Conquer Club

KOA vs ThePack - [Final] KOA 14 - ThePack 27

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 10 - ThePack 15

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Great-Ollie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 pm

If anyone wants to say anything to me on either side better pm it to me.
Tired of the BS, I'm not posting / looking at this thread again.

Good game to all and congrats to whoever the f*ck wins. Frankly I don't care anymore.

Bye.
Last edited by IcePack on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 pm

f4celift wrote:
IcePack wrote:If anyone wants to say anything on either side better pm it.

Good game to all and congrats to whoever the f*ck wins. Frankly I don't care anymore.

Bye.

Yeah! Stick it to 'em! I don't give a f*ck either! Whooo. We're fucking rebels.

Now why don't you little kids who think you can play because you have a hat or swords all put the tape measures down, stop measuring your little dicks and grow the f*ck up? Bloody pathetic.

And 'oh no'! The manipulated random: it follows me everywhere, I can't get away from it. It's all fixed, that's why some people are Cooks and others are Generals. Yeah, nice one you fuckwit.

Bye.

YA!! what they said!!!
12:17:31 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ā€¹rhp 1ā€ŗ holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby jefjef on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 am

#1_stunna wrote:
f4celift wrote:
IcePack wrote:If anyone wants to say anything on either side better pm it.

Bye.

Yeah! Stick it to 'em! I don't give a f*ck either! Whooo. We're fucking rebels.

Now why don't you little kids who think you can play because you have a hat or swords all put the tape measures down, stop measuring your little dicks and grow the f*ck up? Bloody pathetic.

And 'oh no'! The manipulated random: it follows me everywhere, I can't get away from it. It's all fixed, that's why some people are Cooks and others are Generals. Yeah, nice one you fuckwit.

Bye.

YA!! what they said!!!

YA!! what they said!!!

The Pack had some more wins and looks like a couple more soon to land. Congrats.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Re: KOA vs ThePack - [Ongoing] KOA 11 - ThePack 18

Postby John Deere on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm

What happened to game 41 being a random map? This is the second time you have been caught cheating and changing the rules of this clan war. Heck may as well change the rules to who ever losses more games wins... Who knows how many times you have actually changed things.....how sad....2 damn losers! ;) We will never waist our time with such a joke of a clan! I am not speaking for all of the PACK but for myself! I feel sorry for anybody in that clan that looks stupid from you 2 cheating...well if they stay with you cheaters i dont....
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby mviola on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

John Deere wrote:What happened to game 41 being a random map? This is the second time you have been caught cheating and changing the rules of this clan war. Heck may as well change the rules to who ever losses more games wins... Who knows how many times you have actually changed things.....how sad....2 damn losers! ;) We will never waist our time with such a joke of a clan! I am not speaking for all of the PACK but for myself! I feel sorry for anybody in that clan that looks stupid from you 2 cheating...well if they stay with you cheaters i dont....

Read the line about the 41st game in the first post. That has been there the whole time, unchanged.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby John Deere on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 pm

mviola wrote:
John Deere wrote:What happened to game 41 being a random map? This is the second time you have been caught cheating and changing the rules of this clan war. Heck may as well change the rules to who ever losses more games wins... Who knows how many times you have actually changed things.....how sad....2 damn losers! ;) We will never waist our time with such a joke of a clan! I am not speaking for all of the PACK but for myself! I feel sorry for anybody in that clan that looks stupid from you 2 cheating...well if they stay with you cheaters i dont....

Read the line about the 41st game in the first post. That has been there the whole time, unchanged.
\

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was random with team with less wins picks settings. Try again
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm

What the hell are you babbling about? Cheating twice? You of all people calling megas and I cheats? Is there no end to you and your pals trying to undermine us?

Tell you what. How about you CRAWL to C&A and file a complaint. Be sure to back it up...

The original agreement was the clan trailing picked the MAP and the SETTINGS and it could be any map, even if already used, except for one the restricted maps. RANDOM BEING ONE OF THEM.

In case of tie KOA was going to pick map and Pack was going to pick settings.

Well guess what. KOA picked the map and Pack picked the settings. Must mean you all concede a tie.

I joined it to be done with you all and here you are spewing.

I feel sorry for anyone that listens to your bs and still follows you. :sick:
Last edited by jefjef on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby MegasWoman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

You might want to talk to your CO LEADER as you did not negotiate ANY of this war Deere. And he and I pm'd back and forth TODAY which I would be happy to post for all to see since you like to spout off without COMMUNICATING with your other leader.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby jefjef on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm

John Deere wrote:What happened to game 41 being a random map?

