I've been playing Conquer Club for a while. I have always just played free for alls, but I'd like to move over to doubles. It seems like you've got to already have your doubles partner before you try to get in games these days, so I thought I'd hit up the forums.
Would prefer someone that is at least close to my rank/level of play, someone that has a lot of experience with team games to train me up, and someone that needs a new doubles partner/teammate.
I don't currently have premium due to not playing as much, but if I got something good going I could pick up premium again. Not sure if this is the right place to advertise for this, but figured I would give it a shot.
Thanks
Looking for a veteran doubles partner
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
- owenshooter
- Posts: 13395
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
you should go to callouts... good luck... when all else fails, do what my best friend did when he wanted to start team games. he made me join CC... go enlist a friend, it will be much more fun, and you get the joy of knowing you have ruined his life by introducing him to CC...-0

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
Or, if you're like me, your friends will laugh at you, say no, and call you a dork!owenshooter wrote:you should go to callouts... good luck... when all else fails, do what my best friend did when he wanted to start team games. he made me join CC... go enlist a friend, it will be much more fun, and you get the joy of knowing you have ruined his life by introducing him to CC...-0
I'd say post in callouts.
-
prismsaber
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Illinois
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
Do you use msn?rsuttles58 wrote:I've been playing Conquer Club for a while. I have always just played free for alls, but I'd like to move over to doubles. It seems like you've got to already have your doubles partner before you try to get in games these days, so I thought I'd hit up the forums.
Would prefer someone that is at least close to my rank/level of play, someone that has a lot of experience with team games to train me up, and someone that needs a new doubles partner/teammate.
I don't currently have premium due to not playing as much, but if I got something good going I could pick up premium again. Not sure if this is the right place to advertise for this, but figured I would give it a shot.
Thanks
- Hatchman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: The charming village of Emery
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
We can try a few games if you like and see where it goes.rsuttles58 wrote:I've been playing Conquer Club for a while. I have always just played free for alls, but I'd like to move over to doubles. It seems like you've got to already have your doubles partner before you try to get in games these days, so I thought I'd hit up the forums.
Would prefer someone that is at least close to my rank/level of play, someone that has a lot of experience with team games to train me up, and someone that needs a new doubles partner/teammate.
I don't currently have premium due to not playing as much, but if I got something good going I could pick up premium again. Not sure if this is the right place to advertise for this, but figured I would give it a shot.
Thanks
- Nola_Lifer
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm
- Location: 雪山
- Contact:
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
i'll play a few. Don't know if i am considered a vet or not
Re: Looking for a veteran doubles partner
go with the brig or general 