would you rather
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- flashleg8
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:21 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: the Union of Soviet Socialist Scotland
A week in Havana and a week in Valedaro(spelling?)btownmeggy wrote:OOOooooh! Do you know yet where you'll be going in Cuba?flashleg8 wrote: This trip will pay for my honeymoon to the workers paradise (Cuba) in the summer.
I used to live there. I encourage everyone I know to go, legally or no.
You used to live there? Cool.
Any "must sees"? I think we're going when the August festivals/carnival is on in Havana, is it good?
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
Maybe two of the coolest things to see in Havana that most people don't see are the former Soviet embassy between Miramar and Playa neighborhoods and the Colon Cemetery near La Plaza de la Revolucion. That cemetery will blow your mind, it's beautiful and creepy and weird and a strange contrast to the rest of the city.flashleg8 wrote:A week in Havana and a week in Valedaro(spelling?)btownmeggy wrote:OOOooooh! Do you know yet where you'll be going in Cuba?flashleg8 wrote: This trip will pay for my honeymoon to the workers paradise (Cuba) in the summer.
I used to live there. I encourage everyone I know to go, legally or no.
You used to live there? Cool.
Any "must sees"? I think we're going when the August festivals/carnival is on in Havana, is it good?
The week in Varadero should quieter and more relaxing and more... romantic.
Oh, how exciting. I wish I was going.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
btownmeggy wrote:For real. I've spent more than that on Star Trek memorabilia.Anarkistsdream wrote:No offense, but how old is the OP of this thread????
$10,000!!! That is less than a third of what I make a year! That isn't worth jack shit and would be spent so quickly it wouldn't even be funny.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
But maybe $10,000 of Star Trek memorabilia is guaranteed happiness.Anarkistsdream wrote:btownmeggy wrote:For real. I've spent more than that on Star Trek memorabilia.Anarkistsdream wrote:No offense, but how old is the OP of this thread????
$10,000!!! That is less than a third of what I make a year! That isn't worth jack shit and would be spent so quickly it wouldn't even be funny.You may not wanna admit that.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Oh, Barbarella... If only...btownmeggy wrote:But maybe $10,000 of Star Trek memorabilia is guaranteed happiness.Anarkistsdream wrote:btownmeggy wrote:For real. I've spent more than that on Star Trek memorabilia.Anarkistsdream wrote:No offense, but how old is the OP of this thread????
$10,000!!! That is less than a third of what I make a year! That isn't worth jack shit and would be spent so quickly it wouldn't even be funny.You may not wanna admit that.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
You posted in the wrong thread. This should be in CC Confessions.btownmeggy wrote:For real. I've spent more than that on Star Trek memorabilia.Anarkistsdream wrote:No offense, but how old is the OP of this thread????
$10,000!!! That is less than a third of what I make a year! That isn't worth jack shit and would be spent so quickly it wouldn't even be funny.
She is set for life nowbtownmeggy wrote:But maybe $10,000 of Star Trek memorabilia is guaranteed happiness.Anarkistsdream wrote:btownmeggy wrote:For real. I've spent more than that on Star Trek memorabilia.Anarkistsdream wrote:No offense, but how old is the OP of this thread????
$10,000!!! That is less than a third of what I make a year! That isn't worth jack shit and would be spent so quickly it wouldn't even be funny.You may not wanna admit that.
- btownmeggy
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
- Thorthoth
- Posts: 3273
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
- Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Re: would you rather
If you think some guy can give you guaranteed happiness, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
...but if you can get that guy to just give you 10 grand, HE IS AN IDIOT.
...but if you can get that guy to just give you 10 grand, HE IS AN IDIOT.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Re: would you rather
i would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy.

