the game label is the pw for most of the whac a mod gamescdogg85 wrote:What is the password to your games?
Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend [COMPLETE]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I have 4 freemie games up pm me for password...and who has played more than twice need not bother

Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I think I shall take this challenge....nesterdude wrote:Mod 1 v 1's
Nester 4
Mods 0
Can any of you beat me?

- GrimReaper.
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:15 pm
- Location: everywhere
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
just took a beating from lord voldemort in Game 5695110
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
i do what i do when i doGrimReaper. wrote:just took a beating from lord voldemort in Game 5695110
im 7-4 now...could be better

- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Any Premiums who have yet to have a crack at ANY Whac-A-Mod games?
--Andy
--Andy
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
- barterer2002
- Posts: 6311
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I'd like to play Andy..AndyDufresne wrote:Any Premiums who have yet to have a crack at ANY Whac-A-Mod games?
--Andy
I mean lose.. because that is what I do in two player games..
- lord voldemort
- Posts: 9596
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Launceston, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
it's pretty even.. I counted about 110 wins for the mods, out of 235 games
I think I saw a few games that have 0 mods in them
I think I saw a few games that have 0 mods in them
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Game 5694835
I love the smell of whac'ed mods in the morning.
Swing off apocalyps now. One of the best movies ever.
Urs
Koganosi.
I love the smell of whac'ed mods in the morning.
Swing off apocalyps now. One of the best movies ever.
Urs
Koganosi.

Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
That would describe me.AndyDufresne wrote:Any Premiums who have yet to have a crack at ANY Whac-A-Mod games?
--Andy
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I'm specifically making games for people who haven't had a shot, so keep an eye out!
--Andy
--Andy
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I will play,if you dont drop game,like mpjh.by AndyDufresne on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Any Premiums who have yet to have a crack at ANY Whac-A-Mod games?
--Andy
- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I've got to head out for an hour or so, but I'll be back for a couple of more Premium Games with people who haven't had a chance yet.
--Andy
--Andy
- thenobodies80
- Posts: 5401
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milan
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
waiting you qwertqwert wrote:I will play,if you dont drop game,like mpjh.by AndyDufresne on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Any Premiums who have yet to have a crack at ANY Whac-A-Mod games?
--Andy
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Realy? i dont have time to play speed games-if you create some Normal games(standard-flat or esc) i will join.Thenobodies80-nobody make maps?
waiting you qwert
-
jammyjames
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 am
- Gender: Male
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
you have yet to play any? pm me and I will set one up then!jammyjames wrote:man i want a game, anyone willing to play?
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Game 5691894
my brother is a freemium but no passes work for this game...does anyone know the pass so i can tell him?
my brother is a freemium but no passes work for this game...does anyone know the pass so i can tell him?
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
you may have to wait for the mod who made it to join it first
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
how about a dubs game clapper? me and him vs you and another mod?
If you wrong me I will hunt you down and destroy you.






