Conquer Club

THOTA vs. TSM (41-39) of 80 -- THOTA Prevails! [FINAL]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (2-2) of 80 -- Round 1 games active [ONGOING]

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:
Incandenza wrote:All the active games are in the first post, and games aren't added to the score until they're final (no matter how close they are). I do need to mark ME quads as final... ME trips and ACW dubs are close to final, with a couple of others pretty close as well.

Sorry incan, I didn't know that the games were posted. I'll delete this.

you seem to be doing a fair amount of deleting lately :lol:

the quantum physics are not getting to you :-s not for the advanced mathmatical mind of george :D

Lol, I'm a little slow sometimes. I think all of my focus is on spanking thota :lol:
Major Georgerx7di

Postby laddida on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:
Incandenza wrote:All the active games are in the first post, and games aren't added to the score until they're final (no matter how close they are). I do need to mark ME quads as final... ME trips and ACW dubs are close to final, with a couple of others pretty close as well.

the quantum physics are not getting to you :-s not for the advanced mathmatical mind of george :D

Lol, I'm a little slow sometimes. I think all of my focus is on spanking thota :lol:

Sorry guys i been trying to hold george back like a friend in a bar fight but eventually i lost my grip and hes gone wild watch out :-P hes dangerous.
General laddida

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:59 pm

laddida wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:

Sorry guys i been trying to hold george back like a friend in a bar fight but eventually i lost my grip and hes gone wild watch out :-P hes dangerous.

:lol:

Hay, why do we have to wait till tomorrow, our games are ready now. incan, you got your cheerleaders into their games yet or what?
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Incandenza on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:Hay, why do we have to wait till tomorrow, our games are ready now. incan, you got your cheerleaders into their games yet or what?

Patience, young Skywalker.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:12 am

Incandenza wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:Hay, why do we have to wait till tomorrow, our games are ready now. incan, you got your cheerleaders into their games yet or what?

you can join all my games if you ancy george ;)

and laddida I am well aware of george's aggression on the battlefield, I have teamed with him a ton in the past, I tried to tame him at times myself, he is out of control, he is bold, but he has proven to play well and the dice seem kind to him. Overall, I like his style. He also is aware of my volcanic but competitive temperment, as most are when they team with me, but, I have toned it down a lot, or tried.
General Blitzaholic

Postby kratos644 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:55 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

and laddida I am well aware of george's aggression on the battlefield, I have teamed with him a ton in the past, I tried to tame him at times myself, he is out of control, he is bold, but he has proven to play well and the dice seem kind to him. Overall, I like his style. He also is aware of my volcanic but competitive temperment, as most are when they team with me, but, I have toned it down a lot, or tried.

:roll:
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (3-4) of 80 -- Round 1 games active [ONGOING]

Postby firstholliday on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:30 am

7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm

firstholliday wrote:KOTM is a monki win

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5928802

monkis lead 4-3

where is the ant acid relief :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm

kratos644 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

what? I have improved on my yelling at teammates. Just be happy you do NOT team with me or you'd probably get an ear full. We in Thota demand excellence, so If a teammate makes a mistake, they will hear it. Some are gentle with their feedback and comments, and, some are militant style. It is not meant to be mean. Do not personalize it, grow from it.

It is like some are Tony Dungy and some are Bill Parcells (for example of NFL football coaches) both methods seem to work. Kids nowadays are too soft and sensitive and sometimes the best thing is a good kick in the pants. I grew up military, so I tend to like the Parcells way.
General Blitzaholic

Postby skillfull on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
kratos644 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

what? I have improved on my yelling at teammates. Just be happy you do NOT team with me or you'd probably get an ear full. We in Thota demand excellence, so If a teammate makes a mistake, they will hear it. Some are gentle with their feedback and comments, and, some are militant style. It is not meant to be mean. Do not personalize it, grow from it.

It is like some are Tony Dungy and some are Bill Parcells (for example of NFL football coaches) both methods seem to work. Kids nowadays are too soft and sensitive and sometimes the best thing is a good kick in the pants. I grew up military, so I tend to like the Parcells way.

I hate the army methods of dicipline in real life and in CC-life.
Brigadier skillfull

Postby laddida on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 pm

i treat everybody in a millitant style as well but not before i talk your ear off first. Guess thats why i get cranky cause i put alot of time into notes when they are not read i yell! Or spam their pm box hahaha. But ive had great partners of late and has not happened in awhile.
General laddida

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm

laddida wrote:i treat everybody in a millitant style as well but not before i talk your ear off first. Guess thats why i get cranky cause i put alot of time into notes when they are not read i yell! Or spam their pm box hahaha. But ive had great partners of late and has not happened in awhile.

agreed, I have too, hence, my improvement of yelling, oh, and I must note, I been yelled at too ;)
General Blitzaholic

Postby clapper011 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 pm

uh blitz? are you deleted your love letters to my inbox again? :shock: :-s
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby laddida on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
laddida wrote:i treat everybody in a millitant style as well but not before i talk your ear off first. Guess thats why i get cranky cause i put alot of time into notes when they are not read i yell! Or spam their pm box hahaha. But ive had great partners of late and has not happened in awhile.

agreed, I have too, hence, my improvement of yelling, oh, and I must note, I been yelled at too ;)

ive had my fair dose of slaps on the wrists how else are you suppose to improve?
General laddida

Postby Scott-Land on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:

I wouldn't call it yelling Blitz-- just said stop hogging all the blankie.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Big Whiskey on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

firstholliday wrote:KOTM is a monki win

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=5928802

What else is new? :lol:
General Big Whiskey

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

Blitz you describe me to a tee. (or is is T or tea, incan?). Thanks as always for your kind words. You guys are being so nice its making it hard for me to talk trash :lol: As for joining all of your games, I keep asking for more games, and then laddi says [mocking voice] "you have 4 games already george, other people want to play". :lol: Joking laddi, just busting your chops.

Check out the lineup I had setup for second quarter, of course it was rejected :evil:

Georgerx7di wrote:
I'll do the teams for you laddi.

Doubles :

George-Lindax France
George-Kratos Oasis
George-Skill Space
George-Jalen texan wars

Triples:

George-Seul-? Pro chicago
George-first-skill- Philipines
George-Lars-Laddi South america

Quads:

George-tisha-Laddi-Kmac - British
George-scott-Laddi-lars - Sydney metro

p.s. I would like to get into a couple of the away games :lol:
Major Georgerx7di

Postby kratos644 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Scott-Land wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

I wouldn't call it yelling Blitz-- just said stop hogging all the blankie.

Lmao Scotty boy, you always crack me up.
Major kratos644

Postby kratos644 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:what? I have improved on my yelling at teammates. Just be happy you do NOT team with me or you'd probably get an ear full. We in Thota demand excellence, so If a teammate makes a mistake, they will hear it. Some are gentle with their feedback and comments, and, some are militant style. It is not meant to be mean. Do not personalize it, grow from it.

Hehe, I'm just yanking at your chain Blitzer. I'm not too pleasant in game chat when people make mistakes either. The get an ear full, sulk in the corner for a few hours, then pick themselves up off the floor and realize they were mistaken. ;)

As for how much an ear full I'd get from you... depends on the map :roll: hehe
Major kratos644

Postby clapper011 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

Blitz you describe me to a tee. (or is is T or tea, incan?). Thanks as always for your kind words. You guys are being so nice its making it hard for me to talk trash :lol: As for joining all of your games, I keep asking for more games, and then laddi says [mocking voice] "you have 4 games already george, other people want to play". :lol: Joking laddi, just busting your chops.

Check out the lineup I had setup for second quarter, of course it was rejected :evil:

Georgerx7di wrote:

Doubles :

George-Lindax France
George-Kratos Oasis
George-Skill Space
George-Jalen texan wars

Triples:

Quads:

hmmm... only one name missing from the list huh? ;)

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

clapper011 wrote:uh blitz? are you deleted your love letters to my inbox again? :shock: :-s

I invited you into a game with me chrissy to be on same team, but , you never joined. :cry: oh, the rejection.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

Georgerx7di wrote:

Doubles :

George-Lindax France
George-Kratos Oasis
George-Skill Space
George-Jalen texan wars

Triples:

Quads:

:lol: george, lol, wow, that is too funny. I would have to agree with laddida and share the games you greedy mofo :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby clapper011 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
clapper011 wrote:uh blitz? are you deleted your love letters to my inbox again? :shock: :-s

I invited you into a game with me chrissy to be on same team, but , you never joined. :cry: oh, the rejection.

uh.. because I was not home?... had a trip to go on, got back last night! :|

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (4-5) of 80 -- Round 2 games pending [ONGOING]

Postby firstholliday on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

think it will be 10-10 after 1st set
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Re: THOTA vs. TSM (4-5) of 80 -- Round 2 games pending [ONGOING]

Postby Scott-Land on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Game 5924750 One for the underdogs- Monki win.
Major Scott-Land

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges