Sent.killerchris10 wrote:What is the standard password? Please pm me
+1300 / +1400 Games (Sergeants' Hall)
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
-
killerchris10
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know...
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
ThanksFfraid wrote:Sent.killerchris10 wrote:What is the standard password? Please pm me

Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Yep because I'm not premium the only guys I usually get to meet are bums, and it's really hard climbing the ladder when you don't get to meet better players. But if people whould start posting their games here it would be a lot easier catching a good game! I never even played a privat game.rweden wrote:this thread rarely gets any posts for new games. When it does, no one joins. It's pretty sad.
MVH Gillipig
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Gillipig wrote:Yep because I'm not premium the only guys I usually get to meet are bums, and it's really hard climbing the ladder when you don't get to meet better players. But if people whould start posting their games here it would be a lot easier catching a good game! I never even played a privat game.rweden wrote:this thread rarely gets any posts for new games. When it does, no one joins. It's pretty sad.
MVH Gillipig
You only prove my point further as I posted what you quoted over 2 months ago!
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
So?rweden wrote: You only prove my point further as I posted what you quoted over 2 months ago!
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
- Teflon Kris
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Please send me the passwrd and I'll set a few games up

Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
DJ Teflon wrote:Please send me the passwrd and I'll set a few games up
honestly, i forget what the standard PW is...
RW
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
rweden wrote:To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!![]()
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
- Teflon Kris
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Here's a bunch of terminator games for Sergeants & above:
Game 4417309
Game 4417313
Game 4417314
Game 4417316
Game 4417321
Game 4417325
Game 4417328
PM me if you need the password (or if I got it wrong)
Enjoy
Game 4417309
Game 4417313
Game 4417314
Game 4417316
Game 4417321
Game 4417325
Game 4417328
PM me if you need the password (or if I got it wrong)
Enjoy

- Clotanklecheese
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
can someone PM me the password? thanks in advance
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Let me know once you get to 1300+ and I will PM it to you.Clotanklecheese wrote:can someone PM me the password? thanks in advance
RW
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Could someone PM me the password? Thanks.
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
soundman wrote:Could someone PM me the password? Thanks.
sent
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
rweden wrote:To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!![]()
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
Hi, please can I have the password for this group too.
Thanks
Katy x
Thanks
Katy x
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
katyrush wrote:Hi, please can I have the password for this group too.
Thanks
Katy x
sent
- Teflon Kris
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
2 Players Needed
Terminator Games need two players:
View Game 4417313 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4417328 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4417313 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4417328 (Auto-Join Game)

Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
rweden wrote:To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!![]()
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
[games dropped]
Last edited by djak. on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
[games dropped]
Last edited by djak. on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Teflon Kris
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:39 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
St Patrick's Day Games
St Patrick's Day Games
These games will disappear on monday/tuesday if nobody joins , please join soon - it may be another year or more before we get chance to play on this map again:
Please join:
View Game 4488632 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488681 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488690 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488691 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488962 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488969 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481942 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481954 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481953 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481934 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481903 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481955 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481951 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481932 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481910 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481908 (Auto-Join Game)
These games will disappear on monday/tuesday if nobody joins , please join soon - it may be another year or more before we get chance to play on this map again:
Please join:
View Game 4488632 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488681 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488690 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488691 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488962 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4488969 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481942 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481954 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481953 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481934 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481903 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481955 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481951 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481932 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481910 (Auto-Join Game)
View Game 4481908 (Auto-Join Game)

Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
rweden wrote:To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!![]()
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW
Re: Sergeants' Hall (Start 1300+ and 1400+ Games here!)
you sure about that?rweden wrote:rweden wrote:To ALL (Even non-1300+):
I created some no password games I would like to get filled.
Click the link below to see all available games. Thanks!![]()
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... weden&gs=W
RW