its interactive jerry springer, thats allOblomov wrote:Most of you seem to be total idiots. Many of you seem to be pathetic pseudointellectuals with delusions of grandeur. A few of you seem to be worthwhile human beings, but you tend to allow the rabble to drag you down to their level.
Every civilized part of me screams that I should ignore these sad fourms, and stick to the games. But I can't![]()
I'll admit it: I read the creepy-highschool-stalker vs. dumbass-teenage-wiccan-girl thread in its entirety. And most of the religion threads. And more of the other stupid threads than I will ever openly admit to reading.
And now I'm posting here. I am doomed.
I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
I'm glad that most of you took my OP in the spirit that it was intended.
This forum is like a napalm-transport train that has derailed into a trailor park -- and set off a few meth labs.
Its horrible, but I can't walk away.
This place is a guilty pleasure.
I look forward to interacting with y'all more in the future.
Je-rry! Je-rry! Je-rry!
Part of me wants to post a link, but I'm afraid I'd be banned if I brought this rabble in.
This forum is like a napalm-transport train that has derailed into a trailor park -- and set off a few meth labs.
Its horrible, but I can't walk away.
This place is a guilty pleasure.
I look forward to interacting with y'all more in the future.
Je-rry! Je-rry! Je-rry!
Yes, I can. And you should speak more on the greenboard.Backglass wrote:
It speaks!
Part of me wants to post a link, but I'm afraid I'd be banned if I brought this rabble in.
- static_ice
- Posts: 9174
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
- Pete_Peters
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
i like this guyOblomov wrote:I'm glad that most of you took my OP in the spirit that it was intended.
This forum is like a napalm-transport train that has derailed into a trailor park -- and set off a few meth labs.
Its horrible, but I can't walk away.
This place is a guilty pleasure.
I look forward to interacting with y'all more in the future.
Je-rry! Je-rry! Je-rry!![]()
Yes, I can. And you should speak more on the greenboard.Backglass wrote:
It speaks!
Part of me wants to post a link, but I'm afraid I'd be banned if I brought this rabble in.
Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
Just don't play against him, unless you want a serious ass-kickin'!Pete_Peters wrote:i like this guy

The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and
are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
Oblomov wrote:This forum is like a napalm-transport train that has derailed into a trailor park -- and set off a few meth labs.
- Thorthoth
- Posts: 3273
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm
- Location: My pyramid in Asgard, beside the glaciated Nile.
Re: I feel dirty whenever I read this forum.
The Forums are dirty... I feel like the Custodian.
btw, Oblomov & TailGunner have the same avatar pic... What are the odds?
btw, Oblomov & TailGunner have the same avatar pic... What are the odds?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
