Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend [COMPLETE]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Guys, terminator is about points. If you cannot win the game you can at least minimize the loss of points. That is how the game is played
- azezzo
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:54 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New York state, by way of Chicago
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
oh, sorry for overlooking the obvious, thanks for pointing that out. 
-
Strife
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Are freemiums allowed to enter two games, if one is casual and the other were to be "RT"? 
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I think Nestor has a problem with the concept.azezzo wrote:oh, sorry for overlooking the obvious, thanks for pointing that out.
-
Strife
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
As a freemie, am I able to be in a casual wac game and join an rt, or did I screw myself for the rest of the event by joining the casual? 
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
You just don't quitmpjh wrote:I think Nestor has a problem with the concept.azezzo wrote:oh, sorry for overlooking the obvious, thanks for pointing that out.
You're a foolish player, bottom line.
It's not just about points, it's about getting as many points in the game as possible. Taking out the highest ranked player, then giving it to another is just dumb and poor play.
Yes, it's "acceptable" but so are in game treaties, just poor play.
Again, you're sophmoric in your perspectives MP, both on CC and in RL politics.
So please shhhh, and leave the gaming, and the discussions to those who know better.
Last edited by nesterdude on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
And goddamit, spell my name correctly, I wasn't in the Illiad.mpjh wrote:I think Nestor has a problem with the concept.azezzo wrote:oh, sorry for overlooking the obvious, thanks for pointing that out.
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
That's for sure.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480


- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Mod 1 v 1's
Nester 4
Mods 0
Can any of you beat me?
Nester 4
Mods 0
Can any of you beat me?
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I can but I see you already have your medal.
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
lol
sure
um
try it
sure
um
try it
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
- nesterdude
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: Babylon aka Washington, DC
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
That's five
GG moody, nice competition.
GG moody, nice competition.
High: 08 Dec. 08; Pts: 3141 Ranking: 57 Rank: Brig

Lordhaha is my hero too.

Lordhaha is my hero too.
- Assassin07
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:22 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: □Colorado□
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
IF YOU JOIN MULTIPLE OF MY 2 PLAYER GAMES AND FIND YOURSELF FOED IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY I AM ON A MEDAL HUNT.
-ASSASSIN07
-ASSASSIN07
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
And are all 100% real and minenesterdude wrote:Those are pretty amazing in your avaImissSCca wrote:How do you get a password to join a game?
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I haven't yet and would like to, even though I'm sure I'll get my ass kickedAndyDufresne wrote:Lets play nice.Any Premiums who haven't played a game at all?
--Andy
- safariguy5
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: California
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Someon kick me from not jet started game with MPJH
What is going on,why MPJH dont want to play games.
Its not nice,without any explanation to drop games.
What is going on,why MPJH dont want to play games.
Its not nice,without any explanation to drop games.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
WOW !!! I get a MEDAL ????????
Count me in - I can't pass up such an exciting opportunity............
Count me in - I can't pass up such an exciting opportunity............
- thenobodies80
- Posts: 5401
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Milan
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
waiting opponents 
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
ditto here, except the getting my ass kicked part.ImissSCca wrote:I haven't yet and would like to, even though I'm sure I'll get my ass kickedAndyDufresne wrote:Lets play nice.Any Premiums who haven't played a game at all?
--Andy


- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Game 5695347 if not started already, those that have yet to play a mod join 
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
2 games up!
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
What is the password to your games?

