Conquer Club

THOTA vs. TSM (41-39) of 80 -- THOTA Prevails! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (16-19) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
happy2seeyou wrote:You want to be like a girl with drama or you ARE like girls with drama?? :P

Didn't even see the question to me in your post til now. I am well. Tired but doing alright. Yourself?

Have all my shopping done for Christmas. Owen will be back soon.... Maybe you should send some PMs to him to say you miss him. I'm sure he will love that. I AM participating in the challenges. Was going to wait to buy premium til after the holidays so I wouldn't be able to join many games, but then wacicha didn't want to wait for me to join a game. lol

I did send big O a pm of a pic of a girl he may enjoy.

how soon is soon?

Few months, don't hold your breath.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:
firstholliday wrote:sportmanship is forgotten thats thrue.....
But whatever we don't need the 3 armies for overal victory.
Just a shame that it has to be like this.

dude u are sooooo full of shit....... U DONT EVEN KNOW THE REASON why that turn was missed but u keep on posting how we shudve missed our turn too, how we lack sportsmanship, how we dont care whats the reason cuz we need points... this is offensive and Im a bit surprised other horsemen keep ignoring thsi shit, prolly cuz u know each other for too long

so why dont u do urself and ur clan a favor and stfu at least until u guys hear from mods, dont u think that would be a good idea?? cuz when they say it was some silly monki who fucked up u all, and especially u first, will feel quite stupid

Stick a banana in there Nikki. It does not matter who pressed the button. It was an accident.

Does it hurt or do you like it?
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:19 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:

dude u are sooooo full of shit....... U DONT EVEN KNOW THE REASON why that turn was missed but u keep on posting how we shudve missed our turn too, how we lack sportsmanship, how we dont care whats the reason cuz we need points... this is offensive and Im a bit surprised other horsemen keep ignoring thsi shit, prolly cuz u know each other for too long

so why dont u do urself and ur clan a favor and stfu at least until u guys hear from mods, dont u think that would be a good idea?? cuz when they say it was some silly monki who fucked up u all, and especially u first, will feel quite stupid

I have known 1st along time and he is just disappointed.Nik,this doesn't help matters either.Lets just move on and enjoy the holidays coming up.

Happy Holidays ALL...BW
General Big Whiskey

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:

Stick a banana in there Nikki. It does not matter who presses the button. It was an accident.

o jeez here we go thought we avoided this. I dont think anything less or more of any thota players nothing anybody can do. Game moves on
General laddida

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:Friends of TSM, I do not want to argue about this, I respect you all very much, I really do, most of you know this already. The bottom line is RESPONSIBILITY and all are for their own password and their turns. You cannot expect others to be irresponsible to make up for the one already, this makes no sense. It is like any sport, can you imagine in football a team accidently calls a timeout and the ref charges them a timeout and the coach and team gets mad because they did not want the timeout, it was a mistake/ Then that team asks the other team to call a timeout for their team to make it fair??? :lol:

You all know how stupid that sounds right? It would never happen in any game nor sport. I am not trying to be mean here, but, rather rational and logical. another example could be this, I was late for work today and I got in trouble, and I say to my c-worker, can you please be late tomorrow so you can be in trouble also. Chances are the co-worker is going to say to the tardy dude "Get Bent".

just a side note, sorry to prove you wrong Blitz, but sometimes players behave like that : Game 1582987

Do we know skill ran out because CC shut down? If it was CC's fault, I agree that you should either replay the game, or have one of the THOTA guys run out as well. But if someone even accidentally began, I don't see why the THOTA guys should have to make up for when TSM fucked up.
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Ill say this at least this thread has kept me entertained during work today. Made my day fly by pretty fast lol.
General laddida

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm

firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:

Stick a banana in there Nikki. It does not matter who pressed the button. It was an accident.

u just dont seem to get it dude, even if it was an accident, HOW IS THAT OUR PROBLEM, and what gives u the right to insult us like this, u made like a dozen fkn post saying we lack sportsmanship and that we shudve missed, get real dude! it was ur accident not ours, why shud we compensate for ur silly mistake?

and laddida, please tell ur buddy to stop insulting us b4 u write 'Game moves on' one more time

this guy publicly questions our sportsmanship and tells us what what shudve been done and he doesnt even know the cause of the problem!
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Game continues no worries.
And thanks for reminding me Big, happy hollidays to all.

Ps Nikki keep the banana if you still want it. We have plenty and don't need it. :sick:
General firstholliday

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:42 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:
firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:

u just dont seem to get it dude, even if it was an accident, HOW IS THAT OUR PROBLEM, and what gives u the right to insult us like this, u made like a dozen fkn post saying we lack sportsmanship and that we shudve missed, get real dude! it was ur accident not ours, why shud we compensate for ur silly mistake?

and laddida, please tell ur buddy to stop insulting us b4 u write 'Game moves on' one more time

this guy publicly questions our sportsmanship and tells us what what shudve been done and he doesnt even know the cause of the problem!

I agree that thota shouldnt be insulted over this at all. I will not tell first what to do he can say what he wants i can give you my thoughts im sure he will disagree with me now. But lets not add and fuel to the fire and none of that he started it bs either. Just ignore it if you have to and the game has moved on :-P its 5 or 6 turns later now
General laddida

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 pm

i guess i realize my contrictory post there saying i wont tell first what to do i also cannot tell you either i can only advise both of you not to keep adding on :-P
General laddida

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:
Seulessliathan wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:Friends of TSM, I do not want to argue about this, I respect you all very much, I really do, most of you know this already. The bottom line is RESPONSIBILITY and all are for their own password and their turns. You cannot expect others to be irresponsible to make up for the one already, this makes no sense. It is like any sport, can you imagine in football a team accidently calls a timeout and the ref charges them a timeout and the coach and team gets mad because they did not want the timeout, it was a mistake/ Then that team asks the other team to call a timeout for their team to make it fair??? :lol:

You all know how stupid that sounds right? It would never happen in any game nor sport. I am not trying to be mean here, but, rather rational and logical. another example could be this, I was late for work today and I got in trouble, and I say to my c-worker, can you please be late tomorrow so you can be in trouble also. Chances are the co-worker is going to say to the tardy dude "Get Bent".

just a side note, sorry to prove you wrong Blitz, but sometimes players behave like that : Game 1582987

Do we know skill ran out because CC shut down? If it was CC's fault, I agree that you should either replay the game, or have one of the THOTA guys run out as well. But if someone even accidentally began, I don't see why the THOTA guys should have to make up for when TSM fucked up.

To answer your question, skill said he was not home when the turn was started. So then people started discussing what could have happened. I think skill said there is no one else at his house (I think that's what he said), so nobody could have gotten onto his comp and done it accidentally.

So its a bit of a mystery. Possibilities are these:

1. Another monki logged on and screwed up somehow and didn't finish his turn.
2. Some sort of CC system error started his turn for him.
3. Thota spies hacked his account and started his turn, making him run out of time before he deployed.

Clearly it seems that 1 is the most likely although no one has fessed up to it. I think most of us agree with blitz, if one of us screwed up then its our fault and thota doesn't owe us anything to fix it. That's how I feel for sure. Only if it was one of the other two, would I think that the game should be void or something should be done.

In the event that cc cannot determine what happened, then nothing should be done imo, because it is most likely our fault.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:
firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:

ok dude. here is the deal, we know most of your clanmembers for a real long time. respect is there from both sides. Like seul posted in any other game 'comic' would have missed also without questions asked. This is THE war on CC. Thats why i can understand that you don't throw away a present. Game moves on , no problem. I don't question your sportmanship neither am i insulting you. Well you maybe but your asking for it. This war has both clans stressed to the max, and we are having great battles. Only thing i,m pointing out is; if this would have happened to you, i,m pretty sure monki's would have discussed the matter even with votes if or something to make us miss our turn to. I would have voted 'miss the turn"". i,m pretty sure comic hatch and big did the same but decided it's our own fault. Thats fair enough.
I,m not fighting insulting or whatever just telling you mine opinion.
As for the 'personal' insulting. put the banana back. coz it sounds stupid when a chech says dude , dude :mrgreen:
General firstholliday

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

firstholliday wrote: Like seul posted in any other game 'comic' would have missed also without questions asked.

don´t get me wrong: Blitz said, people always just go on in games and anything like timeout on purpose to make a game fair again would NEVER happen.
I just wanted to say that i have seen actions like that, and i really admire the behavior and sportmanship of the guys in that game.

i don´t know enough about CC mechanics, so i won´t comment skill´s turn in Asia game. I didn´t say that i would expect that here, i don´t know how this happened, so i don´t judge anything.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm

hehe fair enough seul.
General firstholliday

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:
firstholliday wrote: Like seul posted in any other game 'comic' would have missed also without questions asked.

don´t get me wrong: Blitz said, people always just go on in games and anything like timeout on purpose to make a game fair again would NEVER happen.
I just wanted to say that i have seen actions like that, and i really admire the behavior and sportmanship of the guys in that game.

i don´t know enough about CC mechanics, so i won´t comment skill´s turn in Asia game. I didn´t say that i would expect that here, i don´t know how this happened, so i don´t judge anything.

that was really cool what happened in that game seul i admire that too... But he also had a lot more to lose cashing in and then losing all those armies. he also didnt ask for the help and you guys still did it anyways which was another cool aspect of it.
General laddida

