i can only get on to this about once a day and it is my first game so i dont want to cast a bad vote and get a townie lynchedAnarkistsdream wrote:1. Minkish
7. s.xkitten
9. Sygyzy
12. Balsiefen
These are the people that have not talked enough in my opinion...
So, based on how little some people have posted, I
Vote: Sygyzy
Are You a Werewolf? [a Mafia game] ~TOWN VICTORY!~
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Balsiefen
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:15 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi
- Contact:
- Puff
- Posts: 2551
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm
- Location: Underground. I won't say exactly where but if you want a clue all you must do is look down.
FOS AnarkistsdreamAnarkistsdream wrote:1. Minkish
7. s.xkitten
9. Sygyzy
12. Balsiefen
These are the people that have not talked enough in my opinion...
So, based on how little some people have posted, I
Vote: Sygyzy
Once again people (in this case you) are voting for the inactive.
Just have the mod replace them
XenHu wrote: JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!![]()
*ahem*
That is all.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
I am surprised you don't see my point on this... Not to mention, whenever someone is replaced, the person who replaces them is usually just as bad...
I will unvote, but I expect the nonposters to be removed and/or replaced. This happens in every game, and I know that we shouldn't waste a lynch on it, but finding suitable replacements is always difficult.
Unvote: Sygzy
Hitman, please look into replacing those that have not posted, or have not posted more than once or twice..
I will unvote, but I expect the nonposters to be removed and/or replaced. This happens in every game, and I know that we shouldn't waste a lynch on it, but finding suitable replacements is always difficult.
Unvote: Sygzy
Hitman, please look into replacing those that have not posted, or have not posted more than once or twice..
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
- Anarkistsdream
- Posts: 7567
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
- Gender: Male
Because you are someone whom I would like to see post more often is all... I didn't say I'd be voting you or think you are a wolfie or anything... Just like to see posts from people.Minkish wrote:I'm not really sure why I'm on that list anarkist. I may have been away for most of the end of the week last week, but I've definitely come back and posted my fair share since then
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
My hero!Puff wrote:FOS AnarkistsdreamAnarkistsdream wrote:1. Minkish
7. s.xkitten
9. Sygyzy
12. Balsiefen
These are the people that have not talked enough in my opinion...
So, based on how little some people have posted, I
Vote: Sygyzy
Once again people (in this case you) are voting for the inactive.
Just have the mod replace them
(I'm not inactive. I would say that I'm just a bit uncommunicative, but that would sound scummy.)
Hmmm. I thought I had made it pretty clear that I was joking. And, as soon as Day 1 started and the game officially began, I stopped joking. Other than that, I'm not sure what I've done that's suspicious.
Besides, considering that Night 0 was a no kill, I'm not particularly suspicious of anyone who was active.
Besides, considering that Night 0 was a no kill, I'm not particularly suspicious of anyone who was active.
@wmw - I'm aware of your role (at least in the sports mafia). Now, playing aggressive may just be your style. I understand that. However, just because you were Pro-Town in a previous game doesn't mean you're Pro-Town in this game.
For now, unvote: wmw
I have an idea. On the previous page, Fircoal and Minkish seem to be having an arguement. I'm thinking one of them is mafia, and out of the two, I'd say that voting for Minkish would be best.
VOTE: Minkish
If Minkish is Pro-Town, I suggest that the cop investigates Fircoal tonight. If Fircoal is mafia, we lynch him the next day.
For now, unvote: wmw
I have an idea. On the previous page, Fircoal and Minkish seem to be having an arguement. I'm thinking one of them is mafia, and out of the two, I'd say that voting for Minkish would be best.
VOTE: Minkish
If Minkish is Pro-Town, I suggest that the cop investigates Fircoal tonight. If Fircoal is mafia, we lynch him the next day.
Highest Score: 1304
Care to explain to me what I've done wrong? I know I'm completely justified in every single action I've taken thus far, so please, I'd sure love to know what it is that makes you so sure I'm the bad guy here.vgmmaster wrote:@wmw - I'm aware of your role (at least in the sports mafia). Now, playing aggressive may just be your style. I understand that. However, just because you were Pro-Town in a previous game doesn't mean you're Pro-Town in this game.
For now, unvote: wmw
I have an idea. On the previous page, Fircoal and Minkish seem to be having an arguement. I'm thinking one of them is mafia, and out of the two, I'd say that voting for Minkish would be best.
VOTE: Minkish
If Minkish is Pro-Town, I suggest that the cop investigates Fircoal tonight. If Fircoal is mafia, we lynch him the next day.
- pyro55
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:54 pm
- Location: IM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!!!! AHH HAAAAAAAA
vgmmaster wrote:@wmw - I'm aware of your role (at least in the sports mafia). Now, playing aggressive may just be your style. I understand that. However, just because you were Pro-Town in a previous game doesn't mean you're Pro-Town in this game.
For now, unvote: wmw
I have an idea. On the previous page, Fircoal and Minkish seem to be having an arguement. I'm thinking one of them is mafia, and out of the two, I'd say that voting for Minkish would be best.
VOTE: Minkish
If Minkish is Pro-Town, I suggest that the cop investigates Fircoal tonight. If Fircoal is mafia, we lynch him the next day.
^^^^i agree with him/her but minkish i dont think is the one dont ask me why but fircoal seems suspicious im willing to bet money that he's the mafia
thus my vote stays the same vote fircoal

Just because I get pissed when people jump to stupid conclusions does not mean I'm a wolf.Aimless wrote:Well, we're getting nowhere fast.
pyro55 still looks the most suspicious to me, and his last post isn't helping, but otherwise I'm in agreement with vgm. I don't think Fircoal is a wolf, but the cop should investigate. I do think Minkish is suspicious, therefore:
Unvote
Vote Minkish
If you want to vote for me, then all I really have to say is you aren't making a very good choice.
I've got a real gut instinct about Fircoal. All of those "jokes" he made at the beginning were all just a little too suspicious. It seemed to me he was trying to make comedy out of something that wasn't funny at all. It seemed like he was trying to hide something by making a joke out of it, like the kind of nervous joke you would say to someone if someone just said something that made you feel like shit, but you didn't want them to know it.
My stomach says he's trying to hide, but if you really want to waste your vote on me, I can tell you right now you're voting on someone who is innocent. If you listen to him, Fircoal's just gonna try to play you like pawns in chess.
eh...i watch you all go at each other and vote...we're gonna end up killing a townie, we don't know a whole lot, other then who doesn't post, and who was goofing off (or not) at the beginning...all it tells me is that we are lynch happy...sure, there are some reasons for each person...but is it really enough to risk killing a townie, and therefor helping the mafia...in my eyes, no one has done anything really suspicious
Glad to make it harder for you, even though I didn't.Hitman079 wrote: ...you flipflopping bastards
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
s.xkitten wrote:eh...i watch you all go at each other and vote...we're gonna end up killing a townie, we don't know a whole lot, other then who doesn't post, and who was goofing off (or not) at the beginning...all it tells me is that we are lynch happy...sure, there are some reasons for each person...but is it really enough to risk killing a townie, and therefor helping the mafia...in my eyes, no one has done anything really suspicious
As of right now, everyone is paranoid, probably myself included. But for us townies, the only power we have in this game is to lynch. That's the only possible way that we can win. Of course we arent going to get it right 100% of the time, but lynching brings us closer to more clues, and helps us pick a bad guy the next day. The mafia can spend every single night just picking us off one by one if we don't ever act.
As crappy as it is to have to vote for someone on the first day when there is so little info, it would be foolish for us not to use our only real power in this game. Even if we were to just vote one random person off, the odds of us voting a wolf off is better then the wolves killing one of their own during their night move.
don't worry, roles won't be revealed when people are lynched..true to real lifeMinkish wrote: As crappy as it is to have to vote for someone on the first day when there is so little info, it would be foolish for us not to use our only real power in this game. Even if we were to just vote one random person off, the odds of us voting a wolf off is better then the wolves killing one of their own during their night move.
I certainly hope the roles are revealed because that would give us no clues about who's a wolf, making it essentially impossible for the townies except for dumb luckHitman079 wrote:yup, i'm joking...Minkish wrote:Hitman079 wrote: don't worry, roles won't be revealed when people are lynched..true to real life
please tell me you are joking
(may i remind you that it's opposite day today?)

