Conquer Club

KOA vs ThePack - [Final] KOA 14 - ThePack 27

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: KOA vs ThePack - WAR of the VIRGINS 2011. [Starting]

Postby grifftron on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 am

Of course it is skill when we win, but if you win its luck.. DUH!!!!!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby MegasWoman on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 am

Oh blah blah blah....we took out all of the 1 vs 1's, and added more trips and quads-I think we (Ollie and I) just went off the standard # of games to get the medal....Ollie-take the candy away from your boys...they are getting a little hyper!
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 am

jefjef wrote:
John Deere wrote: You still havent answered about you wanting so many lucky dubs.....

You were involved in negotiating the war games and here you are. It sure appears that you're a little nervous and offering reasons why you lost. Damn man. Wait until at least round 1 is over before you try to spin stuff. We haven't even played any war games yet J-dear.

(I bet if you win you will say it's all skill...)

So you dont have an answer, that cool just glad to know you are afraid to answer the question...
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 am

MegasWoman wrote:Oh blah blah blah....we took out all of the 1 vs 1's, and added more trips and quads-I think we (Ollie and I) just went off the standard # of games to get the medal....Ollie-take the candy away from your boys...they are getting a little hyper!

He took it away for nap time but i got some more now :P and i though clans where all about team games? Who would try and put 1 v 1 in there? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:
John Deere wrote: You still havent answered about you wanting so many lucky dubs.....

You were involved in negotiating the war games and here you are. It sure appears that you're a little nervous and offering reasons why you lost. Damn man. Wait until at least round 1 is over before you try to spin stuff. We haven't even played any war games yet J-dear.

So you dont have an answer, that cool just glad to know you are afraid to answer the question...

I will type this s-lo-w-l-y. Please try to keep up. YOU say YOU were involved in war negotiations. ASK YOURSELF... :-^

I was the one who had to point out no 1v1 and the game requirements. Now go curl up in the corner but be sure to leave the lights on. It won't be so scary if you do.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby grifftron on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 am

I wonder if we can all get on jj's foe list before this war even starts, that is if we are not all on it already :lol:

oh and @ mw... CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IcePack on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am

John Deere wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
IcePack wrote:I arrived in the new year sick as a dog, but ill be here ready to Kiss Ollies Ass :twisted:

IcePack

i'll let him know ;)

LOL i wanted to quote it also before he changed it.......

I don't change quotes, I don't need to. I'll let our games speak for themselves ;)
I don't need any drama from the game, only challenges, fun, and good opponents to beat.

GL to ThePack, this should be fun :D

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 am

IcePack wrote:
John Deere wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
IcePack wrote:I arrived in the new year sick as a dog, but ill be here ready to Kiss Ollies Ass :twisted:

IcePack

i'll let him know ;)

LOL i wanted to quote it also before he changed it.......

I don't change quotes, I don't need to. I'll let our games speak for themselves ;)
I don't need any drama from the game, only challenges, fun, and good opponents to beat.

IcePack

Thanks ice pack it will be fun, our games are ready to go so as soon as jefjef gets his poop in a group we can start.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 pm

jefjef wrote:
John Deere wrote:
jefjef wrote:

I will type this s-lo-w-l-y. Please try to keep up. YOU say YOU were involved in war negotiations. ASK YOURSELF... :-^

I was the one who had to point out no 1v1 and the game requirements. Now go curl up in the corner but be sure to leave the lights on. It won't be so scary if you do.

Um jefjef you guys proposed 1vs1 to me, so who pointed it out ? As for game requirements i also stated i wanted to make sure we met all requirements for clan medal, which is when, yes you looked it up. So don't go mouthing off when i was the one who pointed all of this out my friend.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

This thread is hilarious :lol:

Just to stay on topic - good luck to both clans. I'm betting on The Pack winning 24-17 :)
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm

IcePack wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

IcePack

i'll let him know ;)

IcePack

i was just clarifying for those whose didn't know what the KOA in your post stood for :D

will your clan have any sigs up before the war starts that are mocking us ?

btw, i came up with the phrase for your clan after i saw someone call eddie2's new clan AKA - Always Kissing Ass but after seeing his posts in this thread perhaps it should have been AMO - Always Mouthing Off :-$
Last edited by greenoaks on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby jefjef on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Um jefjef you guys proposed 1vs1 to me, so who pointed it out ? As for game requirements i also stated i wanted to make sure we met all requirements for clan medal, which is when, yes you looked it up. So don't go mouthing off when i was the one who pointed all of this out my friend.

Drivel and incoherent babbling. I did not negotiate directly with you except for the tie break conditions. I researched and passed on the info in re of medal qualification of 41 games and no 1v1. Now go huff some more paint in preparation for the war.

The only credit You and jdear are due is that you have all hindered this challenge. You kind of remind me of someone who was trolling this thread. Fly right from here on. Keep in mind this is just an internet game. Not RL. You won't discover your manhood here...

Commander9 wrote:good luck to both clans. :)

Thanks for the luck commander!
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:58 pm

jefjef wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:

Drivel and incoherent babbling. I did not negotiate directly with you except for the tie break conditions. I researched and passed on the info in re of medal qualification of 41 games and no 1v1. Now go huff some more paint in preparation for the war.

