Each team only has one stadium, which is picked by the captain (Serbia)Serbia wrote:hmm... I think I was made the captain, so I picked homfield here 3 posts ahead of you... wanna talk?AlgyTaylor wrote:I'll play for Wales then ....
Map: Britain
order: freestyle
cards: escalating
fortifications: chained
6 Nations Rugby Tourney [WINNER: Team Italy]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
- Genghis Khant
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:02 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cymru
- Contact:
England (Australia,Sequential,No Cards,Unlimited)cricket*
Econ2000
Guiscard
(team full, optional sub)
France (World 2.0,Flat,Sequential,Unlimited)poguemahone*
molacole
alan roper
DavSav (Sub)
Ireland (Classic,Sequential,Flat,Unlimited)john123*
Villains
trevor33
qeee1 (sub)
ronhugh (sub)
Italy (Britain,Freestyle,Flat,Unlimited)Kahless
beanyuk
Scotland (Classic,Freestyle,Escalating,Unlimited)bigbullyweedave*
Ulrich
TimoS
(team full, optional sub)
Wales (Middle East, Sequential, No Cards, Unlimited)Serbia*
AlgyTaylor
caeras
Last edited by Kahless on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- bigbullyweedave
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:26 am
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Contact: