Antique Shop Assassins [It's Over! Winner = benga]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
won the last game
Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
and I stink?merch313 wrote:Great Job perchorin on the tourney![]()
GREAT JOB perchorin
well tought
swiftly executed
Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
Thanks guys, and congratulations to benga for not only winning the tournament, but doing it with authority and stylebenga wrote:and I stink?merch313 wrote:Great Job perchorin on the tourney![]()
GREAT JOB perchorin
well tought
swiftly executed
(and keeping all math out of the equation)
Hope you'll all join my next tournament, date, time and settings to be determined!
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
LOL just wanted the official WINNER announcement before I gave congrats lol....So congrats bengabenga wrote:and I stink?merch313 wrote:Great Job perchorin on the tourney![]()
GREAT JOB perchorin
well tought
swiftly executed

Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
Good, now I can go to bed.merch313 wrote:LOL just wanted the official WINNER announcement before I gave congrats lol....So congrats bengabenga wrote:and I stink?merch313 wrote:Great Job perchorin on the tourney![]()
GREAT JOB perchorin
well tought
swiftly executed![]()
Good night!
- skillfusniper33
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:48 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Washington
Re: Antique Shop Assassins [Final Round]
benga wrote:Good, now I can go to bed.merch313 wrote:LOL just wanted the official WINNER announcement before I gave congrats lol....So congrats bengabenga wrote:and I stink?merch313 wrote:Great Job perchorin on the tourney![]()
GREAT JOB perchorin
well tought
swiftly executed![]()
Good night!
Hopefully you slept well after the congrats.
Great job benga

Place: 267 Score: 2630