CC's 22 CONQUERORs
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
-
sensfan
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:05 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
King Herpes takes over!

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 0&t=159516
I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
May I suggest the wording...sensfan wrote:King Herpes takes over!
18. King herpes (X days now) mostly by doing the only sensible thing, i.e. nothing and certainly not by starting anymore freestyle games...
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
hes probably going to quit since you cant farm and double turn anymore.alstergren wrote:May I suggest the wording...sensfan wrote:King Herpes takes over!
18. King herpes (X days now) mostly by doing the only sensible thing, i.e. nothing and certainly not by starting anymore freestyle games...
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
1 King_Herpes 5628 4554 3603 (79%) Conqueror Conqueror 4.7 United States United States
2 karelpietertje 5533 5249 3283 (63%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 Netherlands Netherlands
back and forth they go
2 karelpietertje 5533 5249 3283 (63%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 Netherlands Netherlands
back and forth they go

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
yep- but king herpes down 700 points and karl down 400 points from high score. watch the decline go !Blitzaholic wrote:1 King_Herpes 5628 4554 3603 (79%) Conqueror Conqueror 4.7 United States United States
2 karelpietertje 5533 5249 3283 (63%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 Netherlands Netherlands
back and forth they go
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
-
jleonnn
- Posts: 1809
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Communist Republic of Aoria
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
What's thota?
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
It's a South-East Asian family (a lot of them here on CC, actually pretty decent players), see:jleonnn wrote:What's thota?
http://www.thotaonline.8k.com/photo.html
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
-
jleonnn
- Posts: 1809
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Communist Republic of Aoria
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
THOTA stands for The Horsemen of the Apocalypse!jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
The list of members is provided below, enjoy!
Welcome intrepid forumites!
You have stumbled across the new, improved page 1 of the official THOTA clan thread. Allow us to introduce ourselves...
The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (THOTA) -
In alphabetical order:
Active members:
- AAFitz
- AndrewB
- Big Whiskey
- Big Yuma Ripper
- Blitzaholic
- Chao
- Clearwater fl
- comic boy
- David_Wain
- dividedbyzero
- eye84free
- GloriousL
- Hatch
- Incandenza
- khazalid
- Merz
- Nephilim
- Nikola
- osujacket
- RiskTycoon
- rl_orange
For those seeking entry to the hallowed ranks of the stables:
Do the legwork. We are too good and numerous to come hunting for you. Only exceptional candidates will be admitted after meeting our rigorous quality assurance checks. Please contact Big Whiskey who will deal with voting & games vs our members
For those seeking to challenge us:
Beware! We are *the* professionals, comprised of the finest team players on CC. We do not lose clan challenges. For over a year now we have remained undefeated. Before instigating a callout, we ask that you seriously consider whether your motley crew is likely to transmute this most palatable of situations. 10 players of at least 1600+ points will be the minimum prerequisite for acceptance.
If you are a new clan, please don't ask until you have earned some stripes and established yourselves as serious competitors.
We reserve the right to decline challenges as and when we please.
We reserve the right to have losing clans groom our sweaty equestrian buttocks in the wake of their humiliating defeat.
love,
THOTA
xxx

- karelpietertje
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
For me, playing 1v1 speed freestyle has not changed much with the loophole fix.Mr Changsha wrote: (btw I am genuinely unclear about to what extent freestyle players - especially 1on1, 2on2 - relied on the double turn for those insane win rates)
I just have to stick around if I ended last, but I can safely check another game if I ended first, because I now know he won't be able to run out of time and get a turn after all.
However, I usually play as late as possible and am therefor usually the last to end. so I have to pay more attention to a single game. Therefore I can no longer play 2 or even 3 1v1s at the same time like I did in the past.
This however will keep my focus better, and my win rate might actually rise now on 1v1s

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
I see you playing some teams sequential karel, nice to see you expand your game 

- karelpietertje
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
Teamgames are my favorite games, and they have been for a long time, because of the different strategies involved, and the contact with other players.Blitzaholic wrote:I see you playing some teams sequential karel, nice to see you expand your game
I just had to let them go when I went for Conqueror
I'm very glad I made it to Conqueror before the Clan League started so I could participate

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
karelpietertje wrote:Blitzaholic wrote:I see you playing some teams sequential karel, nice to see you expand your game
Teamgames are my favorite games, and they have been for a long time, because of the different strategies involved, and the contact with other players.
I just had to let them go when I went for Conqueror
I'm very glad I made it to Conqueror before the Clan League started so I could participate
makes sense, nice job
Is the milk in your sig symbolic for something?

