Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I only found one picture, and that was by google image searching her real name. And I don't even know if that's really her. If it is though, apparently she goes both ways.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Nag, dont lie.

12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Someone is opening up adult personal ads with her info then (real name). If it isn't her, whoever it is should stop.nagerous wrote:Sorry to break it to you fellas but that isn't her.

nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
and stop taking pictures.jbrettlip wrote:Someone is opening up adult personal ads with her info then (real name). If it isn't her, whoever it is should stop.nagerous wrote:Sorry to break it to you fellas but that isn't her.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
- Gypsys Kiss
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
There really are some sick people about........and I aint talking about IR

- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
What part is sick? Looking for pictures of a CC user doing porn?Gypsys Kiss wrote:There really are some sick people about........and I aint talking about IR
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I do that every time I figure out somebodies real name from here.Ace Rimmer wrote:What part is sick? Looking for pictures of a CC user doing porn?Gypsys Kiss wrote:There really are some sick people about........and I aint talking about IR
I thought that was the norm.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
- jimboston
- Posts: 5493
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I LOL'd#1_stunna wrote:I do that every time I figure out somebodies real name from here.Ace Rimmer wrote:What part is sick? Looking for pictures of a CC user doing porn?Gypsys Kiss wrote:There really are some sick people about........and I aint talking about IR
I thought that was the norm.
- Ace Rimmer
- Posts: 1911
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I'm afraid to google my username and porn.
- Gypsys Kiss
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Nope...thats just normal curiosity. Making shit like that up in someone elses name is sick.Ace Rimmer wrote:What part is sick? Looking for pictures of a CC user doing porn?Gypsys Kiss wrote:There really are some sick people about........and I aint talking about IR

- jimboston
- Posts: 5493
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
The one pic I saw (without signing up for anything) was just a small thumbnail. That said... it still looked photoshopped. So someone's f**king with her.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I bet this makes her so angry, it "raises the dead"

nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I believe there is more than 1 pic that makes me believe it is not photoshopped.jimboston wrote:The one pic I saw (without signing up for anything) was just a small thumbnail. That said... it still looked photoshopped. So someone's f**king with her.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
That makes two of us.Ace Rimmer wrote:I'm afraid to google my username and porn.
EDIT: I thought you just typed "name." Username is no big.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I googled Ace Rimmer.
Its all good.
just smoke a kipper...
Its all good.
just smoke a kipper...
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Yeah. I have nothing to do with that personals shit and my involvement with this ended with my last drunken post.
Whatever her problems, I apologize for being a total dick.
Whatever her problems, I apologize for being a total dick.
- jimboston
- Posts: 5493
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
I just don't wanna sign up to the website just to go in and look.#1_stunna wrote:I believe there is more than 1 pic that makes me believe it is not photoshopped.jimboston wrote:The one pic I saw (without signing up for anything) was just a small thumbnail. That said... it still looked photoshopped. So someone's f**king with her.
Plus I was on my iphone... as I am at work so none of this will pop up on my work pc.
You know you could always PM me the links if you can't post them here.
- pancakemix
- Posts: 7973
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Grim Guzzler
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
Why did you come back?PassingSamaritan wrote:LOLOLOLOL OMG, where did he get that story from? I just heard from her sis over FB yesterday morning, and she is totally not dead.... IR is sitting inside a mental health institute right now, where she should be so that she can be properly treated. I wondered if she wouldve gotten back on here somehow by now and posted against all of this but I imagine shes done with this site and the members here for good to have woven such a terrible and fatal lie... When she gets out of the psych ward Ill let her know ya'll werent fooled in the end (well, most of ya werent).
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
First result for "Army of GOD porn" on Google: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 25&start=0
mrswdk is a ho
-
whitestazn88
- Posts: 3128
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: behind you
- Contact:
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
this shit just keeps getting crazier...
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
whitestazn88 wrote:this shit just keeps getting crazier...
Watch out or Mistress Q will spank you....

nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
-
neanderpaul14
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: "Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy if possible." - Thomas J. Jackson
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
mgconstruction wrote:This is great stuff. On another note, crazy chicks are Fing great in the sack.
Very true crazy chicks are quite fun until you try to break up with them, then make sure your auto insurance covers glass breakage.

High score: 2724/#163 on scoreboard/COLONEL
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
they were defenitely her, and they were just edited today... this girl is beyond nuts...-el Jesus negronagerous wrote:Sorry to break it to you fellas but that isn't her.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
- mgconstruction
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:48 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Insomnia Red - Do you believe her story?
And tire slashings as wellneanderpaul14 wrote:mgconstruction wrote:This is great stuff. On another note, crazy chicks are Fing great in the sack.
Very true crazy chicks are quite fun until you try to break up with them, then make sure your auto insurance covers glass breakage.
