I Heart Waterloo Tourney {WINNER: jackal31}
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {19/32} Singles Tourney
Need 13 more players guys. Lets fill it up!
-griff
-griff

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {19/32} Singles Tourney
I would like in.
-
GlobeSmack
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:44 pm
- Location: Minnesota
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {20/32} Singles Tourney
GlobeSmack will play. Thanks.
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {21/32} Singles Tourney
Little by little it fills up...
{21-32}
Where are all the waterloo players?
-griff
{21-32}
Where are all the waterloo players?
-griff

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {21/32} Singles Tourney
im in please
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {21/32} Singles Tourney
yes please in
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {23/32} Singles Tourney
Did greengo and 4red just join 2 hours and 1 minute apart!?!?!?!
Oh well, i just run tourneys!
{23/32} - 9 more spots open.
-griff
Oh well, i just run tourneys!
{23/32} - 9 more spots open.
-griff

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {23/32} Singles Tourney
did chipv and stahrgazer join 5 minutes apart? i don't know what you meant by that comment about my joining.
cheers 4red
cheers 4red
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
It was a bad joke, probably only i got it anyways... so never mind me!
{25/32}
7 spots left.
-griff
{25/32}
7 spots left.
-griff

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
7 more players guys! and we can get this tourney started!
lets fill it up!
-griff
lets fill it up!
-griff

- ViperOverLord
- Posts: 2497
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm
- Location: California
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
you can only be in once VOLViperOverLord wrote:In
-griff

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
sorry dont mind me.
cheers 4red
cheers 4red
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
Does this mean you are not playing anymore? In the USA it "dont mind me" just means to don't pay any attention.4red wrote:sorry dont mind me.
cheers 4red
let me know 4red
-griff

- BigBallinStalin
- Posts: 5071
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
- Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
- Contact:
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
sign me up please, sir.
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {25/32} Singles Tourney
You got it BBSBigBallinStalin wrote:sign me up please, sir.
{26/32}

Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {26/32} Singles Tourney
if you are still looking for players i would like in
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {26/32} Singles Tourney
i'd like to play please
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
1/9/12
-
harrybrawls
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Re: I Heart Waterloo Tourney {30/32} Singles Tourney
{30/32}
Ok looking for 2 more players
And some reserves would be nice... I WILL take myself out of the tourney if more then 2 people sign up... i will put myself down as a reserve instead is what a i mean.
-griff
Ok looking for 2 more players
And some reserves would be nice... I WILL take myself out of the tourney if more then 2 people sign up... i will put myself down as a reserve instead is what a i mean.
-griff