- Mr Changsha
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
I would hope that Blitz might be able to step back a touch (not that I'm forcing my opinion on to you I hope you understand) and remember that CC is about good, honest fun. I fear that the inherent elitism of this post might upset CC members who have emotional issues with regards to their rank. While some must be better than others, I believe that we should always attempt to show why anyone, if try their best and have confidence in themselves, could one day become a member of such a hallowed clan as THOTA.Blitzaholic wrote:THOTA stands for The Horsemen of the Apocalypse!jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
The list of members is provided below, enjoy!
Welcome intrepid forumites!
You have stumbled across the new, improved page 1 of the official THOTA clan thread. Allow us to introduce ourselves...
The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (THOTA) -
In alphabetical order:
Active members:
- AAFitz
- AndrewB
- Big Whiskey
- Big Yuma Ripper
- Blitzaholic
- Chao
- Clearwater fl
- comic boy
- David_Wain
- dividedbyzero
- eye84free
- GloriousL
- Hatch
- Incandenza
- khazalid
- Merz
- Nephilim
- Nikola
- osujacket
- RiskTycoon
- rl_orange
For those seeking entry to the hallowed ranks of the stables:
Do the legwork. We are too good and numerous to come hunting for you. Only exceptional candidates will be admitted after meeting our rigorous quality assurance checks. Please contact Big Whiskey who will deal with voting & games vs our members
For those seeking to challenge us:
Beware! We are *the* professionals, comprised of the finest team players on CC. We do not lose clan challenges. For over a year now we have remained undefeated. Before instigating a callout, we ask that you seriously consider whether your motley crew is likely to transmute this most palatable of situations. 10 players of at least 1600+ points will be the minimum prerequisite for acceptance.
If you are a new clan, please don't ask until you have earned some stripes and established yourselves as serious competitors.
We reserve the right to decline challenges as and when we please.
We reserve the right to have losing clans groom our sweaty equestrian buttocks in the wake of their humiliating defeat.
love,
THOTA
xxx
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Remember, no one is intrinsically better than anyone else. We are all just different..but equally good!
Have a think about it (but please understand that I value your opinion),
Mr (heart of gold) C

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
LMAOFFMr Changsha wrote:I would hope that Blitz might be able to step back a touch (not that I'm forcing my opinion on to you I hope you understand) and remember that CC is about good, honest fun. I fear that the inherent elitism of this post might upset CC members who have emotional issues with regards to their rank. While some must be better than others, I believe that we should always attempt to show why anyone, if try their best and have confidence in themselves, could one day become a member of such a hallowed clan as THOTA.Blitzaholic wrote:THOTA stands for The Horsemen of the Apocalypse!jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
The list of members is provided below, enjoy!
Welcome intrepid forumites!
You have stumbled across the new, improved page 1 of the official THOTA clan thread. Allow us to introduce ourselves...
The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (THOTA) -
In alphabetical order:
Active members:
- AAFitz
- AndrewB
- Big Whiskey
- Big Yuma Ripper
- Blitzaholic
- Chao
- Clearwater fl
- comic boy
- David_Wain
- dividedbyzero
- eye84free
- GloriousL
- Hatch
- Incandenza
- khazalid
- Merz
- Nephilim
- Nikola
- osujacket
- RiskTycoon
- rl_orange
For those seeking entry to the hallowed ranks of the stables:
Do the legwork. We are too good and numerous to come hunting for you. Only exceptional candidates will be admitted after meeting our rigorous quality assurance checks. Please contact Big Whiskey who will deal with voting & games vs our members
For those seeking to challenge us:
Beware! We are *the* professionals, comprised of the finest team players on CC. We do not lose clan challenges. For over a year now we have remained undefeated. Before instigating a callout, we ask that you seriously consider whether your motley crew is likely to transmute this most palatable of situations. 10 players of at least 1600+ points will be the minimum prerequisite for acceptance.
If you are a new clan, please don't ask until you have earned some stripes and established yourselves as serious competitors.
We reserve the right to decline challenges as and when we please.
We reserve the right to have losing clans groom our sweaty equestrian buttocks in the wake of their humiliating defeat.
love,
THOTA
xxx
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Remember, no one is intrinsically better than anyone else. We are all just different..but equally good!
Have a think about it (but please understand that I value your opinion),
Mr (heart of gold) C
This was posted over 2 years ago and its our CALL OUT THREAD for clan challenges, many have seen it over the months and years, you behind the times
it was just easier for me to post this to answer this guys question
jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down

- Mr Changsha
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
- Gender: Male
Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's
Blitzaholic wrote:LMAOFFMr Changsha wrote:I would hope that Blitz might be able to step back a touch (not that I'm forcing my opinion on to you I hope you understand) and remember that CC is about good, honest fun. I fear that the inherent elitism of this post might upset CC members who have emotional issues with regards to their rank. While some must be better than others, I believe that we should always attempt to show why anyone, if try their best and have confidence in themselves, could one day become a member of such a hallowed clan as THOTA.Blitzaholic wrote:THOTA stands for The Horsemen of the Apocalypse!jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
The list of members is provided below, enjoy!
Welcome intrepid forumites!
You have stumbled across the new, improved page 1 of the official THOTA clan thread. Allow us to introduce ourselves...
The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (THOTA) -
In alphabetical order:
Active members:
- AAFitz
- AndrewB
- Big Whiskey
- Big Yuma Ripper
- Blitzaholic
- Chao
- Clearwater fl
- comic boy
- David_Wain
- dividedbyzero
- eye84free
- GloriousL
- Hatch
- Incandenza
- khazalid
- Merz
- Nephilim
- Nikola
- osujacket
- RiskTycoon
- rl_orange
For those seeking entry to the hallowed ranks of the stables:
Do the legwork. We are too good and numerous to come hunting for you. Only exceptional candidates will be admitted after meeting our rigorous quality assurance checks. Please contact Big Whiskey who will deal with voting & games vs our members
For those seeking to challenge us:
Beware! We are *the* professionals, comprised of the finest team players on CC. We do not lose clan challenges. For over a year now we have remained undefeated. Before instigating a callout, we ask that you seriously consider whether your motley crew is likely to transmute this most palatable of situations. 10 players of at least 1600+ points will be the minimum prerequisite for acceptance.
If you are a new clan, please don't ask until you have earned some stripes and established yourselves as serious competitors.
We reserve the right to decline challenges as and when we please.
We reserve the right to have losing clans groom our sweaty equestrian buttocks in the wake of their humiliating defeat.
love,
THOTA
xxx
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Remember, no one is intrinsically better than anyone else. We are all just different..but equally good!
Have a think about it (but please understand that I value your opinion),
Mr (heart of gold) C![]()
![]()
![]()
This was posted over 2 years ago and its our CALL OUT THREAD for clan challenges, many have seen it over the months and years, you behind the times
it was just easier for me to post this to answer this guys question
jleonnn wrote:a family of players on cc, how very interesting! Decent players u say. Can u plz list them down
I find your assertion that I am in some way lacking with regards to 'time' and the 'keeping up with it' more than slightly hurtful. I think it would have been better to write that 'Mr C appears to have a different understanding of the concept of time to me.'blitzaholic wrote:you behind the times
That would have been much less negative.
However, please don't take my reply to be an implied criticism of you! We both have the right to express ourselves!
Mr (whipping himself with a rosebush as he types) C

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
lol, Mr Changsha it was from a clan challenge thread
we have wars and clan challenges there often, this is fairly common, it is our friendly banter, if you were in a clan, you may understand. We chirp and have fun a little in them threads with war against other clans, most of know of each other, so it is all good.
and that I must say is funny
we have wars and clan challenges there often, this is fairly common, it is our friendly banter, if you were in a clan, you may understand. We chirp and have fun a little in them threads with war against other clans, most of know of each other, so it is all good.
e_i_pi wrote:Well folks, at CC, we've had 17 Conquerers in our time. All have served varying terms of office, and can be judged by how long they stayed at the top, or how they got there. But at the end of the day, when they are inevitably knocked off the top-spot, like politicians, we remember them for vastly different things. I've compiled a list of the 17 Conquerers, and how I remember them...
- Alstergren (14 days) - Linux version of the Grim Reaper, pretty good bloke
- Pilate (39 days) - No idea who this guy is, I guess he's CC's answer to that famous guy nobody can remember
- Belzbub (17 days) - Name is a play on words. Actual meaning: "long forgotten"
- Eye84free (3 days) - His avatar is a turd on a plate. Look, I don't hate the guy, but if that's what he looks like in real life, I'll pass
- Blitzaholic (170 days) - Ranks #1 on the Top 5 Authors of Self-Aggrandising Threads
- Jork (10 days) - Sounds like Mork, he might be an alien, who knows
- Johnnyrocket24 (3 hours) - Goes fucking ballistic in game chat apparently. I played a bunch of dubs with him, we got along great
- Gibbom (27 days) - His name reminds me of the Bee Gees for some reason
- Yosevuk (31 days) - Lovechild of a US National Park, and some small town founded by the Vikings
- Maniacmath17 (1 day) - Freemium guy who offered his wares after he washed up
- Comicboy (3 days) - Al Capone meets Felix. Shoots gun. A lot
- SkyT (28 days) - Sky Force. Wait, I mean, whoever he's with he's pretty good. So probably not Sky Force then
- Poo-maker (38 days) - What can be said that his name doesn't say already. Oh yeah, he's Belgian - or Dutch. I dunno, why are they two different countries anyway?
- Sjnap (77 days) - Most misspelt card game ever
- Scott-land (37 days) - I love this guy, he's the best. The way he falls from grace is my fave
- King herpes (123 days) - Post count went down 78% after FW was removed, really funny guy, misunderstood
- Karelpietertje (current) - Some new guy, from Luxembourg or Flanders, or some other country that gets routinely invaded by Germany and/or France
and that I must say is funny

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
1 demonfork 4902 4515 3021 (67%) Conqueror Conqueror 3.8 United States United States
2 King_Herpes 4795 4920 3915 (80%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 United States United States
make it 18
2 King_Herpes 4795 4920 3915 (80%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 United States United States
make it 18

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
because Herpes lost...nice. Thats like making the playoffs because another team lost...sighBlitzaholic wrote:1 demonfork 4902 4515 3021 (67%) Conqueror Conqueror 3.8 United States United States
2 King_Herpes 4795 4920 3915 (80%) Field Marshal Field Marshal 4.7 United States United States
make it 18
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
Soo since THOTA members are blue can KORT be Red? TSM Green? and LoW Yellow?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480


- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
Bruceswar wrote:Soo since THOTA members are blue can KORT be Red? TSM Green? and LoW Yellow?
if you can copy and paste me form page one which is which, I can update that.
good suggestion bruce, I like it

- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
Clan JR can be purple please
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
Poo was/is Drag-Queens.Bruceswar wrote:Soo since THOTA members are blue can KORT be Red? TSM Green? and LoW Yellow?
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
Scott-Land wrote:Poo was/is Drag-Queens.Bruceswar wrote:Soo since THOTA members are blue can KORT be Red? TSM Green? and LoW Yellow?
what is the preferred color there?
anyone for perty in pink?

- Georgerx7di
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: CC's 17 CONQUERORs
CC's 18 conquerors? Wait...
