CC's FIFA World Cup [Winner: jricart]
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Re: FIFA World Cup [15/32] and 4 Reserves
Madagascar....England
Re: FIFA World Cup [15/32] and 4 Reserves
Sry, as said in my previous posts, qualifiers for FIFA World Cup 2010 hasn't been finished and I'm not doing FIFA World Cup 2006 Teams. Your home map is Europa?dutchxc wrote:Brazil- Europa please!!
Probably the same with you but .... I'm going to assume Madagascar is your home map because England isn't a map.ZBXC2014 wrote:Madagascar....England
Re: FIFA World Cup [20/32] and 4 Reserves
Cletus - USA
Re: FIFA World Cup [21/32] and 4 Reserves
mrbang - High Seas
Re: FIFA World Cup [6/32] and 4 Reserves
I've just randomized the seedings for Round 1. This means your fate is sealed,
. Obviously, this means some groups are finished, but I will not release this information until all 32 players have signed up, it's my little secret
.
- chiefsfan4ever
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup [22/32] and 4 Reserves
In please
chiefsfan4ever- Siege
chiefsfan4ever- Siege
- fbonsignori
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:54 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Italy
Re: FIFA World Cup [23/32] and 4 Reserves
fbonsignori - Arms race!
Re: FIFA World Cup [23/32] and 4 Reserves
Cubs24 - Malta
Re: FIFA World Cup [25/32] and 4 Reserves
Since we're nearing the end of our registration, I reccommend everyone to check on their Home Map, in case it is incorrect.
-
coacheberhardt
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup [25/32] and 4 Reserves
usa map flat rate chained no sun
- Mad Pineapples
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom
Re: FIFA World Cup [25/32] and 4 Reserves
In with Classic Art please mate.
- Lord_Montagu
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup [25/32] and 4 Reserves
Can I sneak in as Ireland or any country that is qualified please?
Re: FIFA World Cup [27/32] and 4 Reserves
1. You aren't even signed up yet, pick a home map and get on with it.Lord_Montagu wrote:Can I sneak in as Ireland or any country that is qualified please?
2. Sry, that means everyone has to have a country.
Re: FIFA World Cup [27/32] and 4 Reserves
freakns
homemap- USA Rail
homemap- USA Rail
Re: FIFA World Cup [28/32] and 4 Reserves
Changed Round 1 to be more flexible to freebies, removed freebie slot usage exception.
-
xabigerrard
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:27 am
Re: FIFA World Cup [28/32] and 4 Reserves
xabigerrard- NYC
Re: FIFA World Cup [28/32] and 4 Reserves
Randomized Home/Away Status for Round 1. There's no more luck to it now, it's all game. (for Round 1 .... and 2)
- lukeconquer
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Reading, England
Re: FIFA World Cup [29/32] and 4 Reserves
IF there's room for little me...
lukeconquer - Canada
If I can pick a country, it's Wales for me otherwise whoever!
lukeconquer - Canada
If I can pick a country, it's Wales for me otherwise whoever!
- littlebrother2k7
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:59 pm
- Location: Lakewood, Colorado
- Cypress333
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas
Re: FIFA World Cup [31/32] and 4 Reserves
sign me up please . carribbean.
Re: FIFA World Cup [31/32] and 4 Reserves
I assume Carribbean Islands?Cypress333 wrote:sign me up please . carribbean.
We are now full and awaiting reserves
Re: [RESERVES NEEDED][Ongoing - Round 1]FIFA World Cup
For those of you who are still awaiting your Games, my comp is lagging, i'll get to it ASAP.
EDIT : ALL INVITES NOW SENT
EDIT : ALL INVITES NOW SENT
- qwertylpc
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm
- Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe
- Contact:
Re: [RESERVES NEEDED][Ongoing - Round 1]FIFA World Cup
who r we playin
- Mad Pineapples
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: United Kingdom
Re: [RESERVES NEEDED][Ongoing - Round 1]FIFA World Cup
Just won my first game - Game 5236074
Re: [Ongoing - Round 1]FIFA World Cup
UPDATE : Was thinking to myself "I soo need reserves just in case." But then I was like "Hey, wait a minute why am I even using reserves, I like 'Byes' better". So .... yea.
