Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend [COMPLETE]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Darthvadar
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 am
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
i missed last time, i deffos want in
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
I have to finish a couple small things up first and then I will personally jump into the fray. Be patient while all the participating moderators get the ball rolling, games should begin appearing in the next hour or two.
I have to finish a couple small things up first and then I will personally jump into the fray. Be patient while all the participating moderators get the ball rolling, games should begin appearing in the next hour or two.
- qwertylpc
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm
- Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
T minus 10
9
8
Hammers Getting Ready
5
4
Dice rigging starting
2
1
Takeoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9
8
Hammers Getting Ready
5
4
Dice rigging starting
2
1
Takeoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-qwertylpc

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord
Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord
Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
EDT = GMT -5
The times, I'm sure, are just a start and end time, games will likely be created across the board in that time enough for everyone to get a chance to play. You've got mods floating around in different time zones too, so there should be spots to join games in different timezones convenient for them too.
The times, I'm sure, are just a start and end time, games will likely be created across the board in that time enough for everyone to get a chance to play. You've got mods floating around in different time zones too, so there should be spots to join games in different timezones convenient for them too.


- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I have one up... waiting
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
start some quads please
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS:
Please wait for a Mod to join the games first, otherwise they won't count! Good luck everyone
Please wait for a Mod to join the games first, otherwise they won't count! Good luck everyone
Important Tournament Notice
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
obliterationX wrote:CC and the world revolve around Americans.kushluk wrote:(Sheesh and they wonder why Greenich Mean Time and Universal Standard time exists
Why would there be any need to consider other people and their timezones?
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Too much. I know.
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Yes, only games that have a moderator in them will count. Otherwise you haven't "whaced-a-mod"Tupence wrote:WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS:
Please wait for a Mod to join the games first, otherwise they won't count! Good luck everyone
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Looks like the moderators are out to the early lead. With 3 finished games (that count) the moderators are 3-0.
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
4-1, I'm the first mod to lose. 
- karelpietertje
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- Optimus Prime
- Posts: 9665
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
I'll be making quite a few on random map once I get a few under my belt. Still waking up.karelpietertje wrote:Did any moderators have the balls to create a random game so far?
As for now, there is a 4-player escalating terminator up for anyone interested.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
once you get a medal...please show some respect for the others and move on..let someone else get in on the action guys.
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
The password for the speed games should be included in the game label.tyche73 wrote:whats the password??????
EG. the password for Game 5690005 was 'BungoWin'.
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
for freemiums only
Game 5690152 pm me for password
Game 5690152 pm me for password
- barterer2002
- Posts: 6311
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:51 am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Clapper, I'm not sure the freemiums can join a speed game, I thought the idea for them was to make it a RT non speed game. I may be wrong though


- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
oops..yes..you are right....
- clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Whac-A-Mod 2 Weekend
Game 5690174 new game up for freemium members only ..pm for pass word please.