Oh. And dear. If things are as you claim then why would Rodion have asked:

Rodion wrote:Isn't game 41 meaningful only if the score is tied at 20-20? Who gets to pick maps/settings in case this game is meaningful, as there will be no trailing team?

Stop trying to stir shit Deere. You really only succeed in making yourself look bad. ;)

So how about we be good leaders and finish this war without anymore drama.
Colonel jefjef

Postby John Deere on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

ok man, maybe you can get others to believe you but i know what was there. BTW in Megas' first post what in the world is there to edit so much?
Last edited by MegasWoman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am, edited 29 times in total.

The first post on shows the outline for the clan war...you know what all shouldnt need to be edited....
The 2nd post has has been edited 41 time, and it has all the games that are updated all the time! Get real wonder boy and girl....
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

John Deere wrote:ok man, maybe you can get others to believe you but i know what was there. BTW in Megas' first post what in the world is there to edit so much?
Last edited by MegasWoman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am, edited 29 times in total.

The first post on shows the outline for the clan war...you know what all shouldnt need to be edited....
The 2nd post has has been edited 41 time, and it has all the games that are updated all the time! Get real wonder boy and girl....

](*,)

The 1st post is where the title is edited to UPDATE THE WINS FOR EACH CLAN.

The 2nd post is the games. It is edited to add game info and when a game is over the map is color coded to show who won. :-^
Colonel jefjef

Postby -=- Tanarri -=- on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 am

mviola wrote:

I'm not going to get into all the bashing back and forth, as I'm not interested in it. That being said, the first post, at least up to no longer than a week ago, said the 41st game was to be a random map. I know this and am 100% sure of it because I have been organizing extensive stats for my clan and have been waiting for the 41st game ever since the second round was put up. I had been very curious to see what the random map would end up being.

Frankly I don't care why it was changed or even that it was changed, as it makes no difference to the outcome at all, but the fact is that it was changed.
Captain -=- Tanarri -=-

Postby grifftron on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 am

WM called. He said to give him back his avatar
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Re: KOA vs ThePack - WAR of the VIRGINS 2011. [Starting]

Postby John Deere on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

Look what i found....post 24

John Deere wrote:
MegasWoman wrote:Hi all!

Kill On Arrival (Kicking Ollies Ass) is pleased to announce the soon to begin "WAR of the VIRGINS 2011!" between KOA and ThePack. To begin mid January.

Rules of cherry popping:

41 total games:
16 Doubles
14 Trips
10 Quads
GAME 41: 1 dubs between jefjef/megaswoman vs Great Ollie/John Deere. Map is random. Settings TBD.

What is the deal with all the dubs. Those numbers seem backwards. Dubs have more luck involved than trips and quads. Hey why dont we just do some 1 v 1 :? But hey surely no one would come up with such a foolish idea! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im with Eddie here. I just want to know who is gonna do the ass kissing here? :D
Major John Deere

Postby Lubawski on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 pm

This is something the CDs will have to look in to. Deere, I suggest you talk to Ollie to confirm that the change wasn't agreed upon. This is a pretty big accusation (though there is clearly proof, as the quote you posted has never been edited).
Colonel Lubawski

Postby ljex on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Lubawski wrote:This is something the CDs will have to look in to. Deere, I suggest you talk to Ollie to confirm that the change wasn't agreed upon. This is a pretty big accusation (though there is clearly proof, as the quote you posted has never been edited).

yeah this is kinda funny actually and im not sure why all members of KOA would say it has been that way the whole time if the change had been agreed upon, the would have just said a new agreement was made. I guess its possible that KOA did nothing wrong but as of now it looks quite suspicious.
Major ljex

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Instead of letting this thread unravel, I figured I'd post letting everyone know to look @ C&A where JP has already been informed / discussed a bit there.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=137248