The only credit You and jdear are due is that you have all hindered this challenge. You kind of remind me of someone who was trolling this thread. Fly right from here on. Keep in mind this is just an internet game. Not RL. You won't discover your manhood here...

Commander9 wrote:good luck to both clans. :)

Thanks for the luck commander!

Once we lay you a spanking jefjef i will look forward to never dealing with your arrogant ass again. You are always looking for a fight and there is a reason everyone hates you. You take this site way more serious then any of us do. Hence why are clan is filled with fun, great players and your members are already running for the hills. In real life most of the PACK members are all successful business owners, and i am 31 and can retire today if i wanted and would have more then enough money until i die. Look in a mirror and try kissing your own ass because THE PACK is about to own YOU. I tried being nice to you for megas sake but you keep egging me on. Now get you slow ass in gear and get your games ready so we can mop the ground with you and move on to greener pastures. Then you can go mouth off some more to someone who cares. I feel sorry for you my friend because you have a great group of players here and they have to deal with one jerk of a leader. P.S. When you KOA members get sick of jefjef, my recruitment thread is open! :shock: :shock:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew you couldn't play nice forever to his arrogant ass! =D> =D> =D> =D> BRAVO man.
Major John Deere

Postby jefjef on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:Once we lay you a spanking jefjef i will look forward to never dealing with your arrogant ass again. You are always looking for a fight and there is a reason everyone hates you. You take this site way more serious then any of us do. Hence why are clan is filled with fun, great players and your members are already running for the hills. In real life most of the PACK members are all successful business owners, and i am 31 and can retire today if i wanted and would have more then enough money until i die. Look in a mirror and try kissing your own ass because THE PACK is about to own YOU. I tried being nice to you for megas sake but you keep egging me on. Now get you slow ass in gear and get your games ready so we can mop the ground with you and move on to greener pastures. Then you can go mouth off some more to someone who cares. I feel sorry for you my friend because you have a great group of players here and they have to deal with one jerk of a leader. P.S. When you KOA members get sick of jefjef, my recruitment thread is open! :shock: :shock:

:-^ What ever gets ya through life GO. I seem to have a plentiful friends list and never lack for partners and never have problems filling games. I guess not everyone hates me. ;)

Yes we do have a great group of players/friends. 8-)

GL in the war Ollie.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:24 pm

jefjef wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Once we lay you a spanking jefjef i will look forward to never dealing with your arrogant ass again. You are always looking for a fight and there is a reason everyone hates you. You take this site way more serious then any of us do. Hence why are clan is filled with fun, great players and your members are already running for the hills. In real life most of the PACK members are all successful business owners, and i am 31 and can retire today if i wanted and would have more then enough money until i die. Look in a mirror and try kissing your own ass because THE PACK is about to own YOU. I tried being nice to you for megas sake but you keep egging me on. Now get you slow ass in gear and get your games ready so we can mop the ground with you and move on to greener pastures. Then you can go mouth off some more to someone who cares. I feel sorry for you my friend because you have a great group of players here and they have to deal with one jerk of a leader. P.S. When you KOA members get sick of jefjef, my recruitment thread is open! :shock: :shock:

:-^ What ever gets ya through life GO. I seem to have a plentiful friends list and never lack for partners and never have problems filling games. I guess not everyone hates me. ;)

Yes we do have a great group of players/friends. GL in the war Ollie.

See now that was nice, good luck to you too. Any PACK members please refrain from negative comments from now on. This thread will only be used to wish good things or talk about games. Thanks everyone and have a nice day. :D
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:28 pm

For what it's worth I think both clans have solid players.
I think the result will b much closer than most have predicted. I think the winner will be around 21-24 games in win column

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Great-Ollie on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 pm

IcePack wrote:For what it's worth I think both clans have solid players.
I think the result will b much closer than most have predicted. I think the winner will be around 21-24 games in win column

IcePack

I am with you, us leaders talk a lot of smack but i believe this challenge ill be a nail biter as well. Good luck ice pack.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

jefjef wrote:Thanks for the luck commander!

Btw, by luck I meant the opposite side than mine, so you should be good ;)
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby drunkmonkey on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 pm

I liked the smooth transition from "you take this site too seriously" to "I'm better than you because I make a lot of money in real life". Classic.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby John Deere on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 am

drunkmonkey wrote:I liked the smooth transition from "you take this site too seriously" to "I'm better than you because I make a lot of money in real life". Classic.

I like when people come in here and talk trash to anybody there friends dont like...Classy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 pm

After reviewing games & match ups, I predict this first round will be really close.

KOA 11-9 or a 10-10 tie. :ugeek:

Good luck to all the players!

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

IcePack wrote:After reviewing games & match ups, I predict this first round will be really close.

IcePack

it would be nice if we could see your games soon!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
IcePack wrote:After reviewing games & match ups, I predict this first round will be really close.

IcePack

Well you had to go and make it hard on jef, no 1 v 1's :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major John Deere

Postby IcePack on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:

IcePack

Not under my control, I'm just along for the ride. 8-)

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges