funnyKahless wrote:pi?
A more democratic sports trivia thread [rules page one]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- pitbull 993
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:29 pm
- Location: A2, holding it down at the hot corner
- pitbull 993
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:29 pm
- Location: A2, holding it down at the hot corner
- pitbull 993
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:29 pm
- Location: A2, holding it down at the hot corner
- pitbull 993
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:29 pm
- Location: A2, holding it down at the hot corner
got it for nowdcowboys055 wrote:10
Active players w/ 400 hr=10*
Barry Bonds-734
Sammy Sosa-588
Ken Griffey Jr.-563
Frank Thomas-487
Jim Thome-472
Manny Ramirez-470
Alex Rodriguez-464
Gary Sheffield-455
Mike Piazza-419
Carlos Delgado-407
*There are rumors that Juan Gonzolez(434) may sign with the Tigers which would make it 11
Hail, Hail, to Michigan, the leaders and the best
- dcowboys055
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milwaukee
- dcowboys055
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milwaukee
- dcowboys055
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milwaukee
oh yes i remember this one i saw a special on it on nba tv it was for a player and a pick cant remember give me a minutedcowboys055 wrote:alright here's an easy one since i have to go do an english essay in a few minutes....
The milwaukee bucks traded dirk nowitzki for the rights to who? Real name or his nickname.
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
- dcowboys055
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milwaukee
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
I can't believe I pulled that traylor thing out of my ass....
hmmm, let's see....
okay, let's jump in the wayback machine and bust out some old college basketball trivia:
Name four out of the five members of Michigan's early-90's Fab Five.
(note: I would've asked for all five, but I can never remember the name of that fifth guy... wouldn't be fair to ask a question that I don't know the complete answer to.
)
hmmm, let's see....
okay, let's jump in the wayback machine and bust out some old college basketball trivia:
Name four out of the five members of Michigan's early-90's Fab Five.
(note: I would've asked for all five, but I can never remember the name of that fifth guy... wouldn't be fair to ask a question that I don't know the complete answer to.
chris webberIncandenza wrote:I can't believe I pulled that traylor thing out of my ass....
hmmm, let's see....
okay, let's jump in the wayback machine and bust out some old college basketball trivia:
Name four out of the five members of Michigan's early-90's Fab Five.
(note: I would've asked for all five, but I can never remember the name of that fifth guy... wouldn't be fair to ask a question that I don't know the complete answer to.)
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
- Incandenza
- Posts: 4949
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls