CC Rumor Mill
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- JoshyBoy
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the gym. Yeah, still there.
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I've heard that those two are multis.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Re: CC Rumor Mill
1.Lack has secretly approved all speed game sitting since the beginning of the year
2.*manimal is Twill's multi
2.*manimal is Twill's multi
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.
And if they dont suck then they blow.
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13396
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: CC Rumor Mill
i heard that ronc stole the bandit rainbow sig and is flying it about the forums...-the black jesus

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard that all of Team CC is gathered on a secret website, plotting...

There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:Depends on what metric you use...Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?
The coolest is squishyg
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: CC Rumor Mill
CC tracks our every move. I got tired of the random crap here and went and played a game on another site and experienced about the same crap just on an uglier map. When I came back CC rewarded me with believable random for a day.
So if your dice really really suck go visit another site. When you come back they will be a little better for a little while.
So if your dice really really suck go visit another site. When you come back they will be a little better for a little while.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
Re: CC Rumor Mill
So what you're saying is you had an affair?
But the grass wasn't greener after all.
But the grass wasn't greener after all.

Re: CC Rumor Mill
Well I played for FREE over there. It's better than PAYING for manipulated BS. So yes actually in a way it is greener.natty_dread wrote:So what you're saying is you had an affair?
But the grass wasn't greener after all.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Re: CC Rumor Mill
i heard that InsomniaRed has a Baby.....
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
Re: CC Rumor Mill
So you admit having an affair?jefjef wrote:Well I played for FREE over there. It's better than PAYING for manipulated BS. So yes actually in a way it is greener.natty_dread wrote:So what you're saying is you had an affair?
But the grass wasn't greener after all.

Re: CC Rumor Mill
Rumor Has it, InsomniaRed is Prego with twins
I KNOw!!! nuts huh?
Re: CC Rumor Mill
i heard that caymanmew admits to being ignorant...caymanmew wrote:i heard your the fathertdans wrote:i heard that InsomniaRed has a Baby.....
Re: CC Rumor Mill
i heard tdans got himself banned after ignoring countless warning and a few kicks in chattdans wrote:i heard that caymanmew admits to being ignorant...caymanmew wrote:i heard your the fathertdans wrote:i heard that InsomniaRed has a Baby.....

Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard that Cayman likes to talk about things he doesn't know about.. i also heard that certain mods need to go to Mod schoolcaymanmew wrote:i heard tdans got himself banned after ignoring countless warning and a few kicks in chattdans wrote:i heard that caymanmew admits to being ignorant...caymanmew wrote:i heard your the fathertdans wrote:i heard that InsomniaRed has a Baby.....
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: CC Rumor Mill
i heard that AOG got the Rumor thread mixed up with the Congrats thread.. what a doucheArmy of GOD wrote:Congrats to caymanmew losing to his multi.
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard that someone named colton24 gets harassed all the time being called a multi.....Oops wrong account 
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:One fool reporting for duty!pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard something, it was awesome, but it faded from memory.
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
- happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4029
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
- Contact:
- Army of GOD
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard that JR is like Santa Claus. He doesn't exist if you can't hear that bell thing from the Polar Express.
mrswdk is a ho
- Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Contact:
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard AoG was female. And possibly not human...
Beckytheblondie: "Don't give us the dispatch, give us a mustache ride."
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Scaling back on my CC involvement...
Re: CC Rumor Mill
I heard that JR stole AoG's shoes

There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:Depends on what metric you use...Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?
The coolest is squishyg