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 pm

firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:
firstholliday wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:

ok dude. here is the deal, we know most of your clan members for a real long time. respect is there from both sides. Like seul posted in any other game 'comic' would have missed also without questions asked. This is THE war on CC. Thats why i can understand that you don't throw away a present. Game moves on , no problem. I don't question your sportmanship neither am i insulting you. Well you maybe but your asking for it. This war has both clans stressed to the max, and we are having great battles. Only thing i,m pointing out is; if this would have happened to you, i,m pretty sure monki's would have discussed the matter even with votes if or something to make us miss our turn to. I would have voted 'miss the turn"". i,m pretty sure comic hatch and big did the same but decided it's our own fault. Thats fair enough.
I,m not fighting insulting or whatever just telling you mine opinion.
As for the 'personal' insulting. put the banana back. coz it sounds stupid when a chech says dude , dude :mrgreen:

yet another post full of u know what .... u keep ignoring the fact that u were the first ( :lol: ) who used sportsmanship and repeated it in later posts without even knowing what happened, I find it insulting that u give yourself the right to lecture us about something we are not even obliged to do by any rule or whatever, this is online game so sorry if I dont trust u even if u could give me the real cause of the problem right now, and lets say it was u who started it but u had to take a huge dump and it lasted for more then an hour cuz u ate too many bananas, yes a silly accident, but how is that our problem??

thing is u keep on dragging us into this mess by insulting us when we have nothing to do with this problem and u yet need to find out who caused the problem - but that doesnt bother u at all when u write post after post here!

its annoying when u give us shit and ur buddy tells me not add fuel to the fire at the same time

P.S. fyi I aint Chech and I wouldnt expect u to know what our flags look like, and I assure u my accent is very good, tho I am sorry that my english is not better so I could explain my thoughts in forums easier and better handle any monki business I run into on this site
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Seulessliathan wrote:

see first, seul cant explain what happened and keeps quite about this, but knowingnothing about the problem yet doesnt bother u much.....
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby khazalid on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

i did ask earlier but i think it got swamped under a deluge of comments... has an e-ticket been submitted yet? if something anomalous shows up it's not like we're going to to tell you guys to suck it up. i agree 100% with george's post and I can't see how there can be any other side to this debate. if it's a hack or a major bug then we replay, if it's anything else then game continues as it is. i'm pretty sure you'll find the rest of the clan willing to replay it with no questions asked if the mods report something suspicious.

and nik - shoosh
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 pm

same here; in dutch i would have known what word to use for you to shuudafockop.

can we forget this and move on or do you reply what makes me reply etc etc etc

P.S. fyi I aint Chech and I wouldnt expect u to know what our flags look like, and I assure u my accent is very good, tho I am sorry that my english is not better so I could explain my thoughts in forums easier and better handle any monki business I run into on this site
General firstholliday

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 pm

khazalid wrote:i did ask earlier but i think it got swamped under a deluge of comments... has an e-ticket been submitted yet? if something anomalous shows up it's not like we're going to to tell you guys to suck it up. i agree 100% with george's post and I can't see how there can be any other side to this debate. if it's a hack or a major bug then we replay, if it's anything else then game continues as it is. i'm pretty sure you'll find the rest of the clan willing to replay it with no questions asked if the mods report something suspicious.

and nik - shoosh

khaz i can see this now heres the future (and yes a couple E tickets were sent not sure why more than one lol) but it will turn into a CC glitch thing we will have the game in hand just to find out we gotta replay it. The game is up in the air still has not cause a win or a loss. May have kept us from winning sooner but thats about it. I think just finding out what happened for curiousity sake is good enough for me i rather not have the game in hand to find out it needs to be replayed either.
Last edited by laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General laddida

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm

I think of it this way. Its not as bad as if skill were to drop and attack and lose 4 straight (which happens all the time to everybody) and usually you can recover from a bad turn like that. (ok maybe not usually but its recoverable) So just pretend in our heads that skillfull just had bad dice lol.
General laddida

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

firstholliday wrote:same here; in dutch i would have known what word to use for you to shuudafockop.

can we forget this and move on or do you reply what makes me reply etc etc etc

typical cc BS, somebody talks shit and then just wants to "move on" like nothing has been said, arrogant and insulting, but how could a monki know any better....lets move on then............
Colonel nikola_milicki

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (16-20) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:10 pm

is this gonna start turning into flame wars now?
General laddida

Postby General Mojo on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Lad - Just wanted to throw this out there because it seems relevant to your current situation. At least you guys know that there are some honorable people out there on CC that care more about an even game than gaining a competitive advantage....

Game 2584263

Also, you left the following comment on my wall:

Played a triples against this honorable man, my partner missed a turn when cc went down and instead of taking advantage like most he missed his turn to make it even. Still got our asses kicked lol. Thought id mention hes one of the rare good people :) by laddida
on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Hope this helps, mate!
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm

General Mojo wrote:Lad - Just wanted to throw this out there because it seems relevant to your current situation. At least you guys know that there are some honorable people out there on CC that care more about an even game than gaining a competitive advantage....

Game 2584263

Also, you left the following comment on my wall:

Played a triples against this honorable man, my partner missed a turn when cc went down and instead of taking advantage like most he missed his turn to make it even. Still got our asses kicked lol. Thought id mention hes one of the rare good people :) by laddida
on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Hope this helps, mate!

I meant every word that was amazing for you guys to do that for us. I almost forgot about that game i knew there was a team game out there where it happened i forgot i was a part of it hahah. You didnt have to do it you still won too lol.
General laddida

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges