edited (won another game)
SCODAL MASTERS (Making CC History)
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
I finally made it: 3055 points + 27 medals 
edited (won another game)
edited (won another game)
Last edited by dcc1220 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
dcc1220 wrote:I finally made it: 3001 points + 27 medals
nice work dcc1220

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
White Moose wrote:np, i knowBlitzaholic wrote:White Moose wrote:40 medals
added, thx
your 3181 score still remains even though you 2700 or so now, cause your locked in the bracket
ok, wasn't sure cause others were confused
nice job wm

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Don't know if this would be considered an update, but I'm up to 3101 with 27 medals. 

- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
3390 & 24. Slowly but surely.
thx Blitzy.
thx Blitzy.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
dcc1220 wrote:Don't know if this would be considered an update, but I'm up to 3101 with 27 medals.
yes, that counts
I will take highest score you get now and medals remain same bracket until you hit 30

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Scott-Land wrote:3390 & 24. Slowly but surely.
thx Blitzy.
go scotty go
however, I go you here
30. Scott-land 3483 score + 24 medals as this was your highest score within that bracket
so, you looked in and go with highest score, even though you had 3283 with 23 medals once, you also had 3483 with 22 medals once, and thats within same bracket guidelines, so you got 3483 + 24

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
you dropped 46 points in a few minutes?danryan wrote:danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
It's probably pretty easy when you have 3000 points... IE Game 5333176 (Around that time)Blitzaholic wrote:you dropped 46 points in a few minutes?danryan wrote:danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Yeah I saw danryan go up to Brigadier (we were playing 3 games rt) then I won one of them and stole over 50 points off him - see Game 5333176 for the game chat - you're right Gilligan
Important Tournament Notice
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
- Scott-Land
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
But umm I just got awarded my 24th medalBlitzaholic wrote:Scott-Land wrote:3390 & 24. Slowly but surely.
thx Blitzy.
go scotty go
however, I go you here
30. Scott-land 3483 score + 24 medals as this was your highest score within that bracket
so, you looked in and go with highest score, even though you had 3283 with 23 medals once, you also had 3483 with 22 medals once, and thats within same bracket guidelines, so you got 3483 + 24
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Blitzaholic wrote:you dropped 46 points in a few minutes?danryan wrote:danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.
You obviously haven't seen me at work. I'll go up or down 500 without breaking much of a sweat. Just never hit 3000 before yesterday. Probably won't ever come near it again, so I'll take my moment and enjoy it.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Gilligan wrote:It's probably pretty easy when you have 3000 points... IE Game 5333176 (Around that time)Blitzaholic wrote:you dropped 46 points in a few minutes?danryan wrote:danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.
lol, I know all about it gilly, or did you forgot I have been over 4000 score several different times
Scott-Land wrote:But umm I just got awarded my 24th medalBlitzaholic wrote:Scott-Land wrote:3390 & 24. Slowly but surely.
thx Blitzy.
go scotty go
however, I got you here
30. Scott-land 3483 score + 24 medals as this was your highest score within that bracket
so, you looked in and go with highest score, even though you had 3283 with 23 medals once, you also had 3483 with 22 medals once, and thats within same bracket guidelines, so you got 3483 + 24I should've just stayed at 18 and 5500.
over 5000 score is simply insane
danryan wrote:Blitzaholic wrote:you dropped 46 points in a few minutes?danryan wrote:danryan - 3006 score and 30 medals.
You obviously haven't seen me at work. I'll go up or down 500 without breaking much of a sweat. Just never hit 3000 before yesterday. Probably won't ever come near it again, so I'll take my moment and enjoy it.
I gave you credit for it and you are on page 1 now with the others danryan, congratz

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Blitz, can you tell me how someone with 2500 points is only 'good'?

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Gilligan wrote:Blitz, can you tell me how someone with 2500 points is only 'good'?
it is subjective matey
and good does mean good

- Kotaro
- Posts: 3490
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
- Location: TheJonah: You`re a fucking ruthless, little cunt!
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Duh Gilligan. Obviously, without 50 medals, you're not good enough to be anything.
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Considering the difficulty of getting the crown it should be better than just 'good'...

Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
I think the difference between 1500 and 3000 points is a bit more than just the difference between "average" and "respectable"...
Important Tournament Notice
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
The data for ALL of my tournaments has potentially been lost. I am working to recover it but as I am away on business all of this week, there will be some delay. Sincere apologies.
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Gilligan wrote:Blitz, can you tell me how someone with 2500 points is only 'good'?
I think you are missing half of the story here gilly????
it is not just 2500 score, which is ok, too many have attained that
but it is a combined effort of maintaining 2500 score PLUS 20 medals at least coupled with it
read the whole info. , here it is on page 1 in case you missed it.
2500 Score + 20 Medals = Good player
this does not mean there are not some who have not achieved this are not good players, I realize there is some great players who have not done this and they know who they are, my standards may be a little high, but if i am calling a player "GOOD" trust me when I say thats a compliment. Call it tough love!

- Georgerx7di
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:11 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Blitz, your lists give me something new to shoot for : )
- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
Georgerx7di wrote:Blitz, your lists give me something new to shoot for : )
thanks a lot george
I have a feeling over the next few months you will sky rocket into these lists

- Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Re: SCODALS (Scoreboard) Scores+Medals
dcc1220 wrote:Please up top score to 3273
sure
lordhaha wrote:3008 with 24 medals
adding


