although I am not one to talk.
There are a few players who are not talking much as well, but I am going to keep an no vote as I do not feel strongly enough about any of the cases to support a lynch without a town majority.
Rds, your claim seems very fake to me. While it is true that Link with a Boomerang makes sense, I can also see Goriya with a Boomerang as a possible character. Also, I don't buy your whole 'I didn't know you can vote no lynch' defense. It is right in the rules, and as any officer of the law will tell you- ignorance of the law is no defense. I, like PCM, would like to hear more about you. Also, like others have said, only the mafia try hard to appear town.
On that note, does anyone know if mafia were given fake claims? I read through the rules again but don't see any mention of it.
Dibbun, I am not sure if I want to lynch you for spamming or congratulate you on all these pictures you are finding. However funny they may be, some more serious analytical thought is nice in the thread every so often.
Epitaph, I fear we may have caught you...
Hen sow, I would appreciate if you were more active although I am not one to talk.
There are a few players who are not talking much as well, but I am going to keep an no vote as I do not feel strongly enough about any of the cases to support a lynch without a town majority.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Sorry, Unvote. wouldn't want a surprise jester win 
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
I havenagerous wrote:By that admission you are either a Link or anti-town. The only reason I am raising this because I think this may have been a slip up by someone who is anti-town and I'd like to question you further on this.Epitaph1 wrote:I could see all of the townies being some variation of Link.
Who is Link with the rabbit hood?
PROOF
and I have
EVIDENCE
using my
SUPERIOR ANALYTICAL MIND
that
EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD
who is not the host of course,
is either:
PRO-TOWN
OR
ANTI-TOWN
bow before my logic, bitches.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Great analysis
and wrong too, some people might be neutral 3rd party survivors.

-
BGtheBrain
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
****
Last edited by BGtheBrain on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
Yes, that has been my reaction to everyone else who has posted their "proof" in here, when really everyone is talking out their ass.nagerous wrote:Great analysis![]()
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Legend Of Zelda: Dreamwalker ~ Day 1, Evil is afoot
What do you want to know?pancakemix wrote:I stand by my request to have more information from rds and will not unvote until I have received it.
-rd