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 pm

I did agree with MegasWoman only because i am very tired of fighting with these two. Right from the start we negotiated war there was problems. The maps that were banned were not agreed upon by me at all but to keep everything going smooth i just let it be and actually asked that to be fair that we could ban prison riot. So then myself and MegasWoman agreed to start mid week with the war so i sent her my games to put in the war thread on a Wednesday i believe thinking she was going to post theirs right away like we had talked about. Then jefjef got involved and we didn't get games until that Sunday so the had a distinct advantage knowing our games far in advance. BUT i was tired of fighting so i let it go. Then when it was time for game 41 i pmed Megaswoman and said let's get this random 41 game underway. She replied don't we pick the map? GRRRRRR i was mad but given the fact that we have won this challenge anyway i again, let it go. So then we did pm back and forth and agreed upon Eygpt Nubia was the map they picked and i chose the setting. Everything was cool until, AGAIN jefjef got on. Now he is causing crap again, but myself and Megaswoman did agree on game 41 so i don't see the problem. As far as
John Deere, he has every right to be mad. I have remained calm, but John Deere is a little more outspoken then me. I am sure jefjef and Megaswoman will find another way to belittle me and THE PACK soon, but the fact truly is they did change things without my consent. I don't really care anymore, just want to get this war over with and foe jefjef for life. Megaswoman is not the problem here, if it wasn't for her this clan would be doomed.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby MegasWoman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I have in no way, shape, or form belittled the Pack-nor will I. If baited or flamed I will respond to the individual-which is all I have done.

GO-c'mon now. I have no problem with prison riot-go map rank me on it. There were 4-5 maps that were agreed upon at the beginning of the war to not play-if you had issues with them then you should have said something-you ADDED a couple! And that last game was agreed upon before the war started SORRY if it got updated at a later date as it only involved the clan leaders anyway. At the beginning of this thing there were no issues THEN shit hit the fan-yes on both sides-not just ours. We have NOT cheated at all and we are not in the forums smearing either. If this war could be finished on a positive note, that would be appreciated. I have enjoyed playing against almost everyone in your clan and most of the games have been pretty well matched. There were a few I got annihilated in-and a few I got to do the annihilating.

The Pack played very well. We learned a lot from this war and got some good teams together that would have taken longer if not for this war. Good luck with your clan and your future endeavers ;)
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you for the comment, MegasWoman. You're a good player as well, I remember from my short time in Myth we had together :) (That was you, right? I would feel really stupid if it wasn't).

Anyway, for now I think it's best if we just let it calm down for a bit. JP and the other CD's are aware of whatever needs to be resolved, but as for the war you guys put up a great fight. I hope your future wars go smoother than this one :lol:

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby MegasWoman on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

rdsrds2120 wrote:Thank you for the comment, MegasWoman. You're a good player as well, I remember from my short time in Myth we had together :) (That was you, right? I would feel really stupid if it wasn't).

Anyway, for now I think it's best if we just let it calm down for a bit. JP and the other CD's are aware of whatever needs to be resolved, but as for the war you guys put up a great fight. I hope your future wars go smoother than this one :lol:

-rd

Yes it was rds...i'll play with ya anytime! :D :-$
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby jefjef on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 pm

ljex wrote:
Lubawski wrote:This is something the CDs will have to look in to. Deere, I suggest you talk to Ollie to confirm that the change wasn't agreed upon. This is a pretty big accusation (though there is clearly proof, as the quote you posted has never been edited).

yeah this is kinda funny actually and im not sure why all members of KOA would say it has been that way the whole time if the change had been agreed upon, the would have just said a new agreement was made. I guess its possible that KOA did nothing wrong but as of now it looks quite suspicious.

GAME 41: 1 dubs between jefjef/megaswoman vs Great Ollie/John Deere. Map/settings to be picked by losing clan.

Then Rodion's question - 9th post on page 1.

Rodion wrote:Isn't game 41 meaningful only if the score is tied at 20-20? Who gets to pick maps/settings in case this game is meaningful, as there will be no trailing team?

At which time I contacted Ollie in re of this via pm and our tie agreement was:

In case of tie KOA picked map and Pack picked settings.

Rodion's comment in the C&A thread in re of this:

Rodion wrote:What I can say is that I clearly remember map/settings were going to be chosen by the losing team when I asked my question.

I have no idea about future negotiations/ammendments.

Now a few of you all had fun trying to smear me and have been ceaseless in your attempts at trying to break up KOA.

It's time to stop.

Congrats to The Pack on the war. Most of you played very well.
Colonel jefjef

Postby peanutsdad on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

all very entertaining. especially the all kiss kiss, wish you wells, and long live and prospers. But if the war was already decided, and there was not going to be a tie, then why even make the "tie-breaker" game? just curious. aahhhh... never mind....
Lieutenant peanutsdad

Postby IcePack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm

peanutsdad wrote:all very entertaining. especially the all kiss kiss, wish you wells, and long live and prospers. But if the war was already decided, and there was not going to be a tie, then why even make the "tie-breaker" game? just curious. aahhhh... never mind....

It's required for clan medals. Min 41 games.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges