WELCOME TO SPAMALOT, THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SPAMMY!!!!!!!!!
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- unriggable
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
- alex_white101
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 am
- duday53
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 1 hour north of Toronto, Ontario.
Aries wrote:Ya, hookah parties are great, aren't they?(could someone tell me what this is lol)
what is a hookah party? (i got to know these things if im gonna be a knight)
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
- duday53
- Posts: 3046
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: 1 hour north of Toronto, Ontario.
102nd post!!!!!!!!!! i missed the 100th
how would i know what a hookah party is we havent had one since ive beed an apprentice of spamalot
and aries, you got eliminated ha haha ha ha i will be soon
how would i know what a hookah party is we havent had one since ive beed an apprentice of spamalot
and aries, you got eliminated ha haha ha ha i will be soon
Last edited by duday53 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
lalaland wrote:This is what I love about Spamalot... you click on a title to a thread, and you have no idea what you'll find inside...
- Aries
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:25 am
- Location: Outside your door waiting for you to die :D
- Contact:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16010
Check this out. I'm doing almost the same thing I was doing with shortstop
Check this out. I'm doing almost the same thing I was doing with shortstop
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Lmao Aries, the hell you doin?!
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
makin fun of whats his name in your own special way
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
made my move btw...couldnt do what you wanted, green is keeping the pressure on me =/
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9477
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
I think when i hit a 1000, i'll stop the double posting crap 
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
I CALL THIS KINGDOM MINE!
I'M INVADING YOUR KINGDOM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'M INVADING YOUR KINGDOM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.