Yeah yeah, I'm very busy nobling someone right now.ScottS wrote:You guys are planning on playing round 6, right?
****THE OFFICIAL WARLORDS OF WORT CALLOUT****
Moderator: Clan Directors
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
I do not consider having you on tilt a waste of time. You think about me all day.Donkey wrote:Seems you're a liar too. Next time you say you're going to do something, you may want to follow through.Bogusbet wrote:I'm wasting no more time on you.
Oh yeah - Just because your mom tells you you're funny, doesn't mean you are.
You do run an appropriate signature though.Bogusbet wrote:Loser
Making up so many "witty comebacks" "funny replies" and "look at me having a Stache Ride around these forums" type posts that only you and your fucktard clanmates would remotely find funny.
What a Donkey. You should go share a beer with Mr Paranoia, What, me Worry? and get a footrub from Hendy.

Has Bogus lost his touch?
You'd better go ask your little sister for some more material.
Re: Has Bogus lost his touch?
Why do you want a new dress made? Or is it to shove up your bleeding arse after the gang bang at your next family reunion?Donkey wrote:You'd better go ask your little sister for some more material.

That's a little better.
Bogus - I think I can diagnose your problem right now.
I work on the drilling rigs in Northern Canada, so I get to meet all kinds of Assclowns such as you. The big head/ego wankers that think they have to be a tough guy all the time. I see that you're from the UK so I'm going to assume that you're both terribly ugly and have some serious dental issues. Those don't help with your lack of confidence, but they aren't the root of the problem.
You are suffering from one (or both) of two things:
-You have been blessed with a very small penis.
-You're parents didn't love you.
I think it's probably both, but didn't want your self esteem to drop any lower. Give the Hospital a try; they might be able to convince you that things will be alright.
Bogus - I think I can diagnose your problem right now.
I work on the drilling rigs in Northern Canada, so I get to meet all kinds of Assclowns such as you. The big head/ego wankers that think they have to be a tough guy all the time. I see that you're from the UK so I'm going to assume that you're both terribly ugly and have some serious dental issues. Those don't help with your lack of confidence, but they aren't the root of the problem.
You are suffering from one (or both) of two things:
-You have been blessed with a very small penis.
-You're parents didn't love you.
I think it's probably both, but didn't want your self esteem to drop any lower. Give the Hospital a try; they might be able to convince you that things will be alright.
OK quit hitting on me you big tuff oily worker.Donkey wrote:That's a little better.
Bogus - I think I can diagnose your problem right now.
I work on the drilling rigs in Northern Canada, so I get to meet all kinds of Assclowns such as you. The big head/ego wankers that think they have to be a tough guy all the time. I see that you're from the UK so I'm going to assume that you're both terribly ugly and have some serious dental issues. Those don't help with your lack of confidence, but they aren't the root of the problem.
You are suffering from one (or both) of two things:
-You have been blessed with a very small penis.
-You're parents didn't love you.
I think it's probably both, but didn't want your self esteem to drop any lower. Give the Hospital a try; they might be able to convince you that things will be alright.
And see the lil bit in bold, made total sense....

So the rest made sense then. I'm glad you understood some of it.Bogusbet wrote:OK quit hitting on me you big tuff oily worker.Donkey wrote:That's a little better.
Bogus - I think I can diagnose your problem right now.
I work on the drilling rigs in Northern Canada, so I get to meet all kinds of Assclowns such as you. The big head/ego wankers that think they have to be a tough guy all the time. I see that you're from the UK so I'm going to assume that you're both terribly ugly and have some serious dental issues. Those don't help with your lack of confidence, but they aren't the root of the problem.
You are suffering from one (or both) of two things:
-You have been blessed with a very small penis.
-You're parents didn't love you.
I think it's probably both, but didn't want your self esteem to drop any lower. Give the Hospital a try; they might be able to convince you that things will be alright.
And see the lil bit in bold, made total sense....
Last edited by Donkey on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm glad understood. Me not some know it bit.Donkey wrote:So the rest made sense then. I'm glad understood some of it.Bogusbet wrote:OK quit hitting on me you big tuff oily worker.Donkey wrote:That's a little better.
Bogus - I think I can diagnose your problem right now.
I work on the drilling rigs in Northern Canada, so I get to meet all kinds of Assclowns such as you. The big head/ego wankers that think they have to be a tough guy all the time. I see that you're from the UK so I'm going to assume that you're both terribly ugly and have some serious dental issues. Those don't help with your lack of confidence, but they aren't the root of the problem.
You are suffering from one (or both) of two things:
-You have been blessed with a very small penis.
-You're parents didn't love you.
I think it's probably both, but didn't want your self esteem to drop any lower. Give the Hospital a try; they might be able to convince you that things will be alright.
And see the lil bit in bold, made total sense....



