Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 420 | Community: 416] FINAL
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
chemefreak
- Posts: 3451
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]

братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Looks like I will be lazy today and play too much cc--any mod that wants to lose at
arms race no spoils unlimited sunny--send me an invite
don't do this if you plan on having the mods win this contest
arms race no spoils unlimited sunny--send me an invite
don't do this if you plan on having the mods win this contest
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
I'm already 4-1 vs the mods, haha
I even found a mod who added me to foe for using FS tactics in his FS game, lol, right in Round 2!
I even found a mod who added me to foe for using FS tactics in his FS game, lol, right in Round 2!
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
MrBenn has entered the fray for a short while...

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
- sonicsteve
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: within walking distance of the sea, waiting for global warming so I can jump in.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
ISN2 wrote:I'm already 4-1 vs the mods, haha
I even found a mod who added me to foe for using FS tactics in his FS game, lol, right in Round 2!
FS tactics?
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Playing with delay to avoid your opponent start same second as you start and get a big bonus.6_roller wrote:ISN2 wrote:I'm already 4-1 vs the mods, haha
I even found a mod who added me to foe for using FS tactics in his FS game, lol, right in Round 2!
FS tactics?
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Well, that was an unmitigated disaster... I'll make a tactical withdrawal for now and regroup my armies for tomorrow!MrBenn wrote:MrBenn has entered the fray for a short while...

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
lolMrBenn wrote:Well, that was an unmitigated disaster... I'll make a tactical withdrawal for now and regroup my armies for tomorrow!MrBenn wrote:MrBenn has entered the fray for a short while...
You are just leaving 18 minutes after entrance with 3/3 loses
You are the most whaced mod yet (In percent)
- HighlanderAttack
- Posts: 10746
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
I think the mods are in trouble
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-
laughingcavalier
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
lc enters the fray with a 5-round victory
Mod dice 1 - Community dice 0
Mod dice 1 - Community dice 0

- drunkmonkey
- Posts: 1704
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Yeah they are,HighlanderAttack wrote:I think the mods are in trouble
btw good job on whacing chemefreak 2 times, he is the only mod who won of me yet
-
laughingcavalier
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
I said it would only be a short while - and there's plenty of time to make amends...ISN2 wrote:lolMrBenn wrote:Well, that was an unmitigated disaster... I'll make a tactical withdrawal for now and regroup my armies for tomorrow!MrBenn wrote:MrBenn has entered the fray for a short while...![]()
You are just leaving 18 minutes after entrance with 3/3 loses![]()
You are the most whaced mod yet (In percent)

PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Two more mods are whaced by me, all are unique whacs ...
So for now: 7-1 for me vs mods
So for now: 7-1 for me vs mods
-
laughingcavalier
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Game 9031618 Open to anyone who has not played a speedgame yet FILLED
PM me for PW
PM me for PW

- army of nobunaga
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
to be honest... i have beat everyone in cc at least once... and that is true or very nearly.
but I have never beat a mod in whacamod.
Im waiting in this game
9004840
could someone please invite sniper08 and great-ollie in ? im sure we will lose.... but i thought I would try this whac a mod again...
Im in that game, and to be frank, im an idiot online... how do I get my two other guys in??
thanx
brian
but I have never beat a mod in whacamod.
Im waiting in this game
9004840
could someone please invite sniper08 and great-ollie in ? im sure we will lose.... but i thought I would try this whac a mod again...
Im in that game, and to be frank, im an idiot online... how do I get my two other guys in??
thanx
brian
Maps Maps Maps!
Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/emb ... OHRFZnc6MQ
Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/emb ... OHRFZnc6MQ
- TheForgivenOne
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
ISN2 wrote:Two more mods are whaced by me, all are unique whacs ...
So for now: 7-1 for me vs mods
samuelc812 wrote:Once you successfully whac a moderator, we ask that you step away and let others have their chance at getting a medal, so as to give as many people as possible the opportunity.
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Sun May 08, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
game9031775
another point for thecommunity
another point for thecommunity

give me premium or perish
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Fixed. And nice job dude.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
- iamkoolerthanu
- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: looking at my highest score: 2715, #170
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Exactly!TheForgivenOne wrote:ISN2 wrote:Two more mods are whaced by me, all are unique whacs ...
So for now: 7-1 for me vs modssamuelc812 wrote:Once you successfully whac a moderator, we ask that you step away and let others have their chance at getting a medal, so as to give as many people as possible the opportunity.
I beat two cause I forgot about this rule, but that is it!
-
laughingcavalier
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod IV [Mods: 65 | Community: 60]
Invites sentarmy of nobunaga wrote:to be honest... i have beat everyone in cc at least once... and that is true or very nearly.
but I have never beat a mod in whacamod.
Im waiting in this game
9004840
could someone please invite sniper08 and great-ollie in ? im sure we will lose.... but i thought I would try this whac a mod again...
Im in that game, and to be frank, im an idiot online... how do I get my two other guys in??
thanx
brian




