link failcena-rules wrote:mod. whac'd
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=4268342
Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Moderator: Community Team
Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
- lgoasklucyl
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere in the 20th century.
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
Yes but you failed to beat me and that is what counts.sully800 wrote:I believe I had 46 wins and 26 losses (with predictions for 2 games still running). So if the mods have an overall winning record of less than 20 then I will take the credit![]()
And I still had an overall point less even though I won significantly more than I lost.

Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Mods 113 - Community 91]
agreeddemonfork wrote:sweet... so when do i get my medal?
- The Fuzzy Pengui
- Posts: 2271
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:52 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ohio
Re: Whac-A-Mod Spectacular [Check Last Post For Winner]
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace

