Conquer Club

THOTA vs. TSM (41-39) of 80 -- THOTA Prevails! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (16-19) of 80 -- round 3 in Jan 2010 [ONGOING]

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:Friends of TSM, I do not want to argue about this, I respect you all very much, I really do, most of you know this already. The bottom line is RESPONSIBILITY and all are for their own password and their turns. You cannot expect others to be irresponsible to make up for the one already, this makes no sense. It is like any sport, can you imagine in football a team accidently calls a timeout and the ref charges them a timeout and the coach and team gets mad because they did not want the timeout, it was a mistake/ Then that team asks the other team to call a timeout for their team to make it fair??? :lol:

You all know how stupid that sounds right? It would never happen in any game nor sport. I am not trying to be mean here, but, rather rational and logical. another example could be this, I was late for work today and I got in trouble, and I say to my c-worker, can you please be late tomorrow so you can be in trouble also. Chances are the co-worker is going to say to the tardy dude "Get Bent".

in a game of poker you are dealt 3 cards..... over right.
real life risk, your turn but you have to go to the toilet there is a time limit?

get over it blitz , you need the points and thats all there is to it.
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:Friends of TSM, I do not want to argue about this, I respect you all very much, I really do, most of you know this already. The bottom line is RESPONSIBILITY and all are for their own password and their turns. You cannot expect others to be irresponsible to make up for the one already, this makes no sense. It is like any sport, can you imagine in football a team accidently calls a timeout and the ref charges them a timeout and the coach and team gets mad because they did not want the timeout, it was a mistake/ Then that team asks the other team to call a timeout for their team to make it fair??? :lol:

You all know how stupid that sounds right? It would never happen in any game nor sport. I am not trying to be mean here, but, rather rational and logical. another example could be this, I was late for work today and I got in trouble, and I say to my c-worker, can you please be late tomorrow so you can be in trouble also. Chances are the co-worker is going to say to the tardy dude "Get Bent".

im agreeing with you blitz i wouldnt want that turn missed by thota cause i wouldnt want that on my head if we had won cause thats not something they had to do. I just didnt lke the way you made those 3 armies sound un important to the game. It was a 6 army swing not to mention the dice they had the turn before it.
General laddida

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:21 pm

firstholliday wrote:

real life risk, your turn but you have to go to the toilet there is a time limit?

first unless it was some really rare system error i dont believe they have to do shit for us. Its like all car accidents are human error and like half a % are actual mechanical errors from the car. Its rare it happens im sure thats not the case here and i do not want them to miss a turn so we can come back and win it i wouldnt feel right about it. We can stop argueing and fighting over this now. I will prob get ridiculed by my own clan for saying this.
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 pm

laddida wrote:

im agreeing with you blitz i wouldnt want that turn missed by thota cause i wouldnt want that on my head if we had won cause thats not something they had to do. I just didnt lke the way you made those 3 armies sound un important to the game. It was a 6 army swing not to mention the dice they had the turn before it.

I am glad you are agreeing, thx laddida, and I didn't mean to make it sound they were not important, every army is important, especially when you have to clans that are great. I would be unhappy myself if it happened to me, but, in the end all I could do is blame myself and learn from it and skillfull seems to be doing just that. He is being a man about it, which I respect.
General Blitzaholic

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 pm

IM sure hatch and them when or if they win will not feel 100% satisfied either it wont feel like a complete victory it will count for the war but in their hearts it may not feel the same. Which is how i would feel if we won if they were to miss the next turn hollow victory i hate those :-P
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:26 pm

firstholliday wrote:

if there is a time limit in poker, make your choice quick, if you do not and go to the toilet, you hand will be simply folded. If you do not make it to your chair in time when cards are dealt your hand is folded. I seen this happen many times, but, what I have never seen is the player who got his hand folded ask the other players to fold there hand. :lol: It just does NOT happen.
General Blitzaholic

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:27 pm

never seen so much bulls talked in here...

Skill's turn went wrong whatever happend.

If i would want to win no matter what... then i would have played on.
General firstholliday

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:29 pm

i also doubt any monkey will get kicked off either if it happened to be his or her IP that came up. All monkies are equally important to our clan kicking any one of them makes us a weaker clan and is not worth even one loss in this war ill go one step farther than just the 3 armies. Im sure its just frustration speaking im pretty confident that if my ip came up on this i wouldnt be shoved out the door the next day lol.
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 pm

laddida wrote:i also doubt any monkey will get kicked off either if it happened to be his or her IP that came up. All monkies are equally important to our clan kicking any one of them makes us a weaker clan and is not worth even one loss in this war ill go one step farther than just the 3 armies. Im sure its just frustration speaking im pretty confident that if my ip came up on this i wouldnt be shoved out the door the next day lol.

right, I would hope so. That is all I was trying to say. Each one of you is more important then that one turn or 3 armies, although I could argue about your post here laddia, it sounds like you are making those 3 troops unimportant, lol. :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
laddida wrote:i also doubt any monkey will get kicked off either if it happened to be his or her IP that came up. All monkies are equally important to our clan kicking any one of them makes us a weaker clan and is not worth even one loss in this war ill go one step farther than just the 3 armies. Im sure its just frustration speaking im pretty confident that if my ip came up on this i wouldnt be shoved out the door the next day lol.

