I'm trying to start sleeping more normal hours and you guys AREN'T HELPING
RT Mafia Interest Thread
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Haggis_McMutton
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:32 am
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Grrr, why do you always do these when it's 3-4AM in my time zone?
I'm trying to start sleeping more normal hours and you guys AREN'T HELPING
I'm trying to start sleeping more normal hours and you guys AREN'T HELPING
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Because you're up at non-normal hours for the rest of us?Haggis_McMutton wrote:Grrr, why do you always do these when it's 3-4AM in my time zone?
I'm trying to start sleeping more normal hours and you guys AREN'T HELPING
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Euro players unite! to strike down the tyranny of gringo timezone-based events! while we're already cuving the excesses of a random soirée! I'm clearly up (ie drunk enough) for a RT mafia now but I guess the Euro crowd isn't big enough.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
-
Commander9
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
I would play.ga7 wrote:Euro players unite! to strike down the tyranny of gringo timezone-based events! while we're already cuving the excesses of a random soirée! I'm clearly up (ie drunk enough) for a RT mafia now but I guess the Euro crowd isn't big enough.
But... It was so artistically done.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Commander9 wrote:I would play.ga7 wrote:Euro players unite! to strike down the tyranny of gringo timezone-based events! while we're already cuving the excesses of a random soirée! I'm clearly up (ie drunk enough) for a RT mafia now but I guess the Euro crowd isn't big enough.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- shieldgenerator7
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere along my spiritual journey
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
I apologize for my sudden absence yesterday... my internet failed me and I had no way of contacting any of you. But today I'm up and ready for sme more RT!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV
My Smiley: (
) --- it's got SHIELDS!
My Smiley: (
everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
-
Commander9
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
A call for Europeans... You want a RT mafia - well, now's your chance. Come and get some.
But... It was so artistically done.
- Haggis_McMutton
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:32 am
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
anybody out there?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
8:30pm is not the right hour.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
- Haggis_McMutton
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:32 am
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
how bout 11:30 ?ga7 wrote:8:30pm is not the right hour.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Maybelalaland wrote:Can people do this now?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Would anyone like to do one tonight? Anytime from now until around midnight CC Time?
-rd
-rd
- shieldgenerator7
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere along my spiritual journey
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
already made one: "Time for some RT!" join it!rdsrds2120 wrote:Would anyone like to do one tonight? Anytime from now until around midnight CC Time?
-rd
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV
My Smiley: (
) --- it's got SHIELDS!
My Smiley: (
everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
I was thinking about running an Independence Day mafia, but I'm already running a game! So then I thought, why not do it as a RT? If anyone can, I'd like to run a fairly large 4th-of-July-themed mafia today/tonight. Post here when/if you can!
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Anyone around? I just got back from a 4th party and I'm itchin' for some RT 
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- Metsfanmax
- Posts: 6619
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
I'm watching Independence Day and I'm totally up for the RT.
- safariguy5
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Sweet, I'll throw up a thread and see if anyone else shows up.
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- rdsrds2120
- Posts: 6274
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
I'll try modding a basic game if others are willing!Victor Sullivan wrote:Sweet, I'll throw up a thread and see if anyone else shows up.
-Sully
-rd
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
RT anyone? An actual non-late-night RT?
-Sully
-Sully
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
- Metsfanmax
- Posts: 6619
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
Yeah, I'll probably join
-
Commander9
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
As I've said before, I'm planning on hosting my 2nd installment of RT mafia series either today or tomorrow. Watch this space.
But... It was so artistically done.
Re: RT Mafia Interest Thread
How about now?


