The saga of tdans and alex951
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
-
BoganGod
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Nice, Tdans you do get around a bit.
Please don't mention the words lame or annoying or this thread will get locked. Those are considered flames me thinks
Please don't mention the words lame or annoying or this thread will get locked. Those are considered flames me thinks

Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
HAHAHA :O Thank Bogan//BoganGod wrote:Nice, Tdans you do get around a bit.
Please don't mention the words lame or annoying or this thread will get locked. Those are considered flames me thinks
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Steve's wizard bit was the best ( I know it's ripped off ). I'm still having a hard time breathing from laughing so much...

- safariguy5
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
I was saying hello to slowreactor! Not my fault his name can be misconstrued.parker4s wrote::26:21 ‹Juan_Bottom› THIS WHOLE TIME YOU HAvE BEEN A GIRL?
02/01/2010 20:26:23 ‹safariguy5› slow
02/01/2010 20:26:30 ‹alex951› duh
02/01/2010 20:26:36 ‹alex951› lol loser
I SAW IT IN LIVE CHAT! I SAW IT!

Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
already discussed. either im naiive or i have a life. still laughing over the rhinoceros...rdsrds2120 wrote:lol You naive man - that;s boxxy, an internet meme.vodean wrote:people say guy, i think girl. look at the avatar. could be a gf, tho...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
You guys are shamelessly ripping off grandmaster BloodNinja: http://www.bloodninja.org/
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
To be honest, I thought that pretty much everyone on the internet knows Bloodninja and that quoting him was like quoting Team America or Borat (crediting the source not required). On all other the forums I've been on this has been the case.ahunda wrote:You guys are shamelessly ripping off grandmaster BloodNinja: http://www.bloodninja.org/
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.
ManBungalow wrote:TEAM ENGLAND, FART YEAH
the.killing.44 wrote:I don't know. Needing special help isn't giving it.StephenB wrote: Why did JR get the special help medal?
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
StephenB wrote:To be honest, I thought that pretty much everyone on the internet knows Bloodninja and that quoting him was like quoting Team America or Borat (crediting the source not required). On all other the forums I've been on this has been the case.ahunda wrote:You guys are shamelessly ripping off grandmaster BloodNinja: http://www.bloodninja.org/
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.
tdans wrote:Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
im srry.. where did i ever say this quote???2dimes wrote:StephenB wrote:To be honest, I thought that pretty much everyone on the internet knows Bloodninja and that quoting him was like quoting Team America or Borat (crediting the source not required). On all other the forums I've been on this has been the case.ahunda wrote:You guys are shamelessly ripping off grandmaster BloodNinja: http://www.bloodninja.org/
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.tdans wrote:Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
What's your question again tdans?StephenB wrote: To be honest, I thought that pretty much everyone on the internet knows Bloodninja and that quoting him was like quoting Team America or Borat (crediting the source not required). On all other the forums I've been on this has been the case.
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
where did i ever say ":Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.:"
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Right after Gary alex951 came back and Spotswood you made him prove his loyalty.tdans wrote:where did i ever say ":Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.:"
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
i believe you made that quote up... please do not make up quotes .... its the same thing as putting words in my mouth.. true it may be funny to some people but i find it dishonoring...2dimes wrote:Right after Gary alex951 came back and Spotswood you made him prove his loyalty.tdans wrote:where did i ever say ":Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.:"
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Well I didn't make it up. If you can't remember it you might want to see an MD.
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
calm down there...

<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
you sir are a twerp.. do NOT put words in my mouth... there case closed2dimes wrote:Well I didn't make it up. If you can't remember it you might want to see an MD.
- Snorri1234
- Posts: 3438
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
- Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
- Contact:
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
2dimes wrote:Right after Gary alex951 came back and Spotswood you made him prove his loyalty.tdans wrote:where did i ever say ":Now hold on team, Alex951 has already proven to me that he is 100% committed to the team.:"
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
- Huckleberryhound
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:29 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Contact:
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Wouldn't Boxxy doing Olga Kay be a sweet video?
crawls back to his quiet place
crawls back to his quiet place
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Does anyone know what tdans is talking about? I just hit the quote button and now he's upset about something.
-
jammyjames
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 am
- Gender: Male
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
ahunda wrote:You guys are shamelessly ripping off grandmaster BloodNinja: http://www.bloodninja.org/
Copy-paste jobs without crediting the source ? Not cool.
just read a few of those..
i love the ice cube one...

- Johnny Rockets
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Contact:
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
I stumbled across a topless pic of Boxxy yesterday.
Now there's a dent in my perspective.
JRock
Now there's a dent in my perspective.
JRock
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Did he have nice ones?
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
I didn't know such pictures existed.Johnny Rockets wrote:I stumbled across a topless pic of Boxxy yesterday.
Now there's a dent in my perspective.
JRock
ManBungalow wrote:TEAM ENGLAND, FART YEAH
the.killing.44 wrote:I don't know. Needing special help isn't giving it.StephenB wrote: Why did JR get the special help medal?
- Johnny Rockets
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Contact:
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Pretty nice. Photoshopped? I don't think so....but I'm not a great judge of alteration.
PM me an email address if you want it....
JRock
PM me an email address if you want it....
JRock
Re: The saga of tdans and alex951
Mods lock this thread please