right, I would hope so. That is all I was trying to say. Each one of you is more important then that one turn or 3 armies, although I could argue about your post here laddia, it sounds like you are making those 3 troops unimportant, lol. :lol:

no they are important but compared to a monki companion they are nothing
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 pm

laddida wrote:also blitz you cant blame the monkis for trying it was just a huge heartbreak and im sure you say you wouldnt ask for it to even out but im sure some of ur clan mates would do the same thing or at leeast be thinking of it in the back of their head. I think we al fully know you wont give it to us but had to try right>?

lol, yeah, I don't blame you for trying. A for effort, but, F for results, in the end you cannot blame us for this misfortune. It was a mistake I am sure, it happens, most of us have run into similar situations like this on here and emotions do run high. I think the best thing to do is move forward, the past is the past and let us enjoy the holidays. The 1st holliday of the new year is coming soon for 2010, bet you 1st holliday will be drunk. :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
laddida wrote:also blitz you cant blame the monkis for trying it was just a huge heartbreak and im sure you say you wouldnt ask for it to even out but im sure some of ur clan mates would do the same thing or at leeast be thinking of it in the back of their head. I think we al fully know you wont give it to us but had to try right>?

lol, yeah, I don't blame you for trying. A for effort, but, F for results, in the end you cannot blame us for this misfortune. It was a mistake I am sure, it happens, most of us have run into similar situations like this on here and emotions do run high. I think the best thing to do is move forward, the past is the past and let us enjoy the holidays. The 1st holliday of the new year is coming soon for 2010, bet you 1st holliday will be drunk. :lol:

couple drinks all is forgotten :-P
General laddida

Postby firstholliday on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm

sportmanship is forgotten thats thrue.....
But whatever we don't need the 3 armies for overal victory.
Just a shame that it has to be like this.
General firstholliday

Postby kratos644 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Psh, if your ip comes up I'm sending an all out attack on your castle! Everyone else is probably dumbfounded but you know what I mean, Greg, you know ;)
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 pm

kratos644 wrote:

Psh, if your ip comes up I'm sending an all out attack on your castle! Everyone else is probably dumbfounded but you know what I mean, Greg, you know ;)

lol then you will be kicked from aliance then farmed from them ( talking about the game evony)
General laddida

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Although I find reading all of this hilarious... Why are you airing your dirty laundry for everyone to see?
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby laddida on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:Although I find reading all of this hilarious... Why are you airing your dirty laundry for everyone to see?

just adding to the length of the thread :-P
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm

laddida wrote:
happy2seeyou wrote:Although I find reading all of this hilarious... Why are you airing your dirty laundry for everyone to see?

maybe break a cc record? :lol:

we still down 3 games

:(

how you been court?
General Blitzaholic

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
laddida wrote:

For one of your threads right?
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
laddida wrote:

For one of your threads right?

lol

every clan challenge needs some (controversy)

but , we wanna act like girls and color it (DRAMA)

and you ignored my question, how have you been? :-s
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:49 pm

are you in a clan challenge court?

when will owen be back?

you ready for Christmas?

glad to see you premium.

:D
General Blitzaholic

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

You want to be like a girl with drama or you ARE like girls with drama?? :P

Didn't even see the question to me in your post til now. I am well. Tired but doing alright. Yourself?

Have all my shopping done for Christmas. Owen will be back soon.... Maybe you should send some PMs to him to say you miss him. I'm sure he will love that. I AM participating in the challenges. Was going to wait to buy premium til after the holidays so I wouldn't be able to join many games, but then wacicha didn't want to wait for me to join a game. lol
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Seulessliathan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:54 pm

just a side note, sorry to prove you wrong Blitz, but sometimes players behave like that : Game 1582987
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:You want to be like a girl with drama or you ARE like girls with drama?? :P

Didn't even see the question to me in your post til now. I am well. Tired but doing alright. Yourself?

Have all my shopping done for Christmas. Owen will be back soon.... Maybe you should send some PMs to him to say you miss him. I'm sure he will love that. I AM participating in the challenges. Was going to wait to buy premium til after the holidays so I wouldn't be able to join many games, but then wacicha didn't want to wait for me to join a game. lol

I did send big O a pm of a pic of a girl he may enjoy.

how soon is soon?
General Blitzaholic

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 pm

firstholliday wrote:sportmanship is forgotten thats thrue.....
But whatever we don't need the 3 armies for overal victory.
Just a shame that it has to be like this.

dude u are sooooo full of shit....... U DONT EVEN KNOW THE REASON why that turn was missed but u keep on posting how we shudve missed our turn too, how we lack sportsmanship, how we dont care whats the reason cuz we need points... this is offensive and Im a bit surprised other horsemen keep ignoring thsi shit, prolly cuz u know each other for too long

so why dont u do urself and ur clan a favor and stfu at least until u guys hear from mods, dont u think that would be a good idea?? cuz when they say it was some silly monki who fucked up u all, and especially u first, will feel quite stupid
Colonel nikola_milicki

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges