Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
- BaldAdonis
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Maybe an odd request, but you don't have "territory" listed.
- Nola_Lifer
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm
- Location: 雪山
- Contact:
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
terry = territory
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Please add: ng, bump, cross-map.
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
I've got a draft of the complete revamp of this list saved. You can expect it to be up sometime this week when I've got more time.Jatekos wrote:Please add: ng, bump, cross-map.
- JOHNNYROCKET24
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: among the leets
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
wheres Farming ?
JR's Game Profile
Spoiler
Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 157
6 time Wac-a-Mod Champion
June 2014 Monthly Challenge Winner
August 2020 Monthly Challenge Winner
-
slowreactor
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:34 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ithaca, NY
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Perhaps update the clan list? 
- Master Fenrir
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 am
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Drop: verb, to deploy; noun, the amount of troops a player is due their next turn
It seems pretty basic, but since the actual term is "deploy," I figured it should be in here.
It seems pretty basic, but since the actual term is "deploy," I figured it should be in here.

- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Nice.Master Fenrir wrote:Drop: verb, to deploy; noun, the amount of troops a player is due their next turn
It seems pretty basic, but since the actual term is "deploy," I figured it should be in here.
I'd also add a second definition for the noun variant -- "the initial starting positions of all players on the game board."
--Andy
- Qwert
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 9262
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
- Location: VOJVODINA
- Contact:
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
You need to fix this,because this is what everybody knows
WTF-Western Task Force,territory in WWII Western Front Map
WTF-Western Task Force,territory in WWII Western Front Map
- L M S
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Denver, Colorado USA
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Clan O&H, certainly needs to added.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
- Master Fenrir
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 am
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Ah, yes, as in, "Damn, they got a good drop." Good catch. I completely forgot about that.AndyDufresne wrote:I'd also add a second definition for the noun variant -- "the initial starting positions of all players on the game board."
--Andy

- AndyDufresne
- Posts: 24919
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
- Contact:
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Rightio.
It seems like this Conquer Club glossary may be better served by removing Clans/Usergroups, since they are necessarily things always set in stone (I.E. though we have had some bedrock groups, the very nature of usergroups/clans aren't so solid). I'd limit the list to generally unchanging terms.
--Andy
It seems like this Conquer Club glossary may be better served by removing Clans/Usergroups, since they are necessarily things always set in stone (I.E. though we have had some bedrock groups, the very nature of usergroups/clans aren't so solid). I'd limit the list to generally unchanging terms.
--Andy
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
ATM - At the moment
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Admin - Administrator
- L M S
- SoC Training Adviser
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Denver, Colorado USA
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Random.org = the source of much frustration and conspiracy theory...also the site responsible for the numbers on the "assault cubes" 
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
- obliterationX
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Yeah
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Haha.soundman wrote:Admin - Administrator
Ironically, people are more likely to want to know what "Administrator" means, rather than the shortened version.
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
OP also occasionally refers to Optimus Prime...and ocassionaly, when he is the OP, doubly so
also, aa....oh never mind
noob is on there as a noun, but can also be used as a verb
I got noobed meaning taken out, or attacked too heavily by an "inexperienced" player
also, aa....oh never mind
noob is on there as a noun, but can also be used as a verb
I got noobed meaning taken out, or attacked too heavily by an "inexperienced" player
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Too much. I know.
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
EBWOP!
Edit By Way Of Post
A term used in CC mafia to tell that you are editing by way of post, since actual editing isn't allowed
Edit By Way Of Post
A term used in CC mafia to tell that you are editing by way of post, since actual editing isn't allowed
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:One fool reporting for duty!pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed
-
ManBungalow
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
- Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
I plan on revamping this list completely at some point in the near future.
When I do so I'd like to remove the general internet slang terms, all terms for individuals (except maybe lackattack) as well as all clan names.
I'll check this thread through again before I present the finished version so feel free to keep posting any definitions not listed.
When I do so I'd like to remove the general internet slang terms, all terms for individuals (except maybe lackattack) as well as all clan names.
I'll check this thread through again before I present the finished version so feel free to keep posting any definitions not listed.
- natty dread
- Posts: 12876
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: just plain fucked
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
Why? IMO Some that are commonly used in forums, game chat or live chat, should be preserved.When I do so I'd like to remove the general internet slang terms,

- thegreekdog
- Posts: 7246
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Philadelphia
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
McGill University - place where all things were, are, and will be invented.
Re: Glossary of Conquer Club terms ! [Any more?]
This thread was invented at McGill University in 2008
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:One fool reporting for duty!pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed
- karelpietertje
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- Georgerx7di
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:11 pm
- Gender: Male



